InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks Boo!

I carry my plants out of the tent every morning to live in the sun (about 6 hours direct this time of year), and then back in the house or shed for the rest of the day (depending on the time of year). There they get supplemental lighting, and the timing will depend on whether they're being flipped or not. In flower, they stay under lights after coming inside, but then get 12 hours of dark in the tent/shed. In veg they are lit by something 20/4 or more.

They all get moved 2x a day. Every single plant, every single day!

beez, and his came from World of Seeds.
You should change your moniker to "In&OutTheShed." :laughtwo:

That 6 part nutrient system is similar to Korean Natural Farming that I use. I gather horsetails in the spring to compost down for Silicon. And compost down nettles, dandilions, etc. for organic vegetative nutes. Compost down flowers and small unripe fruits for the changeover from veg to flower, then compost down last years fruit (apples, bananas, etc.) for the flower period. It's fun for me, as I have plenty of time.
Thanks Bode! I've never paid much any attention to the KNF method as it's far beyond where I would go with my growing, but that's a great explanation of the basics.
That is a simple way of explaining Knf. My eyes glaze over when i'm trying to read the book.
Looks like Bode just wrote the Cliff Notes for ya!
Wish I read this 20 pages ago.
LOL! Sorry, I should write that every 10 pages :cheesygrinsmiley:. On the plus side it's been pretty slow here lately. :thumb:
Some day I'll get it right..
If you want I can remind you next summer like I do with the BT spray ;).
You're gonna need some plant trollies if they get any larger.
I'm gonna need a tutorial for the plant trollies if I'm going to build them if they get any larger.
You should change your moniker to "In&OutTheShed." :laughtwo:
Probably should have just gone with my son's 2nd favorite fast food: In-N-Out!

Please note: for those of you who haven't noticed the change, Grow Journal of the Month (GJOTM) is now a member-nominated, member-voted prize, rather than being awarded by the 420mag Moderator staff as it has in the past.

"Welcome to 420 Magazine's Grow Journal of the Month Contest!
This contest celebrates the very best grow journals on 420 Magazine as nominated and judged by the 420 Magazine member community. All members are welcome to nominate other members' journals and vote on a winner each month.

"Please send your nominations to 420 Support (@Renee Roberts or @Teddy Edwards) via private message, including detailed reasoning for your nomination. 420 Staff will assess and approve the community nominations, then members determine the winner by poll."

Here is the link to December's thread where they made the announcement.

Spread the word about the new contest we get to vote in [in which we get to vote]!

LOL nah, it's the only exercise I get. :cheesygrinsmiley:

It's damn hard trying to keep him from failing out of his first semester in college. :oops:

Not everyone is a college/university person. I didn't get any post secondary degrees and I turned out alright. ;)

Spread the word about the new contest we get to vote in [in which we get to vote]!

LOL, a man who's familiar with dangling participles! I thought they had all vanished. :headbanger:

:bongrip:

Not everyone is a college/university person. I didn't get any post secondary degrees and I turned out alright. ;)
i agree, i don't have high school, college or university diplomas and i run my own small company and its the best thing i did when i left school!! well maybe i should of focused in science if i knew i be growing my own meds one day lol!

It can be a very different world out there for a young adult old now compared to when a lot of us were younger.
definitely, in my opinion it's a lot worse

i agree, i don't have high school, college or university diplomas and i run my own small company and its the best thing i did when i left school!! well maybe i should of focused in science if i knew i be growing my own meds one day lol!

I know. There are so many things that interest me that I would have loved to study when I was younger. However, terrible teachers and basically no guidance counsellor for all the help they were in high school made me no longer want to attend school. The only course I enjoyed was typing and that's because A) It was right after lunch and B) I always got high at lunch :cheesygrinsmiley:. I was also good friends with the Vice-Principal who handled all the detentions.

However, my parents insisted so off to college I went for a 2-year secretarial course. Fast forward 2 months, ... (this was getting really rambly and I have since posted in my off-topic journal for anyone who wants to know how the story turned out. Here's the link:

HashGirl's College Story (First Try)

They are but a lot of kids don't pay any attention to it. On the other hand, my daughter wants to break out a red pen every time she sees something in need of correcting :).

Me, too. I can't help myself from mentally correcting every mistake I see but I know it's a lost art. And, when I'm out and about, I always carry a Sharpie (in FP's pocket). :laughtwo: I was a secretary for 30+ years and the daughter of a University English Professor and a High School English Teacher. It's thoroughly ingrained.

My lips are sealed. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom