InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I grow in an apartment lol no carbon filter when you live next to dispensaries it's like finding waldo in a sea of waldos

That makes it easy to keep a fresh minded soul, who gets that lucky lol..
Like you said good luck finding waldo

Thanks h00k! You have been here a while and I'm sure you have seen a lot of transitions, but the fact that you have stuck around is either a testament to how well the site is run or how resistant to change you are :).

...a couple of "do overs"( in real life ) I wish were possible...but for now...You can't change the past, but you can accept change, and embrace the future...been werkin' for me...;):cool:...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:...

That was my morning and I was only 5 minutes late to work, so not too shabby.
:bravo: That’s an impressive amount to get done before work!

The oval of brightness (and darkness ;) ) looks fantastic! And a new light and a new tent and new nutrient line to audition ... you’ll have to get to know yourself all over again :eek: What fun!

chez Shed

:thumb: thought I had slipped into ‘Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon’ for a minute there... :D

You may notice they look like shit :rolleyes:.

tell it how you see it!

The Candidas look a bit similar to the dropsy mine gets sometimes. You’ll turn them around I’m sure of it. I’m starting to wonder if the strain is a little sensitive to swings in temperature. I’m going to grow my next one as a fully indoor grow I think and see how that goes. You’ll sort it :thumb:

The Candidas look a bit similar to the dropsy mine gets sometimes.
I was more concerned with the yellow leaves than the droop actually. But I have to give them a bit of water today because the top is completely dry and the bottom is wet. And it's pouring here, which makes life for those who mix and water outside a bit more complicated!
Nice update Shed! Those 3 are some big bushes going to be taking over your shed soon haha! Again congrats on MOTY!
Thanks Dutch, and the Sour G already doesn't look happy. I hope it's just thirsty. I'm also hoping the rain lets up a bit so I drag them out to water.
Yeah, it’s crazy those three are so even with each other. Perfect :thumb:
Who knew!

Good year, 2018...

972335B0-CAB1-4B43-AA93-11AA602E0336.jpeg

Someone said my name?! :laugh:

Excited to get caught up with you and the clone boyz buddy!

Back
Top Bottom