InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

another 10 pages and it be my fav numbers :laughtwo:

They are but a lot of kids don't pay any attention to it. On the other hand, my daughter wants to break out a red pen every time she sees something in need of correcting :).
My daughter's English teacher just asked her to write a story with onimous or forboading themes.

Help me........

I'm gonna need a tutorial for the plant trollies if I'm going to build them if they get any larger.

You might be able to score a deal on the local shopping mall's Santa Train after the holidays, track and all. Swinging doors on both ends of the shed. Every day, fire up the train and drive half the loop out to the sunny part of the yard. In the evening, drive the rest of the loop back into the shed.

You might be able to score a deal on the local shopping mall's Santa Train after the holidays, track and all. Swinging doors on both ends of the shed. Every day, fire up the train and drive half the loop out to the sunny part of the yard. In the evening, drive the rest of the loop back into the shed.

My husband would love this since he's really into trains. :battingeyelashes:

My daughter's English teacher just asked her to write a story with onimous or forboading themes.

Help me........
How about the addictive abuse of social media and how it’s changing humanity for the worse? :cheesygrinsmiley:

Any vampire apocalypse story will do
She started one about her stuffed animals coming to life. They attempt world domination with their Teddy bear army.
So far it seems to be a cross between from Toy Story and Pinky and the Brain from Animaniacs.
Ring the school! :oops: I mean, seriously :thedoubletake:
This is a common occurrence with that particular teacher. Bf wants to start correcting her in the parental notes section. I can't blame him.
It reminds me of my 8th grade home economics teacher. She spelled animal, aminal. One of the other students backed her up stating that she was far more educated than I am , therefore she must be correct.
I had the biggest WTF face.
I argued with her and she sent me to the office for detention.
So I photocopied the dictionary definition and enlarged it, made 10 copies and stuck them up around her door. She found them and I got even more detention.
:thumb:
So...that worked out well...:laugh::rofl:

How about the addictive abuse of social media and how it’s changing humanity for the worse? :cheesygrinsmiley:
So an autobiography then ??

Hi Shed, all. Just stopping by because I'm
20201202_081915.jpg

Have a good day and stay stoneder.

She started one about her stuffed animals coming to life. They attempt world domination with their Teddy bear army.
So far it seems to be a cross between from Toy Story and Pinky and the Brain from Animaniacs.

This is a common occurrence with that particular teacher. Bf wants to start correcting her in the parental notes section. I can't blame him.
It reminds me of my 8th grade home economics teacher. She spelled animal, aminal. One of the other students backed her up stating that she was far more educated than I am , therefore she must be correct.
So I photocopied the dictionary definition and enlarged it, made 10 copies and stuck them up around her door. She found them and I got even more detention.

Lol I like your style VG!

20201202_081915.jpg

I’m laughing because this is the fourth thread in a row I’ve seen this! Well done Fred! :passitleft:

Yeah pretty much an autobiography but that can be said about a vast majority of this generation, Z(ed). :rofl:

like Smokey said, I like your style VG! I think you handled that very well! :high-five:

Help me........
Oof! My daughter's 1st grade teacher handed out vocabulary sheets each week, and at the bottom they all said "Practice these words everyday!" I decided not to correct her because it might have changed her feelings toward my kid. If this had been middle school I probably would have mentioned it.
Ring the school! I mean, seriously
True, might have been a better idea to have it get to the teacher anonymously from management!
LOL! Thanks farside, but I think they re-use them year after year. :thumb:
My husband would love this since he's really into trains.
Me too! As a kid anyway. In retirement I hope to be able to contact my younger self. :meditate:
Yeah, there is! :rofl:
Am!
Have you watched The Social Dilemma on Netflix?
Noice!
This is a common occurrence with that particular teacher.
Double oof!
She found them and I got even more detention.
You go girl!
Har!
R Crumb is great! I saw his brother homeless on the street in San Francisco many years ago. I only recognized him because I had recently seen the 1995 documentary Crumb.

Not a real update, but I did want to post this for the record: yesterday I top-dressed one of the Candida clones (the one in the plain black pot) with 3 Tbs from the GeoFlora veg bag. The others got the standard 4.5g/gallon MC (as does everything else - it's nice when all the plants are on the same g/gallon!).

We'll see. :cool:

I have not watched The Social Dilemma yet but wifey has showed me the trailer and it’s one I want to see for sure.
I've been trying to get my kids to watch it...no luck yet!

Back
Top Bottom