InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hello everybody :hug:
Nice to see flytier back on the digital path :)
Hope you guys are well :)
I'm house hunting, jobhunting and generally just being happy for living.
hiya AB :ciao: good luck on your hunts!

Yeah, I couldn't stay away from you guys. This time of year I'll be leaning on everyone here for support with the depression and anxiety.

Hope you find a house and job; it's a rough time of year to be looking.

I saw those candidas were uppotted! They look awesome :D I’m thinking of popping 2 today but then I remembered I’m grounded soon so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
"No Ragrets!" That's, like my credo...
:ganjamon:

Drop them shitz!

We are all here :hug: virtual hugs and support :hug:
Oh yes, I'm fully aware of that. The guys were on here with me last New Years Eve when I had my seasonal panic attack. Helped calm me down for sure.

Seriously though the heater will work buddy and I have the same 1500w heater and Im almost certain I remember the manual saying it pulls almost half that on LOW mode. I run mine in LOW.
Still 750 watts. I'm keeping the LEDs under 250 to save the breaker, I don't think I have room for another 750!
I wish someone would pay you for that AB!
hiya AB :ciao: good luck on your hunts!
Angry Bird = mouse hunts ;)
I saw those candidas were uppotted! They look awesome :D I’m thinking of popping 2 today but then I remembered I’m grounded soon so
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
How long are you supposed to go dark for?
Smart move with the lawyer. Was going to say lawyer up bro.
Thanks Reave and :welcome:. Lawyering up seems to have put an end to the whole thing. And no need to catch up on this journal, you can just start here!
Oh yes, I'm fully aware of that. The guys were on here with me last New Years Eve when I had my seasonal panic attack. Helped calm me down for sure.
This is one of the main reasons I live here. The plants are nice, the people are great!
:green_heart:

Until I stopped smoking cannabis I never really knew what anxiety and depression was. A terrible feeling. Helped me empathise with my wife though , who goes through these feelings sometimes but especially this time of year as well.

Thankfully for me it was only a withdrawal symptom that passed in a couple weeks.

The mind is a powerful.

Until I stopped smoking cannabis I never really knew what anxiety and depression was. A terrible feeling. Helped me empathise with my wife though , who goes through these feelings sometimes but especially this time of year as well.

Thankfully for me it was only a withdrawal symptom that passed in a couple weeks.

The mind is a powerful.
So anxiety and depression were withdrawal symptoms when you stopped smoking cannabis, and those symptoms dissipated within a few weeks? If you don't mind sharing here, why did you quit and have you started again?

I gave up smoking in 1981 and I grow for my wife and friends, but I make and use high THC topical oils for pain.

I’m going dark for 2 months but might have a case for cbd if I can get the hubs more into it. I’m working on it;) orrrr

I’ll use a secret closet in a room he doesn’t use and no harm no fowl :D

The only thing is I’m planning a trip to the island for 2 weeks in Jan and then my 3 week field study in Feb hmmmmm I can always take the baby candidas on a trip lol

So anxiety and depression were withdrawal symptoms when you stopped smoking cannabis, and those symptoms dissipated within a few weeks? If you don't mind sharing here, why did you quit and have you started again?

I gave up smoking in 1981 and I grow for my wife and friends, but I make and use high THC topical oils for pain.

No I don't mind sharing.

They legalized cannabis where I live and I smoked very heavy for a few months. High THC content I was buying from the stored. All of a sudden I got very sick. It kind of felt like withdrawal from cannabis but I was still smoking it and it did not help me feel better. I was very nauseous in the mornings.

I read online about something rare called CHS which is allergy or something like that to THC. (Not allot of solid medical evidence regarding this yet.) I made a decision to stop using.

As far as symptoms of withdrawal I hit about every single one of them if you just Google or web md. I had 90% of the symptoms.

The worst is the depression and anxiety followed by not wanting to eat anything at all. Everything taste like sawdust and you feel awful in general.

Some of the symptoms that last longer are irritability and not being able to sleep and night sweats. Once you start sleeping normally dreams will return. When I smoked chronically I never dream.(Cannabis puts you into a stage of sleep where you don't dream or at least don't remember them. )

Once dreams return you start dreaming about using cannabis among other things. They can be very vivid.

I have not used in 3 weeks and I feel great.

I never had an issue with street drugs so I think it might be some of the stuff they use in commercial grows that made me sick. Possibly Neem oil.

Currently growing my own and do plan on smoking it but I do not trust the commercial operations at this point. Also if and when I smoke again I plan on keeping it casual instead of chronic.

Hopefully I organized these thoughts well but if not I'm happy to answer any questions.

The mind is a powerful.
Yeah this is a bad time for a lot of us. Between the short days and the merry, jolly, happiness going on all round, it makeses for a pretty sickening time of year. Not to ruin anyone's xmas, but fuck the holidays.

I’m going dark for 2 months but might have a case for cbd if I can get the hubs more into it. I’m working on it;) orrrr

I’ll use a secret closet in a room he doesn’t use and no harm no fowl :D

The only thing is I’m planning a trip to the island for 2 weeks in Jan and then my 3 week field study in Feb hmmmmm I can always take the baby candidas on a trip lol
Field study in what?

Cannabis cultivation :cool::D

I’m finishing my cannabis production program out at a couple big medical grow warehouses (about 2 hours away) for 3 weeks in Feb. Then I can get a job hopefully!
I wonder if i can get into that with fish cultivation on my resume.

Back
Top Bottom