InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

We do. I never play unless someone in my office collects for it. The woman who normally does in on vacation.

LOL! Nice.

Nah, we're good. The money just doesn't go as far as it does in Texas!
Yeah. Cost of living is decent here.

I just always remember weird taxes on shit out in Cali. LoL
I bounced through San Diego probably 20 different times for schools while in the Navy. Never stationed there. But, I just distinctly remember how different everything is out there.

Yeah. Cost of living is decent here.

I just always remember weird taxes on shit out in Cali. LoL
I bounced through San Diego probably 20 different times for schools while in the Navy. Never stationed there. But, I just distinctly remember how different everything is out there.
If you make a shit ton of money in California then the government is going to take a larger slice. That's progressive taxation and I am 100% in favor of it. And in terms of it being a higher tax state than others, it's an expensive place to live. This is what it costs to live in California and this is what services we get. Not perfect but not Kansas either. I hear they keep raising taxes in Michigan to pay for their shite roads ;), so it's happening everywhere. You want services, they gotta be paid for.

We vote on recreational weed next month. 35% of the taxes goes to the roads. Hopefully they can get something done with the money
I hope they generate more money than we are with our legal weed. The system is taking a long time to get up an running, with many cities banning the sale as well as commercial cultivation. They can't ban possession, using, or growing for personal use indoors though, that's in the state law.

It will take some time for the dust to settle but eventually we'll sort it out. I hope you guys get your roads fixed at least in time for next winter!

At least I'm a registered organ donor ;)

Me too. I swear sooner or later the bikes will put me in my grave. I have been hit by left of center drivers twice in the past 4 years. This last one with the F250 hitting us head on sucked majorly. The head is still a mess from the concussion from that one.

Our roads (not far south of you) are not much better. April comes and out come the orange barrels that last until November just in time for the freezing and thawing with the salt that takes all the patches back out. Sometimes living up north sucks but it is where the work is for me at least.

For me it was 23. For most, probably when your lungs give out. That's why god created edibles ;).

:cheer:Long live edible's:cheer:

Shit that's early Shed. I still smoke cigs to my coffee in the morning and after dinner. I'm 37, my moms got lung cancer and still smokes. She's cut down now and started vaping some after my push for it. But I think some people have to play with fire to feel alive. I got some of that too... If I hadn't I wouldn't have the balls to grow the first place here.

Im sorry to hear about your mom CW, my dad has severe lung problems and is now smoke free for 12 days, i am so proud of him. he is now 74 years old and smoked since he was 12 or so.. hope the vapes provide her some comfort:Namaste:

sehr europaeisch ...?

Serh gut meine freund:bravo:.(they are our neighbours so i should be able to type a little lol)

If you make a shit ton of money in California then the government is going to take a larger slice. That's progressive taxation and I am 100% in favor of it. And in terms of it being a higher tax state than others, it's an expensive place to live. This is what it costs to live in California and this is what services we get. Not perfect but not Kansas either. I hear they keep raising taxes in Michigan to pay for their shite roads ;), so it's happening everywhere. You want services, they gotta be paid for.

I once meet a wealthy man. he told me he didnt mind paying alot of taxes, that means he made alot of money:rofl:

Haha, it's hard enough on my old truck. Down right dangerous on my motorcycle

Man i miss my bike. if i could still ride i would come and put some miles on the meter there:thumb:

Me too. I swear sooner or later the bikes will put me in my grave. I have been hit by left of center drivers twice in the past 4 years. This last one with the F250 hitting us head on sucked majorly. The head is still a mess from the concussion from that one.
Our roads (not far south of you) are not much better. April comes and out come the orange barrels that last until November just in time for the freezing and thawing with the salt that takes all the patches back out. Sometimes living up north sucks but it is where the work is for me at least.
So many times when you hear traffic reports on the radio, it's a motorcyclist down in lanes. I understand how it must feel to be on a bike (I liked to ride homemade minibikes when I was a kid - if the owner would let me ;)), but I gave up that feeling for the relative safety of 4 wheels and a steel cage. I'm not a risk taker that way.

I remember those roads in NY in spring. Ugh!

So many times when you hear traffic reports on the radio, it's a motorcyclist down in lanes. I understand how it must feel to be on a bike (I liked to ride homemade minibikes when I was a kid - if the owner would let me ;)), but I gave up that feeling for the relative safety of 4 wheels and a steel cage. I'm not a risk taker that way.

I remember those roads in NY in spring. Ugh!

If I lived where you do I would think twice about not having one either. I can't believe the lane splitting and crazy driving out there.

If I lived where you do I would think twice about not having one either. I can't believe the lane splitting and crazy driving out there.

I have no idea how the roads look like over there, i can only say... never go drive a bike in Bulgaria, they use asfalt to connect holes imo:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom