InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Clones!!!!
I wasn't going to post these but since you asked...

Here is the bottom of the six-week old Sour G clone. There are tiny roots growing through the bottom of the peat, but I can't see anything near the hole. It's not putting out new growth on top so I may put it in a Solo cup this weekend to jump start it like I did with the original Gold Leaf clone when it stalled:

Over to the cloninator, here is the Sour G that already had roots when I moved it from the peat to the neoprene:

And here is the only Gold Leaf clone I've got. I don't think that's a root up there. I think it's leftover from something I cut off before I put it in the neoprene.

The rest look the same as when they went in.

How often should I be adding more H2O2 to the water? I'm sure it breaks down pretty quickly (please don't recommend Z7 or the like...I don't want to buy anything else in the clone quest).

June Gloom is here in full force this morning...probably why the Brooklyn Sunrise Autos aren't moving like Derby's and Penny's.

Happy first day of summer (winter for @Amy Gardner and @Smeegol)!
:cool: :surf:

H2o2 to clones? Lol there certainly are many ways to clone! Man maybe one of these other methods would help reduce my 30+day root poppers lol.
It's supposed to kill the crap that creates stem rot and brown roots. If I was running a cloning operation I would get some Z7, but I'm going to give it a shot with just hydrogen peroxide. I'll probably run this thing maybe three times a year for cannabis.

It's supposed to kill the crap that creates stem rot and brown roots. If I was running a cloning operation I would get some Z7, but I'm going to give it a shot with just hydrogen peroxide. I'll probably run this thing maybe three times a year for cannabis.
Key word for cannabis. I have 3 or 4 pineapples to plant....

Idk how much h202 1 part h202 to 4 parts water.

Maybe even less like 10 to 1 just added every other day....

Did I just hear you yell get
Key word for cannabis. I have 3 or 4 pineapples to plant....
Idk how much h202 1 part h202 to 4 parts water.
Maybe even less like 10 ton1 just added every other day....
Indeed, key word "cannabis"! I will put everything that gets cut anywhere in the garden in this cloner and it will be running all the time. Never considered putting a pineapple in...would have to mod a neoprene but why not! Anyway, that's all just for fun. Not going to spend Z7 money on lavender cuttings :).

I put in 4 oz 3% H2O2 in ~64 oz tap water. That's 1:16. 1:10 would be 6 ounces, no? Maybe I should go with 4 oz every other day and see how it goes.

While Van is catching up on old posts, here's a lemon seed that was found sprouting inside a lemon last night...looks like a chicken breast or something:
View media item 1567632Not sure if the tip got cut off or it's just an incomplete sprout, but what the heck, let's give it a go...

Planted!
View media item 1567631
I may have mentioned before that I have 6 lemon trees that all were grown from seeds sprouting inside lemons. 4 of them are over 25 years old and two are only a few years. They take many years before they fruit but it's a fun thing to do!

It certainly can't hurt to plant them. At the very least you will have a nice tree growing.

That seems fine just keep an eye for slimmeeee.

I just stuck out pineapples in water... did the trick!

Hope your having a good day dude. June gloom aside

@Amy Gardner I found this tent after many hours of searching for a tall tent. I found it on Ebay and it came from China LOL. It is a 4x2 and it is 7.5 feet tall. It's not the most durable tent out there let me tell you, however for about 60 bucks, it certainly holds my exhaust fan and 20 lb light. Unfortunately, I can't remember the seller but if you search for 7' grow tent, I'm sure it will come up.

@Amy Gardner I found this tent after many hours of searching for a tall tent. I found it on Ebay and it came from China LOL. It is a 4x2 and it is 7.5 feet tall. It's not the most durable tent out there let me tell you, however for about 60 bucks, it certainly holds my exhaust fan and 20 lb light. Unfortunately, I can't remember the seller but if you search for 7' grow tent, I'm sure it will come up.
Thanks Retrix! Just wanted to let everyone know that Amy bought her tent already.

Back
Top Bottom