InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Blueberry Auto
Mmmmmm... sounds good. They had a Blueberry Kush at the store a while ago and it rocked! I found three seeds in it but neither one popped. Do you think they sterilize them somehow or am I just a lousy grower?

She laid down; got a bad stomach.

Aaaahhhhh, sounds good. I'm just hauling back on some nice Lemon Haze the wife gave me. Just looking at my plants a while ago; got some seeds on the way.
Yeah I’ll mail you out a card package start of New Years brotha welcome back put up your feet and come by my thread see my signature below that says current :passitleft:

Tell her I hope she feels better soon. Coulda been the party food!

Bag seeds are a crap shoot. Don't take it personally :).
If they made it they may have hermied or something on me anyway. Mutate and bite me maybe.

She said she had a bad stomach all day. Who knows?

So anyway, I put aside the 5-gal bucked they were planted in and I'll use it for my last ATF seedling or a hash plant or two. Hash plants are small... would two coexist peacefully in five gallons? The HP are fems but the ATF could be either. Who knows? Maybe I'll breed Thunderhash Autos

For sure. I'll have to modify the table a bit for that, but it's in the plans. I'll attach a couple 2x4s or something inside under the top palette so I can take out the screws and make it removable. That was what came to mind shortly after I firmly attached it and I didn't want to bother taking out the screws that night. 'SOk though; it adds strength.

Anyways, I'm gonna commence shutdown procedure for the old biosystems. Find a boring documentary, milk and cookies, lay back and veg in the ethereal void until the coffee kicks in again and I realize I'm at work again and it's tomorrow morning again. Stay cool, fellow potheads-in-arms! I'll be making cameo appearances from the lunchroom.

Seriously though the heater will work buddy and I have the same 1500w heater and Im almost certain I remember the manual saying it pulls almost half that on LOW mode. I run mine in LOW.

Back
Top Bottom