InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm sure you'll get more than just mine!
Wait.....he negotiated for yours......he hasn't notified anyone else for theirs. They will all be on standby.... :laugh:

No pressure......... :popcorn:

Interesting this forum doesn't have the "finger" emoji......

Being high can be a dangerous thing.... :passitleft: (Shed)

The loudest part is the sound of the spray hitting the inside of the bucket! Water is a good insulator :).

Also, it's off a lot more often than it's on. I'm at 1 min on / 5 mins off now, but I'll be lengthening the interval even further this weekend.

I don't know if I would call water an insulator not electric anyway. ;)

I had no Idea of the interval running with aeros. Well never studied the subject to that length just figured a water pump would make lots of sound. Sound of running water I get at work and the only thing about that is it makes you either thirsty or makes you wanna pee. ;)

Oh that's what I get for being LATE all the time.

Join my club, when I get the Swedish words translated in my brain you folks are already on page 2.... :)

Wait.....he negotiated for yours......he hasn't notified anyone else for theirs. They will all be on standby.... :laugh:
LOL! If he posts it here he'll only get me because some days not many folks pass through here. But if he posts it up in his thread he'll get a lot more help :).

What's the finger emoji? You can flip the bird here? I don't see that on any threads.

when I get the Swedish words translated in my brain you folks are already on page 2.... :)
Sorry Crazy, I'll run all my posts through google translate first ;).

I don't know if I would call water an insulator not electric anyway. ;)

I had no Idea of the interval running with aeros. Well never studied the subject to that length just figured a water pump would make lots of sound. Sound of running water I get at work and the only thing about that is it makes you either thirsty or makes you wanna pee. ;)

Join my club, when I get the Swedish words translated in my brain you folks are already on page 2.... :)
LOL Crazy

LMAO Bonsai. Sorry but in my weird logic, I feel like I'm getting on peoples nerves so I tend to just harass shed all the time.

LMAO Bonsai. Sorry but in my weird logic, I feel like I'm getting on peoples nerves so I tend to just harass shed all the time.

I don't think that is the case at all. You may feel that way, but I think most around here like to help out.

Shed is a good one to ask, for sure.....

For sure Flash. the best time to inoculate them is as they come out the cloner. Thoroughly wet your soil with comparable temp water, I use Mykos but pretty much the same as Great White, after I make the hole I sprinkle alittle around to make good root contact. you can mist the roots with it too at transplant. I don't know about in the cloner... Only cus I haven't ever tried it. I'd worry about it clogging up the spray nozzles.

Is what they call shock or stress tonics like Superthrive, or Thrive Alive but a lite dose of B-1 works great. Liquinox is a good one. Good stuff to have on hand. It can even be used as a cloning solution and been around forever. BTW did you use a cloning solution/gels?
Thanks for this excellent info!

I was just looking up afew things they say contain the growth hormone for roots. They claim even spit will help root a plant. They also say things like honey and aspirin, even weak vinegar, all help with rooting.
You can't tell me they don't have willow trees down that way. I'm going to try it on half my next tray I cut.

I was just looking up afew things they say contain the growth hormone for roots. They claim even spit will help root a plant. They also say things like honey and aspirin, even weak vinegar, all help with rooting.
You can't tell me they don't have willow trees down that way. I'm going to try it on half my next tray I cut.
well the aspirin thing is not the first time i heard that so i went surfing teh interwebz and found this:

The component helps boost the plant's immune system, just like it does for us. A diluted solution of aspirin waterfor plants provided accelerated germination and some resistance to disease and pests. Aspirin in vegetable gardens has been shown to increase plant size and yield.

If there's a willow in LA it's planted in someone's yard. Aspirin - on the other hand - is in my medicine cabinet! Now we wait for @Pterostychus to find the dilution numbers for us and whether it needs to be pH balanced first. It is an acid after all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Friday! Let's talk about the recovered Haze Xtreme on day 60. It's 7 nodes tall now and given that it's a sativa that can get 12' tall in the ground, I'll need to do some training. Originally I was going to mainline it but that was based on an un-stunted grow. What do y'all think about a quadline for this? And if so, where should I cut?

I shoved the Auto Masszar off to the side in the Oval of Brightness® to get the Brooklyn Sunrise Autos under the MarsHydro 300. It's getting chopped tomorrow anyway!

Happy last day of the rat race to @newty! Good luck in all future endeavors, ice road trucking or not :).

well the aspirin thing is not the first time i heard that so i went surfing teh interwebz and found this:
Totally researching this.. seems simple enough.
:thanks:

A good little read found the other day;;;

A crushed aspirin in water (one pill to one gallon) helps plants to fight infection and stay alive during traumatic plant experiences like transplanting, cutting, cloning, or zombie attacks. If your plants are dying in front of your eyes, it can be tempting to resort to extreme measures to rescue your little green friends with a water-soluble fertilizer. When stressed, however, plants can't really absorb all those delicious nitrates and phosphates. Dumping fertilizer on a dying plant is like giving a heart attack victim a multivitamin: not quite the ideal time for bioavailablility. Aspirin is the solution (pun!) for your mild flora emergency.

According to the exhaustive research I just performed on Wikipedia, salicylic acid can induce specific changes in root, stem, and leaf structure that create more robust plants. It can also help fruits and vegetables grow bigger and stronger. It will help your plants resist disease, insects, and unusually weak hailstorms.

I've never done it but who knows? GL

Now we wait for @Pterostychus to find the dilution numbers for us and whether it needs to be pH balanced first. It is an acid after all.
a weak acid that doesnt easely gets ionized in water

Gardeners at the University of Rhode Island sprayed a mixture of aspirin water on their vegetable gardens and found that plants grew more quickly and were more fruitful than a control group left untreated. Aspirin in vegetable gardens produced healthier plants than the control group. The team used a rate of three aspirins mixed with 4 gallons of water. They sprayed this every three weeks throughout the growing season.

A good little read found the other day;;;
A crushed aspirin in water (one pill to one gallon) helps plants to fight infection and stay alive during traumatic plant experiences like transplanting, cutting, cloning, or zombie attacks. If your plants are dying in front of your eyes, it can be tempting to resort to extreme measures to rescue your little green friends with a water-soluble fertilizer. When stressed, however, plants can't really absorb all those delicious nitrates and phosphates. Dumping fertilizer on a dying plant is like giving a heart attack victim a multivitamin: not quite the ideal time for bioavailablility. Aspirin is the solution (pun!) for your mild flora emergency.
According to the exhaustive research I just performed on Wikipedia, salicylic acid can induce specific changes in root, stem, and leaf structure that create more robust plants. It can also help fruits and vegetables grow bigger and stronger. It will help your plants resist disease, insects, and unusually weak hailstorms.
I've never done it but who knows? GL
a weak acid that doesnt easely gets ionized in water
Thanks guys! Fascinating info. Not sure I'd want to spray it in flower though. I wonder how long after neem oil spray you can spray with aspirin. You'd want it to get absorbed and the oil would prevent that most likely. Root feeding would be the way to go then. Might need to give this a try as the aspirin always seems to expire long before anyone uses it!

Anyone have anything to say about the HazeX?

Back
Top Bottom