InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I'm never heard of that Trademark... I have however heard of a Glory Hole! I'll just assume that's not what you're talking about.

:slide::laugh::rofl::slide::laugh::rofl::slide::laugh::rofl::slide::laugh::rofl:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
The Glory-Hole is over at my place! LoL
2019-02-03-07-15-52.jpg

Hahaha!
:passitleft:

If you have an attic, go inside and look for the leak where it's dripping inside the house. Follow the path back to the leak. Punch a nail through the roof so you know where it is outsdie and patch from there. As Birdie said, it could be at the other end running down the beams then dripping. Most likely coming from a roof vent. Could be a cracked vent as well which is a common place to look for leaks.

If you don't have an attic, place a 7gal pot with a photo in it under the drip and you should be good to go! ;)

Shed.... you buy the plant ticket & material, I'll come roof that mofo in a weekend.
:thumb:

.... I definitely work for weed. LoL

:ganjamon:

Send another ticket up here and I’ll join Preston on the roof for the weekend! Haha

Looking good on the clone front Shed seems like you’ve gotten it dialed in now!

I had a quick question for you regarding mixing up your MC! Did you find it dissolved easily? At 1/2tsp .... you said this is approximately 4g. Out of curiousness did you PH the water to see where it landed? I know you aren’t going to be PHing your nutes and water from here on out but I was curious to see where that mix landed you!

I haven’t started using my MC yet and probably won’t get around to it until my next crop but maybe my clone will start on the MC nutes!

And doesnt have the attitude of your regular guy.... (busy.. Pay lots... No job)
Actually the roofers around here work pretty quickly!
Don't give him the weed before he starts the project, he might just sleep on the roof then. ;)
I'm making notes...
There are loads around my way lol. Trust me, pay them in money! :)
Another note!
The Glory-Hole is over at my place! LoL
As it says in the McD's men's room...
Shed.... you buy the plant ticket & material, I'll come roof that mofo in a weekend. .... I definitely work for weed. LoL:ganjamon:
Thanks P! I appreciate the offer...bring your own tools and truck to haul the old roof away though.
If you have an attic, go inside and look for the leak where it's dripping inside the house. Follow the path back to the leak. Punch a nail through the roof so you know where it is outsdie and patch from there. As Birdie said, it could be at the other end running down the beams then dripping. Most likely coming from a roof vent. Could be a cracked vent as well which is a common place to look for leaks.
If you don't have an attic, place a 7gal pot with a photo in it under the drip and you should be good to go! ;)
Thanks MrS! I've been up there and from what I can see (of course it's in the lowest section of roof :grrr: ) is that it's dripping from a hole (or two) the rusted valley flashing. But I just sealed that last weekend. Given how much it rained yesterday I'm actually pretty pleased with how little water came in! Maybe it's leaking somewhere else now? It's not raining yet today and I've got a SuperBowl party to go to (go Rams!), but I'll get up there and take a look as soon as I can.
Yeah, auto watering system :)
But I'm not growing any autos now :).
Send another ticket up here and I’ll join Preston on the roof for the weekend! Haha
When I get the ticket to the wedding... ;)
Looking good on the clone front Shed seems like you’ve gotten it dialed in now!
I had a quick question for you regarding mixing up your MC! Did you find it dissolved easily? At 1/2tsp .... you said this is approximately 4g. Out of curiousness did you PH the water to see where it landed? I know you aren’t going to be PHing your nutes and water from here on out but I was curious to see where that mix landed you!
I haven’t started using my MC yet and probably won’t get around to it until my next crop but maybe my clone will start on the MC nutes!
Thanks Dutch. That beez0404 method we're using really works even if we have modified it to suit our own styles.

The MC dissolved well but I refused to break out the pH pen yesterday! I'll check the pH next time for you, but it may be a while before my vegging plants need any H2O. Those Candidas are pretty wet now.
Hell send me a ticket and I'll join the other 2 to help smoke the weed. Not going up on the roof. Lol
Much better idea Derby! Let's watch the pros do their stuff.
Well now I want in...it's near the beach right?
Not resort-close but about 4 miles.
Im a short drive away and i got some skills to go with my tool collection. No im not a roofer, but i’ll keep the bowl full and always have an extra spawk...!
You can be on the watching crew with me and Derby while P and Dutch sweat it out!
I'll stay at the holiday inn Express and be up for it in the morning.
I'll pick you up at 9.
:thumb:Work stoner party at Sheds!
The note I have from Crazy says the stoners are gonna stone and the workers are gonna work. :cool:
Send me a ticket I'm in and I can roof pretty well
See you up there with P and Dutch!

And I can be on the roof watching them fix it.. And turn the antenna or dish .. Whatever.. for distraction if we need you to bring them something..
I fly in on my own :)
Seriously, time to ask around for a roofer or a friend that has a roofer guy handy.

Thanks P! I appreciate the offer...bring your own tools and truck to haul the old roof away though.
Yup.... fuck that! I forget how hard it is to throw away bulk trash out in California.
LoL

Down here, I call this old redneck dude who charges me $130 to haul off a 16' trailer. I can imagine it is not quite that easy out there.

Seriously, time to ask around for a roofer or a friend that has a roofer guy handy.
I'd love to get the house re-roofed! It's at least 30 years old now (been here 20 and the inspector thought it was 10-15 years old when we bought it), but it's truly not a job for a weekend warrior, and I just haven't got a way to pay for it now.
Yup.... fuck that! I forget how hard it is to throw away bulk trash out in California.
LoL
Down here, I call this old redneck dude who charges me $130 to haul off a 16' trailer. I can imagine it is not quite that easy out there.
Some jobs here cost more for the hauling than the labor!
I would go with Preston's offer and there will probably not be hard finding good willing people here to help u out. A roof needs to be rain proof!
Been at your dad this weekend?
Tearing off the old roof and putting a new one up is no job I'd get my friends to do. Warranty and insurance are important things :).

I'll cruise by my dad's later today...have to drop off cookies!
Or.. Kick son out to another room and you have your AUTOMATIC watered garden ;)
;)

Back
Top Bottom