InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I can always take the baby candidas on a trip lol
Sue got two plants in hempy down to New Orleans from Pennsylvania!
I read online about something rare called CHS
Thanks for posting that Reave. There are a number of members here who have that and there was a discussion of it in one of SweetSue's threads a whie back. I'm glad you figured out what it was and sorted it out. It must start off making you think you've got some terrible disease, when it's turns out to be an allergy to weed! Unless you're using cannabis medically I guess there are worse things to be allergic to. It's interesting that you got a peek into what your wife goes through though. Funny where life takes us.
fuck the holidays.
We're okay with that, Mr Grinch!
Then I can get a job hopefully!
:yahoo:Anyone who doesn't hire you is out of their flipping mind!
I wonder if i can get into that with fish cultivation on my resume
I'm sure you can get a job in fish cultivation though. You just have to figure out how to make it legal in Canada..oh wait! If only your fish soil was a hit you could have gone into production with it. There is still a market for your air pots though :thumb:
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Foggy AF here (that's "As Fuck" for flytie) so the plants are staying in the shed until it dries out and warms up a bit. My window screens are all dripping! I'm seeing Mg deficiency on the Peyote Critical for sure, so I'll be bumping the cal-mag up this afternoon. I'll post some pics but it's my dad's birthday today so I'll be bringing the fam and dinner to him so it might be late. Off to read what's going on in your grows!

It's interesting that you got a peek into what your wife goes through though. Funny where life takes us.

Yes she was so supportive of me and I was a mess. What I learned was that I did not support her correctly. I would tell her to get over things or just change her mind(which I still believe is possible.) Acting that way towards her is not supportive and now that I have had that glimpse I plan on being much more supportive like she was for me.

I thought of this good analogy about the way I started feeling. Like how the plants get nute lockout I got THC lockout. It was no longer effective because something was causing the receptors to not accept it anymore.

I also had this theory that the reason your body does not want food during withdrawal is because THC is in fat cells and as you starve yourself the THC comes out of the fat into the body. That bastard of a mind knows this and makes you feel that way to get at the THC.

@InTheShed thanks for pointing out that post. My wife could use that info as well. She uses medically and her tolerance is through the roof. Wish I was able to read that post from SweetSue earlier.
Hey Reave, I suffer from anxiety and depression at times as well. I also am a fan of the ECS reset and highly recommend it. The thread itself is a support group and many of us post our experiences while going through the reset for love and support. It's another example of what makes this community so great. :goodluck:

@InTheShed thanks for pointing out that post. My wife could use that info as well. She uses medically and her tolerance is through the roof. Wish I was able to read that post from SweetSue earlier.
Hey Reave, I suffer from anxiety and depression at times as well. I also am a fan of the ECS reset and highly recommend it. The thread itself is a support group and many of us post our experiences while going through the reset for love and support. It's another example of what makes this community so great. :goodluck:

:thumb:

One of the great things about following that particular protocol is that it is a lot more than just ‘taking a break’. The only abstinence is the first 2 days, and then there is a process of slow careful reintroduction that actually attunes your cannabinoid receptors to be more receptive. Woohoo!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Merry festivities to you and your clan Shed man ☺️

:thanks: For a great year in your garden of earthly delights :love::yummy:

:Namaste:

Okay I am finally all caught up with what's going on here at 420 so I feel ready to take a minute and post the Thursday update!

I had a lot of non-plant stuff to do today but I got through most of it, so that's less to do tomorrow :). I did get the Candidas transplanted into 1 gallon nursery pots so let's see that:

They are still on the desk on the heat mat under the CFL, because this is the temperature in the shed in the morning o_O:

And that's not even on the floor!

I know y'all have forgotten about the cloninator, but it keeps chugging along for 1 minute every 15:

I need to offload my clones (like who woulda thought I would ever say that! ). The ones in the cloninator would be perfect for hempy or DWC...

I also upgraded the light-hanging apparatus from eye-hooks to pulleys. Much easier to raise and lower without fraying the cotton rope:

I hope you all sleep/slept well!

This yer first grow of Candida bud???

One of my favorite strains for sure

Good luck on yers

This yer first grow of Candida bud???
One of my favorite strains for sure
Good luck on yers
Thanks Chris! I need an almost entirely CBD strain so that I don't have to keep buying CBD oil off the internet. I blend CBD oil with Blueberry auto 1:1 for my demented dad's canna-cookies, and both my wife and I take it straight up for various ailments. It's going to be nice not to have to keep handing over my credit card for something I can grow and make right at home.

I'm thinking of having the first harvest tested to see what kind of numbers I hit, and because I like to dose my dad pretty consistently.

My home tests on my 1st two Candida was around 16-17% CBD with minimal THC

Its still a go to smoke and oil maker along with my ACDC

Love em both

You will be happy with it. All mine turned into shrubs and good yielders for smaller Hempy pots

:thumb:

One of the great things about following that particular protocol is that it is a lot more than just ‘taking a break’. The only abstinence is the first 2 days, and then there is a process of slow careful reintroduction that actually attunes your cannabinoid receptors to be more receptive. Woohoo!

:circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love::circle-of-love:
Merry festivities to you and your clan Shed man ☺️

:thanks: For a great year in your garden of earthly delights :love::yummy:

Thanks for the clarification on the tolerance break. I'm sure when someone reads "6 days" they might freak out, but knowing it's 48 hours and then the reintroduction begins has to make it an easier pill to swallow.

Merry festivities to you and yours down under Amy. You start celebrations like 17+ hours ahead of us so whenever yours begin...ENJOY!

My home tests on my 1st two Candida was around 16-17% CBD with minimal THC
Its still a go to smoke and oil maker along with my ACDC
Love em both
You will be happy with it. All mine turned into shrubs and good yielders for smaller Hempy pots
Mine just got moved to 1 gallons but they'll end up in 7s or 10s. Of course, my chilly weather won't give the same results I'll get in the summer (I'll be growing these year round to keep the oil supply stocked), or on the surface of the sun, but I wanted to get them growing as soon as I got the seeds.

Thanks for those numbers! Did yours turn out to be the sativa or the indica pheno? I've read there's a range of CBD numbers depending.

What recipe are you using to make the oil? I'm getting a couple Durban poisons for tr exact same reason.
EVOO and decarbed bud! I like things simple :). If you're interested in getting a better idea of the strength of your oil, let me know. I have a spreadsheet that OldBear created that I use to run the numbers. I always try to hit a specific strength, so I change the amount of bud or oil to fit. Or I can PM you the link and the instructions and you can use it whenever you like! Let me know.

Thanks for the clarification on the tolerance break. I'm sure when someone reads "6 days" they might freak out, but knowing it's 48 hours and then the reintroduction begins has to make it an easier pill to swallow.

Merry festivities to you and yours down under Amy. You start celebrations like 17+ hours ahead of us so whenever yours begin...ENJOY!

Mine just got moved to 1 gallons but they'll end up in 7s or 10s. Of course, my chilly weather won't give the same results I'll get in the summer (I'll be growing these year round to keep the oil supply stocked), or on the surface of the sun, but I wanted to get them growing as soon as I got the seeds.

Thanks for those numbers! Did yours turn out to be the sativa or the indica pheno? I've read there's a range of CBD numbers depending.

Pretty sure all mine where Sativa
None really looked indica at all, and all have had higher CBD

Back
Top Bottom