InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Sure is quiet 'round here. Some other guy in Mississauga has a poppin journal though.

Quick question. Do plants as they get closer to harvest, slow their drinking down? The last couple of feedings I have noticed a drop in frequency, or amount they want. Is that normal? If so, then it's obviously trying to finish off. Is this the final weeks as they say when things really bulk up?

Sure is quiet 'round here. Some other guy in Mississauga has a poppin journal though.

Quick question. Do plants as they get closer to harvest, slow their drinking down? The last couple of feedings I have noticed a drop in frequency, or amount they want. Is that normal? If so, then it's obviously trying to finish off. Is this the final weeks as they say when things really bulk up?
Yes they definitely tend to slow down at the end of life.

it's tight in the shed and hard to get pics
:bravo: Ain’t that a great thing!
They look really good, Shed! :thumb:

Exactly what I was thinking - very happy plants :slide:

Shed man, your limerick was swell! And in about 10 minutes (including actually posting it). Impressive :welldone:
I spend 40 minutes chilling in the sun with a cup of tea and a big spliff today. 13 celcius and sunshine... Spring is coming:headbanger:
I love those kinds of late winter days!

Yes they definitely tend to slow down at the end of life.
Awesome... so the next part then would be what is happening at this stage? It's not taking as much as it's needing so probably trying to feed off what is left in the plant correct? Does this period increase trichs or terps, or just a winding down stage?

High @MrSauga - WHat Magoo and Shed said. I harvested a little auto this morning which has been ready for nearly a week and in the last 10 days it hasn’t really drunk anything at all
Thanks Amy...please feel free to comment on the above as well. It was a general question for anyone. Thanks again :)

I harvested a little auto this morning which has been ready for nearly a week and in the last 10 days it hasn’t really drunk anything at all
That's exactly where I am at now. The trichs are small on my PE auto and I know it's getting close, but hard to tell. Sometimes I feel biased and think it's ready, but my patience says it's not

Back
Top Bottom