In The Lab

That would also explain why the people we elect to govern us all seem to actually truly Be stupid. I understand that looking sorta stupid when you're campaigning helps you get elected - people don' like smart guys - but they continue to act stupid after they win. I ask myself why. :hmmmm: It's almost like they get into office and then someone tells them the truth and they become just another political drone spouting nonsense and pretending to be useful.

It's almost like someone else is actually running the show. Aliens or sumpin, dunno. Maybe there are rogue nukes planted in all our cities and we have to go along with some weird elaborate ruse. It's just all so patently double-o stoopid. Why do they act that way, year after year? We could actually use some help 'bout now. I don' get it. :straightface:
The aliens are the corporations. We've been raised on them for over a hundred years and now we act just like them monkey see monkey do. Don't forget as soon as slavery was ended, lawyers were arguing that corporations are people too. Now they have the right to out right buy the votes and the can cover both sides of the bet with campaign financing both sides. Either way the US is sold and you are right the people in office can't do anything. All of the US departments, e.g. EPA, FAA, FDA, USDA, US dept of Energy, Dept of Interior, DEA, Homeland Security, Military all run by Industry Associations and the boards are all Industry heads that go back and forth from private sector and its totally legal. So of course if Pfizer wants a drug patent for use they have people on the boards in the FDA to help them, its the same for Oil on the Energy board, Airlines in the FAA, Telecom in the FCC, Oil and Ag in the EPA, Ag on the USDA, etc, etc, etc. all the way down to your local county and city council members. Marijuana is only legal here in Colorado because we were able to get a state amendment passed, which by law in our state is put to the people for a vote and if passed the gov must sign into law. We don't have a state FDA, or EPA etc or we could simply vote those fuckers into non-existence and create some common sense on Earth. This is where things like seceding from the union could actually help. But everyone is scared about that from fear mongering news which is owned by companies like Monsanto, GE, Banks, Oil. Basically as I said we've been raised by corporations so we all think like them. Why do you think McDonalds wants your kids playing on their play set and getting their toys? Did you know Rockefeller had 90% monopoly on oil refineries and when it was split up into 40 companies 6 or 7 of the deregulated companies conspired to eliminate public electric trollies by buying them out of existence and then burned them in huge heaps just so you would have a better incentive to buy a car that uses oil? Yeah they were found guilty and fined a few bucks. The point is we are not run by gov rather the gov is run by corporations. And we work for those corporations getting minimum wage while they get 99% of profits. End rant number 2 :)

That would also explain why the people we elect to govern us all seem to actually truly Be stupid. I understand that looking sorta stupid when you're campaigning helps you get elected - people don' like smart guys - but they continue to act stupid after they win. I ask myself why. :hmmmm: It's almost like they get into office and then someone tells them the truth and they become just another political drone spouting nonsense and pretending to be useful.

It's almost like someone else is actually running the show. Aliens or sumpin, dunno. Maybe there are rogue nukes planted in all our cities and we have to go along with some weird elaborate ruse. It's just all so patently double-o stoopid. Why do they act that way, year after year? We could actually use some help 'bout now. I don' get it. :straightface:

It is because most politicians are always campaigning to get reelected. They spend most of their time generating money for the next election and very little time doing the job they were elected for. Even when they are doing their job, it is with the reminder they are beholding to the big money that bought them their win. Campaign finance reform = publicly funded and campaigns that last a few weeks rather than years.

I am in agreement with what's being said! I could add even more to it, but it gets quite a ways off-topic.

I submit that cannabis is illegal precisely because people who enjoy it develop an ability to see through the bullshit that has been described in the last few posts. That makes us dangerous, because once 20% of the people begin to understand, revolution occurs.

Cannabis is likely to produce a peaceful revolution....again, that's a huge threat.

Do a web search on: The people don't know their true power. Look under images.

I am in agreement with what's being said! I could add even more to it, but it gets quite a ways off-topic.

I submit that cannabis is illegal precisely because people who enjoy it develop an ability to see through the bullshit that has been described in the last few posts. That makes us dangerous, because once 20% of the people begin to understand, revolution occurs.

Cannabis is likely to produce a peaceful revolution....again, that's a huge threat.

