InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

You only have to do it a couple times and then carry on as normal. That little extra P helps in the beginning. Picked that up from Harley Smith.

Penny was saying a while back that he starts seedlings with bloom nutes for a few weeks then goes back to grow nutes for the rest of the veg. I've been doing that since getting the Dewey and have had good luck.
Yes, yes you have!

You only have to do it a couple times and then carry on as normal. That little extra P helps in the beginning. Picked that up from Harley Smith.
Right. TigerBloom it is once I get some roots going.

Penny was saying a while back that he starts seedlings with bloom nutes for a few weeks then goes back to grow nutes for the rest of the veg. I've been doing that since getting the Dewey and have had good luck.

I think there is a touch more P in bloom nutes.

How are the clones doing with that timer? What type of plugs did you use? You call it the Colon-in-bidet-inator?
This got me motivated to give it a shot....
Cuttings look happy so far considering they're not misted or covered or anything like that.
All the parts are linked in the post except the bits from home depot.
InTheShed Grows Photos Inside & Out! 420 Clones & A Rooster Farms Seed

Nice info! I’ll be adding some light bloom at the beginning:) Very timely for my day 1 baby!
#P4thewin!

Ah yes, that's true..... aero is not the same as hydro and clones differ from seedlings. Sometimes I over simplify and other times I swing to the other extreme.
Moderation in all things GT!
Put an aeroponic cloner together just 20*20 plastic storage bin with place for 9 neopren holders. Ran it with an cheap airpump and a stone in. It cloned with roots in a week. Very effective.
Not sure why you'd need a stone for aeroponics but a week is fast. Nice work Crazy!
------------------------------------------------

I just wanted give an update on the Haze Xtreme. After taking @flashmp3's advice it's looking much greener. Some of those big lower fans will probably never recover, but I'm going to let them fall off on their own:

I need to get to bed earlier but they keep running the College World Series and the World Cup games until midnight :rolleyes:.

Happy Wednesday!

Moderation in all things GT!

Not sure why you'd need a stone for aeroponics but a week is fast. Nice work Crazy!
------------------------------------------------

I just wanted give an update on the Haze Xtreme. After taking @flashmp3's advice it's looking much greener. Some of those big lower fans will probably never recover, but I'm going to let them fall off on their own:

I need to get to bed earlier but they keep running the College World Series and the World Cup games until midnight :rolleyes:.

Happy Wednesday!

The down fan leaves will have to be removed later. She will be fine. Take a look at my grow you ll see too bad looking plants that got sick because of bad ph, recovering

Haha, ment air stone. I forget to write some words when I think them in Swedish first and try to write them in English. Some words can be pretty hard to find the right word for. Thank god for auto correct and google. :) Going to take a pic of it the next time a bring it out. Don't know if you got those square cookie/candy boxes with transparent lids. The lid was perfect for 3*3 2" netpots with neopren discs. And a 3" airstone ring in it. Used plain tap water.

Haha, ment air stone. I forget to write some words when I think them in Swedish first and try to write them in English. Some words can be pretty hard to find the right word for. Thank god for auto correct and google. :) Going to take a pic of it the next time a bring it out. Don't know if you got those square cookie/candy boxes with transparent lids. The lid was perfect for 3*3 2" netpots with neopren discs. And a 3" airstone ring in it. Used plain tap water.
Oh sorry, I knew you meant airstone! I just don't understand the purpose of an airstone in aeroponics. The pump and spray serve to both mix and aerate the water, so it seems unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom