InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

And they get up at 6am to take over all the deck chairs wherever they stay. Is that taught in school or something?

Well I think they are raised like that. It's in there blood to be like that. Everything is precision made, no wounder they build BMW and Mercedes... But what people sadly forget is that they lived through hell after the war with east and west germany. The easterns were treated like dog shit by Stalin and the following leaders.

sehr europaeisch ...?

Ja jag är från Sverige, det avlånga landet falukorv... :)

sehr europaeisch ...?
This is probably an English language expression that loses its figurative meaning when translated into foreign ;). We consider the French very snooty (maybe everyone does?) so when I use the French word "très" as in "très European," it would be more like "how typically European of you" rather than just plainly "very European." And an expression with "très" is usually not a compliment. Another use might be "très moderne" which could be "how progressive of you," said sarcastically.

Well I think they are raised like that. It's in there blood to be like that. Everything is precision made, no wounder they build BMW and Mercedes... But what people sadly forget is that they lived through hell after the war with east and west germany. The easterns were treated like dog shit by Stalin and the following leaders.
And yet every time I meet someone German I still want to ask, "What did your father do in the war?" I'm sure my kids don't think that so eventually it won't be a thing any more.

And yet every time I meet someone German I still want to ask, "What did your father do in the war?" I'm sure my kids don't think that so eventually it won't be a thing any more.

Yeah I feel that same thing when I see all new faces here in Sweden from the big migration we got going right now and it feels bad too feel this... I know that they are not Isis or "regular" terrorists... but it's very easy to just draw a line and think that. I think it's a human trait we got to protect ourselves against danger, you get suspicious in other words.

Now I used you wrong in a sentence again. I think it should be one? :)

Very committed of you Mi! Thanks for plowing through :)
download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom