InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Friday update will be a short one since it's tight in the shed and hard to get pics. I can, however, show you a pic of the big three as they sit at 270w:

And it looks like the temps got up in a good range for the high, though I forgot to reset it so the low is still from two nights ago. The current temp is only 2 hours after lights on, so 70º is where it gets to before lights off. I reset it this morning so I'll know what the overnight low is tomorrow:

And in terms of the RH, keep in mind this is sitting right on top of the wet soil. Canopy RH would be lower but I don't have a meter there.

Finally, it looks like we have pistils on both the Peyote Critical and the AK-47. I have no idea about the Sour G because I can't see that far back!

Peyote Critical day 130. flip day 14, pistils day 1:

AK-47, flip day 14, pistils day 1:

Happy Friday all! I hope you have wonderful weekends planned...three day weekends possibly if you're stateside :).
:surf:

We got a 3 day weekend here in Ontario! Monday is family day lol a new holiday that’s only a few years old lmao

Looking good in the shed, shed!
Damn Canucks got all the good stuff we got and none of the bad stuff. Ahh well the weathers still complete bollocks there eh? :lot-o-toke:
There once was a man who grew weed
But rain washed away all his seed
He went for a tent
In the flat he did rent
But the roof leaked and ruined the deed.
That’s fantastic man!
Permission to copy and paste that in a text to my homie? He’s a bit of a poet

Makes it a tougher call, but that's about it!

All I need is credit :).
You got it brother.
Hey funny thing, the wife and I were just talking about moving once were sure the kids are good and gone :cheesygrinsmiley: ( never happen). I asked if she’d consider moving up there and she said she would. Though she’s also rather taken by Scotland and England.

Back
Top Bottom