InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Looks great......

I did talk to my father today...although I didn't see him. I'm looking for some parts for his adventures..... (engine rebuilding).

Great little bucket build buddy! #nailedit oops #sawedit? #goodjob

Cool looking cloner/areoponic... That SOB will work great. Temps,,,, temps,,, temps at the root zone!!!!! Nice job.

Cool looking cloner/areoponic... That SOB will work great. Temps,,,, temps,,, temps at the root zone!!!!! Nice job.
And what temps should those be, given that I have no control over the environment? Best I can do is have the pump on for more or less time.
Hope ya had a great Father's day there Shed. Nice job on the cloner o matic. Should help ya with those pesky clones that don't like to cooperate.
Thanks Derby! Happy Father's Day to you too :). I sure hope this is the answer to cloning.
:thumb:nice DIY for the cloner:goodjob::Namaste:
Thanks dynamo!

Do you think you'll need an air stone or does that happen with that pump deal?

Do you think you'll need an air stone or does that happen with that pump deal?
I think he'll have enough o2 going and if he puts some nutes in there they should stay suspended good enough.
It's aero rather than hydro so there's no need for an airstone. It's constantly circulating the water by spraying it around.
Pretty cool Cloninator! Looking forward to seeing it in action.
:goodjob:
Me too! I'll check the water temp in the morning and see if it's in some sort of normal range. FIngers crossed on this whole method :).

And areo means the roost breath air I suppose lmao. Whoops guess I didnt think that through....

I'll learn to spell it one day areo? close enough but It's nice to keep the water kind of cool if you can,,,,, 70's? The white color is great,,, mine is black which kind of sucks. Black tends to warm it up with the radiated light shit. But the light. Best light I ever seen for clones is them old big round T-12 florescent lights. They put out so little heat is weird. One or two 12" bulb a foot, foot and a half up. I use a closet in my flower room to clone in. Temps get warm. But then I'm using the T-5 HO tubes which I don't like,,, but that what I have at the moment. They warm that top black plastic cover on the turbo cloner I use. The only good thing, is these units have a small PC fan built in to help with temps.

But man you don't need anything more than what you have. Are you going to put material in the net pots,,, or use neoprene collars? Sorry iffin I missed you saying but I'll learn to read when I dead... I have my water on 24/7 for clones.............. GL

And areo means the roost breath air I suppose lmao. Whoops guess I didnt think that through....
Yah!
I'll learn to spell it one day areo? close enough but It's nice to keep the water kind of cool if you can,,,,, 70's? The white color is great,,, mine is black which kind of sucks. Black tends to warm it up with the radiated light shit. But the light. Best light I ever seen for clones is them old big round T-12 florescent lights. They put out so little heat is weird. One or two 12" bulb a foot, foot and a half up. I use a closet in my flower room to clone in. Temps get warm. But then I'm using the T-5 HO tubes which I don't like,,, but that what I have at the moment. They warm that top black plastic cover on the turbo cloner I use. The only good thing, is these units have a small PC fan built in to help with temps.

But man you don't need anything more than what you have. Are you going to put material in the net pots,,, or use neoprene collars? Sorry iffin I missed you saying but I'll learn to read when I dead... I have my water on 24/7 for clones.............. GL
Checked the water temp this morning and it was mid 70s. Not much I can do about it though! I may go down to 1 min on / 10 mins off tomorrow because the roots seem very wet still after 5.
Shed your cloner and ability to innovate made me smile today. Props sir!
Any day I can put a smile on your face after that operation is a good day :).

I'd stick with your current interval. My assumption is that more mist is better than less? Maybe not....

70's works. I've never used a timer on a cloner myself. So that's all new to me. As long as everything stays wet and dripping.

I'd stick with your current interval. My assumption is that more mist is better than less? Maybe not....
70's works. I've never used a timer on a cloner myself. So that's all new to me. As long as everything stays wet and dripping.
I was on JustMeds' Cool Mist Cloner thread and he said as long as they're wet, the timing is good. The goal would be to spray them just before they start to dry out. Though it would take a lot of time of sitting there futzing with the timer to sort that out. So if the water doesn't get too warm from the pump, I'll leave it 1/5 until I have the time to sit and keep track...next weekend?
--------------------------------------------------------
Monday update! All Auto Masszar:

Yesterday morning, with the top cola circled...

...because yesterday afternoon I was pulling off some dead leaves and noticed what looked like mold near the bottom of the main cola, so I pulled out that bit and tossed it. And rather than take any chances, I cut the whole thing off and washed it. It still had a lot of clear trichomes, but better safe than sorry:

I strung it up for a few hours, and then trimmed it:

And hung it in a box to dry.

What I thought was stringy mold was actually the nest of some caterpillars. I killed 3 of them from that one bud! Anyway, here is the rest of plant this morning:

I fed it with:
5 ml cal/mag+
2 tsp Tiger Bloom
no Open Sesame
4 tsp Terpinator

pH was 6.2 and nutes were about 500 TDS. Runoff was high but I'm not going to worry about it at this stage. It just has to hang on for another week or two. I figure if I stick with 500 the runoff will start to come down by the time I chop it.

I hope your weekend was sunny and the week looks bright!

Back
Top Bottom