InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

yeah it was the same thing for me but you have biger pots than me so might be harded
Yeah I`m back! got here friday, its super cold! already starting to look for my growing room things hahahah
Go find @Guy Cavallero's amazing tent tutorial early in your last journal. It was great info!
Drive-by
Keepem Green
LOL!
Tea sounds nice... I love tea :)
Me n GT can sit n sip in the shade while you work Shed! ;)
Sounds like a plan Amy! I'd be glad to host :). These days only my dog sits in the shade to watch me work. She's pretty, but not much of a conversationalist.

I'll put a lift kit and off road tires on the hover-round and our possibilities are endless.....

Plants looks. Nice shed! I was thinking the white thing looked like a grub kinda. But good news is there are worms a moving there! I'm going to work on starting my second tote now.

Have a good day at work bud. Don't nap too much. Maybe take the day to do taxes?

Edit....typed this earlier. Whoops!

I'll put a lift kit and off road tires on the hover-round and our possibilities are endless.....
Plants looks. Nice shed! I was thinking the white thing looked like a grub kinda. But good news is there are worms a moving there! I'm going to work on starting my second tote now.
Have a good day at work bud. Don't nap too much. Maybe take the day to do taxes?
Edit....typed this earlier. Whoops!
Thanks Them! Got a nap in yesterday so I could stay up late to do the taxes :). Almost done. Just have to print out the CA forms and write the checks. Mail goes out from work tomorrow.

Grubs are good, right? Not sure it was small enough to be the worm Pt linked to.

I think you'll be ok with regular tires in my back garden. Actually, just bring a ramp because it's 2 feet up from the driveway level. @Grandpa Tokin might need it ;).

Tuesday and it's time to sign the tax forms and send in the many many envelopes. But first:

LST start day for Auto Masszar, day 22. Some of you know that I usually start training earlier than this, but because of the tight nodes on this one I needed it to get big enough to have something to grab.

The only other update is that I watered the AK-47 clone and Gold Leaf this morning. They split a gallon of 5 ml cal mag+, 2 tsp Grow Big, and ¼ tsp Armor Si to boost the pH.

I hope all the US taxpayers here got refunds!

hey shed do you know how to hydrate weed with orange peel?
I would use an orange wedge and a hygrometer. I don't think re-hydrating jarred cannabis should be done blind. There isn't enough moisture in the peel for my liking. Get the jar up to around 66% and then take the wedge out and see where the jar settles to after a day.

I had two jars that got really dry and put them (opened) in a closed plastic tub with a bowl of water, but that's not for the faint of heart!

I would use an orange wedge and a hygrometer. I don't think re-hydrating jarred cannabis should be done blind. There isn't enough moisture in the peel for my liking. Get the jar up to around 66% and then take the wedge out and see where the jar settles to after a day.

I had two jars that got really dry and put them (opened) in a closed plastic tub with a bowl of water, but that's not for the faint of heart!
okay thanks man i will try that ! I got a strong heart! hahaha

LST start day for Auto Masszar, day 22. Some of you know that I usually start training earlier than this, but because of the tight nodes on this one I needed it to get big enough to have something to grab.

THIS is what I want to do!

use an orange wedge and a hygrometer.

How about celery or apple?

Haha. Funny you say that. You have no idea how much I hold myself back on this site. My misses actually laughed her ass off and said i sound like a completely different person. But I have nothing but respect for you all so I am still trying and learning :D

Back
Top Bottom