I'm Trying To Grow Pound Plants

Think i struck a nerve there lol.
barney i got some bricks and a wet vac, so now the plant is elevated.
now i can do a scrog next grow, part of the reason i didnt do it this grow is because i didnt know how to deal with the runoff.

36D7E0FD-0FD5-4B5D-B655-306D80B866A0.jpeg

Day 15 flower ( 90 days from seed)

i raised up the gg4 plant and also adjusted the white rhino so the canopy is even

qb is at 22” from top of canopy
kindled is around 16-18”
uvb for 30 mins a day this week next week i will up it to 45 mins
still getting some leaf issues, plant is growing so attributing it to the gnat larvae, hopefully the medium will dry a little more or stay less damp and help against the gnats.

82F24966-9C81-4E83-AC78-38DBE4871F84.jpeg
0DA1F279-8807-42DD-BF20-3B0E8618E997.jpeg

also switched the plants postions in tent, better use of space, i had the ducting in the back blocking off some space.

i know its hard to tell from the pictures, the gg4 plant is as big as my pitbull, thats how big it is.

What's with the manila folders under the ladies ? :ciao:

nice, this is definitely my last time mainlining, just sticking with lst and 1 topping from now on. i have an early miss auto im going to do in my veg area with just veg light and see how that turns out.
You should deff do a journal so I can see that what type of light. I'm thinking of ordering some auto seeds

You should deff do a journal so I can see that what type of light. I'm thinking of ordering some auto seeds

i have a corner of a room i sectioned off with some black painters plastic.
i have a 75 watt 5000k cob and a 21 watt agroled full spectrum + uv that i was using to just start seeds and keep them alive.
its not enough light to grow big plants, the conditions are less than ideal....
but it allows me to develop a good root base on the plants and keep them small until i am finished with whatever is currently in my veg tent

yea my plan is to get a tent to fill that space at some point, but for now its just my seed starter area.
my main goal is to produce a lb every run in this tent, after this grow i THINK i may have the tools to do it, being as i now can do a single huge scrog plant instead of mainlining again, i was too worried about how to rid wastewater, but now that i have the wet vac im going to give it a shot and completely fill the tents canopy next run

day 17 flower (92 from seed)

couple update pics
- i gently bent a couple unruly shoots and they both have already developed the knuckle, the actual bend didnt reduce too much height, but got the knuckle nonetheless
- dont know if its all the uv light or me putting the light at the correct distance but the origjnal glue is already popping up lots of trichs. even on the lower set node fan leaf going halfway out.
- white rhino seems like it is going to be a complete bush, im worried about air movement DEFINITELY NOT A MAINLINING STRAIN. too frickin bushy
- im going to water a little less during each feeding, trying to water less more often in the coco peat to give more oxygen to the roots

anyways heres the pics

5D354578-FF54-4A98-BBFA-B1A8EC2A5EB7.jpeg
06FAFB7D-D323-41A4-B7B2-147210512352.jpeg
5118B3FF-D125-4D79-8E6A-17DF3374ACE3.jpeg
8965B3F0-9FB2-49AF-896D-6260C326BB30.jpeg
70E849B0-B021-48D3-BE78-99C4B3FC71D1.jpeg
53FE5EC1-9B08-4FD5-9C2A-5A6D7513B26F.jpeg

the gg is too heavy to drag out of the tent for pictures so i just tried to adjust the brightness on the phone.

Looking good Hdinkleman!

thanks pennywise, i removed one small shoot on the gg and 3 fan leaves
and two small fans that were blocking a site on the rhino.
now i am completely done defoliation and will leave them be to produce flower. im hoping all the time spent reaching down and removing stuff pays off.
the gg stretched alot, some of the inner branching has really long internode length so i dont know what to expect, but time will tell.

Ahh!! Ok! I was jw because i had some algae formation around the base of my plant on the rockwool cube it started in so i just covered it with a layer of perlite to block it from getting light so that it'll hopefully die.
Happens to mine all the time mate. Green algae I get. Not sure what causes it but wouldn't worry about it, it's never caused me any issues anyway.

Back
Top Bottom