InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thank you, honoured to be here.
Yep I look forward to starting a journal in due time.... till then I’m just here to join in the conversations and learn.
Feel free to scroll back a few pages to the last few updates and you'll be right up to speed!

--------------------------------------------------------
Tuesday update and the sun is out (and so are the plants)! Could spring be on its way? Let's hope so.

Let's get to a few pictures. Three plants, three bud pics on flip day 39...

Peyote Critical, day 155...really frosty!:

AK-47...frosty:

Sour G...less frosty:

They all look pretty happy and the lows in the shed last night were only down to 59º, so I'm happy too :thumb:.

I didn't have time to deal with the scale this morning, but let's hold of on the discussion until I can test it with new batteries. It was acting a bit funky when I did the original weighing (like not holding the correct tare weight and turning off quickly), so I promise to do that test before tomorrow's update and report back. Given the fact that the science would indicate the opposite of what the scale showed I want to run the test again with fresh batteries.

I need a new battery for the clock in my office as well. For some reason it runs backwards when the battery gets weak!

Stay sunny my friends :thumb:.

My association with M&Ms goes back to being about 15 years old, and I can tell this story because it's my journal...

We used to play poker at a guy's house since he was the only one who lived in a house. I was terrible at poker, and I was always out of money first. So I would just sit at the table and watch my other friends play while I ate from the enormous bowl of plain M&Ms.

That wasn't too long, was it?

Back
Top Bottom