InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Please up pot that clone....my OCD wont be able to take it. Its killing me now.
Which clone? The one I up potted?
You're a good son Shed!
Thank you otter. I have no concept in my head of what it would look like not to do this.
Plants are looking strong there dude! The GSK should stretch out for ya. I know most the testers did. Mine ran nice. Node spacing was perfect and the nugs seemed a little more dense than the mother. Hope you have a great week bud
Thanks Them! I'm looking forward to some node spacing as it's pretty tight now.
Posting this link for you Here for your bread project. :love:
:thanks: double H!
Good cooking with the cookies and bread shed , sounds Good :p
Got the cookies done but the bread will have to wait until next weekend. I didn't have the time to do all the steps and leave the dough in the basket to rise for 4 hours. Thanks SB!

Which clone? The one I up potted?
In 2 weeks, I will regurgitate these words;

Maybe its root bound?

That being said, I have seen guys SOG in 4 ft long upright PVC pipe.

Hey Shed! Good to hear your well. It don't know that for sure but you sound pretty happy. I've got a question regarding bovida packs. Have you had lumps in the packs at all? All of mine except for 1 feels like it has Little rock's inside it and I was wondering if they're working properly? They're probably approaching a year old now so could they just be old? Probably time for some fresh ones.

Hey Shed! Good to hear your well. It don't know that for sure but you sound pretty happy. I've got a question regarding bovida packs. Have you had lumps in the packs at all? All of mine except for 1 feels like it has Little rock's inside it and I was wondering if they're working properly? They're probably approaching a year old now so could they just be old? Probably time for some fresh ones.
I've had some for close to two years and none of them have lumps, but they are either sealed in the ziploc they came in or in a jar, so none of them are working too hard. If they have rocky bits that might mean they have dried out. I've heard you can re-hydrate them, or you can splurge and get new ones! I'd start with the re-hydrate trick first and see how you go.

I had one that was a little crispy (dry) and after spending some time in a higher RH environment it went back to it's original state. Easy to re-hydrate. They tell you to replace them when they are crispy but let's be honest... if they marketed them with that level of reusability, they surely wouldn't sell as many :D

On the other end, for how cheap they are and how well they work for long term use it never hurts to buy new ones.

All of mine except for 1 feels like it has Little rock's inside it and I was wondering if they're working properly?
Getting crystals inside is just a sign that they are drying out. Just place them in a ziploc bag with a damp paper towel. In a few days it will be back to new. Happened to me several times. I even had one go completely solid on me. Still was able to rejuvenate it - although it took a week.

Thanks BL!
paper towel
Hey Professor...he means kitchen roll . Sorry for the confusion!
I have a question , i have a Mars 600 full spectrum and would like to tone it down to less watts , can i do this without harming anything? and what would i use ? Thanks in advance .
Is that the TS600 or the old blurple version? Both of them are only around 100-130 wall watts.

Either way, that's a question best put to @SmokeSara! Here is the MarsHydro discussion thread:

Thanks BL!

Hey Professor...he means kitchen roll . Sorry for the confusion!

Is that the TS600 or the old blurple version? Either way, it's only around 100 wall watts, so I can't imagine dimming it unless you want to use it for seedlings.

Either way, that's a question best put to @SmokeSara! Here is the MarsHydro discussion thread:
Could I use toilet roll instead. Kitchen roll is expensive!

These were in jars with buds curing which I though was odd. I'll try and rehydrate them first
Yeah, that's happened to me as well. Was when I had over-dried my buds a bit before getting them into cure. The bag had to work too hard to rehydrate the buds, so it lost much of its moisture.

Yeah, that's happen to me as well. Was when I had over-dried my buds a bit before getting them into cure. The bag had to work too hard to rehydrate the buds, so it lost much of its moisture.
I might have to look into getting some of those digital hygrometers if that's the case. Normally my buds are on the edge of being too wet before going into the jar as I do it by eye and feel. I'm scared of letting them get too dry so I edge them over the finish line so to speak. Thanks Beez

Back
Top Bottom