InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

All my weed somehow manages to smell like stank
As you read posts, if you want to reply to something you click the Quote button next to the reply button. Then when you're done accumulating posts, the "Insert quotes..." shows up under the reply box. Click that and it puts all your quoted posts in the box and you just type in between each one.

You can even highlight a phrase and add just that the multi-quote!

See? First I laugh and then I instruct :).

We're nutballs?

I haven't bought a ticket though...

Stop calling me Shirley!
Yep Shirley hahaha
If only we could get Retrix to build a shed for Shed.
I've got a shed Kis! Three actually. One I built and two by Suncast :). What I don't have is any more room!
This will be high tech son. We can make room for The Perfect Build lmao.

Look MOM! LOL

Be perfect for him. Stop the Cannabis Shuffle :).

I will have that thing measuring the specific moisture content of each clone individually and activate the sprayer to raise the level of humidity by .001% every 5 seconds until it is nominal pimpin.

I'll bet dollars to dognuts paper towels are one of the biggest killer of seeds going. The residues from processing and production are what does it.
You definitely have a point their bro!!
Out with paper towel.
:thumb:

Great discussion gang! Thanks busted for all the visual on root systems...very easy to understand that way :thanks:.

I always open the top and bottom of the peat pellet when I plant a seed in it. The bottom to prevent the tap root from breaking when I TAKE THE COVER OFF WHEN I PUT IT IN SOIL! I have seen too many pics of restricted roots stuck in peat pucks to leave them on. No harm in removing the covering, and better safe than sorry.

You may be out a bunch of dollars busted. There are loads of experienced growers here with 100% success rates germinating in paper towel. I'd guess it's more temperature that is the problem with that method than anything in the paper towel.

Distilled water for me until I see fade on the cotyledons. Then weak grow nutes.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Cracking Sunday everyone! Let's see what's happening on the left side of the bike shed this morning. You may recall that when I took cuttings on Sept 30th. I dipped one each of Sour G and AK-47 in Dip'n Grow and stuck those two in ProMix HP in solo cups. Here is what I found this morning on the AK-47:

Well what do you know! Here is the top of it, and it will live uncovered now:

The Sour G isn't showing me root(s) yet, but here is the top...anyone see new growth in there? It's keeping its lid on for now:

And rather than just lift the lid on the cloninator to peek at the ends of the stems, I pulled each one out individually to inspect for root bumps. I didn't find any, but I did see this on another AK-47 cutting!

Two for six in there this go round so far:slide:.

I saw A Star Is Born last night and recommend it even if you didn't like the Barbra Streisand/Kris Kristofferson version. I'm off to a birthday barbecue and the sun is out so I hope everyone has a great Sunday in store.

:Namaste:
Shed those clones are looking great my man!! I like your idea of the clear cup inside dark one. Can get a good visual on whats going down their.
Look and learn i guess.

:thanks::thumb::yahoo::high-five:

I'll test out that biodegradable claim next seed I drop (might be a while though). Not by leaving it on the peat (that would be absurd) but by burying it in the soil when I plant. Then we'll see if it comes out intact at harvest. Dollars to doughnuts says it does :).

It definitely will be their.
All my peet pellets have been in tact if i left cover on them when discarding of root ball.
But i dont think it restricts root growth.
Look how easy a clones 1st roots come out of the pod. No sweat!!

But each to his own method.
After all you got to deal with the end result.

As you read posts, if you want to reply to something you click the Quote button next to the reply button. Then when you're done accumulating posts, the "Insert quotes..." shows up under the reply box. Click that and it puts all your quoted posts in the box and you just type in between each one.

You can even highlight a phrase and add just that the multi-quote!

See? First I laugh and then I instruct :).

We're nutballs?

I haven't bought a ticket though...

Stop calling me Shirley!
Ahhh!!!
Thanks shed!
Now i can use that function too.
:cheer::yahoo::yahoo::cheer:

@Amy Gardner

Hey I have a quick question. You're vegging in 1 gallon pots right?

My plant's roots were circling the pot already so I had to transplant it into a fabric pot this morning.

Yes I do. Not sure if you’re asking more than that. I’m crashing for the night and will check back tomorrow.

The method I am using doesn’t mind the roots circling the pot, let’s em do that for a while, feeding more and more regularly - then they break out and go nuts after transplant. :)

LMAO Crazy. GTA5 I played that game like six times I loved it so much. Not all at once though.

You are the first to notice. Trevor is the best character in the hole series I think. Remember when I first saw the "cut here" tattoo the first time, then I LMAO... :)

Can't wait for the sequel to that game. Got around playing it again a few days ago... in the wait for Red Dead release next Friday... That's going to be awesome.

And Shed, you are never too old for games....

I've got a shed Kis! Three actually. One I built and two by Suncast :). What I don't have is any more room!
So you did build a shed, shed:rolleyes::laugh:

You are the first to notice. Trevor is the best character in the hole series I think. Remember when I first saw the "cut here" tattoo the first time, then I LMAO... :)

Can't wait for the sequel to that game. Got around playing it again a few days ago... in the wait for Red Dead release next Friday... That's going to be awesome.

And Shed, you are never too old for games....

Oh my... i stopped at lvl 228 with gta i think... its addictive... even more with rockets on any transport:popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom