InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Yeah Joe somehow missed the "start slow" directions on edibles...I thinks he's recovered finaly

My wife missed that memo too. I made cookies and she ate 7! At about 30mg THC a piece. Had one, got the muchies and wanted cookies, and the only ones we had we're of the magic variety. She was high af for 24 hours. Sitting at our daughters band concert the next day giggling like a school girl.

Did you know that Mary Poppins got a new job? She's a psychic, telling peoples' fortunes by smelling their breath. She calls it supercalibratedmysticexperthalitosis.
:high-five:
:rofl::rofl:

Fly! Howsit brother? Good to see you around. Hope your having a great holiday season and glad to see you around!

Hey man, good to see ya again. Things are going good here except that winter started in November. Gross. But me and the wife both got brand new tires on the cars. Got some auto hybrids on the go on a top secret project that will make me a god in the arthritis circles. Ok, you pulled it out of me... it's an Early Miss auto and mystery weed pollen.

But I got a new growroom. Went from that crappy closet into a spare room. In a couple weeks I'll be growing my first indoor plants using 5-gal buckets.

Here's a macro of a popcorn bud I took with a hand-rigged macro lens like I used here Cell Phone Macro Lens . I didn't use the biology hand lens as shown at the top; I used the lens out of one of those pet laser thingies. Some hard to get a shot in focus with nothing to rest the hands on.

Attachments

• 20181224_175314.jpg
    20181224_175314.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 57
It's hard to do with anything but the laser lens, I would suspect. The bigger ones are harder to fasten to the phone so it doesn't move. Bulkier, that kind of thing. I just took a laser lens, glued it in between the legs of a hairpin and stuck it to my phone with duct tape.

Well, not really fined tuned to the accuracy of a laser, but including the laser, the hairpins which I used for this earlier, and duct tape, $3; that's what I like. It's a good way to pass a bit of time. I was hoping to find a seed pod to get a good pic of, but nothing easily accessible... this has a VERY short focal length - somewhere around a cm.

I'm expecting around another month. I bred the plant in the picture. Eventually I'll have a high-THC/CBD auto with maybe something thrown in for flavour like hash plant. I had to mix in some bagseed pollen to get a Y-chromosome for breeding purposes. That's the only male plant that budded at the same time as the mother.

I can't keep up so just posting at the end now.

Oh yeah, I can clone now!

Link to the cloner build or it may have never happened! :passitleft: lol

There’s some good images of asymmetrical FIMing Here. Scroll down.
:passitleft:

Oh, and FIM definitely results in more branching and bush-like growth.

That's the place where I learned how to try that technique.

I tried it and ended up with green thumbs. lol

No, which is why I left NY!

Thomkins County - some of the best weed this side of the Rockies!

Tomkins County Horse Flies - best old time country music. Circle up, jump in 2 by 2 & its time to show the world what you got.

Donna the Buffalo and my Herd family. Lets get Movin On now.

Sorry for reminiscing upstate NY. It's calling us. Getting about time to move my lame ass out to the country.

Have a great night! I'm off to a comedy club soon :).

That made me laugh a little :passitleft:

Merry Holly-Daze every body. Ready set....puff.

Back
Top Bottom