InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Who knew Jamin a stick in the mud would work?
A stick with roots, and sticks with no roots with Dip'n Grow ;).
Good morning :) I m tiptoeing in...
Hope rain stopped so you can figure out how to fix the roof
It's gonna be raining off and on until Tuesday. I have to wait for it to dry out before I can roll asphalt on it, if that's how I have to do it.
...I believe Dutch got the 150's...I'm looking at those...:hmmmm:...seems like sooner or later, Yer' gonna have to address your roof issue...don't wanna' be dealing with mold concerns...cheerz...h00k...
Oh the 150's...thanks h00k. I better keep it high for the first week then.

I feel like all I do is address the roof issue! It's definitely dripping less this time than it was two weeks ago before I redid the valley, so I must have accomplished something. I just wish I could find the weak spot up there and patch that!
Wow, that’s a crazy fast response! The cloninator was just life support, now she’s up and running! :goodjob:
IKR! I think the water was too cold for it to do anything, but boy did it want to! I wasn't even going to check until next week but I thought what the heck!

That's why I put the cloninator away for the winter.

Asphalt?
Naah too heavy :)
Tar and that black paper(dont know the name) You buy it in either rolls or tiles.
Just have to be sure you add tar everywhere and leave no bubbles.
:hug:

I think asphalt is asphalt. Hopefully different thicknesses!

The rolled roofing is sealed on the edges with this:
Henry 0.90-Gal. 203 Cold Applied Roof Coating ement-HE203142 - The Home Depot

Also made from asphalt:
"Henry 203 Cold-Ap Roof and Lap Adhesive is a premium, brush or squeegee grade, waterproof adhesive made from asphalt, solvents, and organic fibers. As a replacement for hot asphalt in built-up roofing (BUR) applications, Henry 203 Cold-Ap Roof and Lap Adhesive is designed for bonding layers of asphalt coated base sheets. It can be also used to bond selvedge laps on composition and 90 lb. asphalt roll roofing. "

Yes :) we are on the same page :)
But.. Take a good look on your roof.. Are there any other collection (of water) spots elswhere?
Like I say, water travel in mysterious ways. Leak Could be in a totally different location.

Back
Top Bottom