Do a web search on: The people don't know their true power. Look under images.
Need something like a Mary Jones (thats like a Jim Jones only nobody dies) 80 million sit and smoke some weed at the same time for a few weeks while some legitimate talkers get on the horn and fill everyone in on their situation truthfully :)

Of course someone wants us dead. Haha. The elites consider us a cancer. Just google the Georgia guidestones if you have never hears of them. Just look at the first rule.

Anyways, back on topic haha. What's the optimal flowering humidity range? 45-50? Getting myself a de-Huey tonight. rH in my tent right now reaching into the 70s :x

There are journals of excellent bud grown at everything from 30 to 70% rh. I wouldnt grow huge colas above 50% because of mold concerns.

Around here rh varies considerably by season. In winter keeping the rh above 30% is a struggle. In summer keeping it under 70% is tough. Ive had good results under both conditions.

All that said if i had a programable chamber Id set it at 45-55%.

I believe the plants can flourish under a range of conditions. Certainly seems true that different strains have varying tolerances for environmental factors. I grow sativa doms.

pontoon_5.jpg

I can see the stress its putting on the plants with 70 percent rH. I'm gonna just set the dehumidifier at 51 percent and let it go. I'm 5 weeks into flowering.

I can see the stress its putting on the plants with 70 percent rH. I'm gonna just set the dehumidifier at 51 percent and let it go. I'm 5 weeks into flowering.
Bro what do you observe that you identify as stress?
photo

Edit...ya docs advice takes account of vpd. Vpd issues are what cause temp/humidity stress.

Stress as in leaves are not flattened out, the plants are perkier when the humidity is in the 50s. My temp is steady 73-75 but my exhaust fan does not drop rH at all. I threw a few pots full of charcoal in there to see if it would help at all and it didn't. Not too worried, ita only been the past two-three days the rH has been that high. The dehuey should do the trick.

Stress as in leaves are not flattened out, the plants are perkier when the humidity is in the 50s. My temp is steady 73-75 but my exhaust fan does not drop rH at all. I threw a few pots full of charcoal in there to see if it would help at all and it didn't. Not too worried, ita only been the past two-three days the rH has been that high. The dehuey should do the trick.

Are you in kit soil?

Are you in kit soil?

No doc, so maybe I'm expecting too much from my plants haha. I have no deficiencies that I can see. Some leaves just seem a little stressed, I've noticed a few of my strains have a droopy look when rH hits 60 or more. Just picked up my dehumidifier. 30 pint digital one for 158 bucks meh.

No doc, so maybe I'm expecting too much from my plants haha. I have no deficiencies that I can see. Some leaves just seem a little stressed, I've noticed a few of my strains have a droopy look when rH hits 60 or more. Just picked up my dehumidifier. 30 pint digital one for 158 bucks meh.

It's normal to have droopyness when it's cold and wet....think rain.

Your decision to get the dehum is spot on. Your garden will be much happier.

Doc, you've mentioned couple of times that you found it's best to finish them on growth energy which I assume in your kit means calcium nitrate or ammonia or any other beneficial nitrates quickly broken down by microbes. I guess it just makes a difference in yield, but how does it affect the smell, taste etc.? Any alternatives you've tried before?

Doc, you've mentioned couple of times that you found it's best to finish them on growth energy which I assume in your kit means calcium nitrate or ammonia or any other beneficial nitrates quickly broken down by microbes. I guess it just makes a difference in yield, but how does it affect the smell, taste etc.? Any alternatives you've tried before?

Growth Energy is mainly calcium nitrate.....which is tantamount to the opposite of ammonia. NH3 is the cationic form of nitrogen which stimulates reproductive growth in the plant. Nitrate is the anionic "veg" form of nitrogen.

But it's the calcium we're mainly interested in, so finish them with calcium nitrate. You'll get a much sweeter, smoother produce. I've tried different ways and that is my personal preference. Individual mileage may vary!

Ok, I'll try that. I bought some tropical fish powder which is 4-5-1, the lowest in potassium I could find, and I'll give it a try in low concentration on OG Kush. I guess with this plant you just have to try everything. Brix is 13 for now :hookah:

Back
Top Bottom