InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I’m glad to hear that Shed. My MIL runs adult foster homes and she thought it was highly doubtful that the cookies ‘weren’t making a difference’ anymore. She’s a big CBD advocate too. Lol, I’ll have to trust your math, maybe Mr. S will take it on?

Good with me.
:thanks: Derby!
I’m good! Too stoned
LOL...fair 'nuff!
I’m glad to hear that Shed. My MIL runs adult foster homes and she thought it was highly doubtful that the cookies ‘weren’t making a difference’ anymore. She’s a big CBD advocate too. Lol, I’ll have to trust your math, maybe Mr. S will take it on?
Oh thanks for letting me know double H! I guess we'll find out how this works as a start and I can take it from there. If this works but he's too high I can add back some CBD. Like I always say, that's the nice thing about having the THC and CBD in separate plants :).

When your math guy ask's you to do math.
cheesy-poofs-because-there-is-nothing-more-important-than-cheesy-25536453.png

...what would be really nice, is to have access to cost effective testing, instead of having to estimate THC/CBD potency...I've seen time and time again where peep's have tested a particular strain, and it is way off breeder claims...it could cause considerable discomfort, especially when dealing with the elderly...Yer' a pretty fart smeller... ;) ...sure yer' math is good...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

Like I always say, that's the nice thing about having the THC and CBD in separate plants :).
Indeed. I can’t wait to have it for myself too. I’m hoping for good results for him, please do keep us posted!

When your math guy ask's you to do math.
Sorry Kis!
...what would be really nice, is to have access to cost effective testing, instead of having to estimate THC/CBD potency...I've seen time and time again where peep's have tested a particular strain, and it is way off breeder claims...it could cause considerable discomfort, especially when dealing with the elderly...Yer' a pretty fart smeller ...sure yer' math is good...cheerz....h00k...
All true h00k! I had my CBD oil tested but haven't had any buds or THC oil tested. At $75 a test it can get pretty expensive, so I guess conservatively, figuring the breeder specs are best case (listed as "up to 20% THC). On the plus side, it's a lot safer than the Tramadol they gave him this afternoon.
lol, I'll trust Shed that his numbers are correct
Perfect, thanks MrS ;).
Indeed. I can’t wait to have it for myself too. I’m hoping for good results for him, please do keep us posted!
Thanks double H. I will absolutely post the results here!

While we're on the topic of baking, I have decided to dip my toe into bread making. I am definitely better at math than baking, but I have had the good fortune to be gifted some starter from another member here. This person took the time to cold-pack and ship me some of the starter that his father started (!), and so I am diving in. This is the recipe I'll be following:

I'll post the process over in the Random Photos thread alongside the music videos and memes and pics of my roof :cheesygrinsmiley:. I'll link them here when I update. I can't say I understand the process or even the recipe instructions, but with the help of the starter-giver, I'm muddling through!

Here is my first pic post on that.

I'm back to making cookies for my dad, straight THC this time to start, at around 3mg cookie.

I like to do my math out loud, so here goes:

Each batch requires 1 cup of butter.
1 cup = 236.6ml

From that batch I make 42 cookies (3x a day for 14 days).
1 cup = 42 cookies

Since 236.6/42 = 5.6 ml, that means there will be 5.6ml of butter in each cookie.

And I want each cookie to contain 3mg THC, so:
5.6ml = 3 mg
3/5.6 = 0.54 mg/ml

Therefore I want to make my butter 0.54mg/ml. I'll round that up to 0.6 and let Oldbear's spreadsheet takes it from there.

Using AK-47 (not Blueberry this time) that I am estimating at 12% THC, using 2 cups or 473ml (MB2 minimum) of butter, I will need 3 grams of decarbed buds to get to 0.61 using an 80% efficiency (only a single 4 hour run).

Since each cookie will contain 5.6ml of butter, each cookie should contain 5.6*0.61 or 3.4mg THC/cookie. We'll see how it goes.

Anyone want to check my math?

I concur.

Screenshot_20200119-043700.png

I made the batter for my dad's cookies and it's cooling in the fridge, so while I wait I thought I'd get a Sunday night update going!

First off, I met with @shottafire yesterday to get him some of my extras, and he drove off with IIP, DTF, and CD-1 solo cups. Really cool guy who has done a lot of cool stuff in his life. And he didn't let me go home empty handed. I came back with some c99xc99 crosses (sativa :yahoo: ) as well as some mystery cross of Coyote Ugly and one of two males that didn't get pulled in time. He's growing one now so he'll try to figure out as it flowers! Anyway, it was a good Saturday afternoon.

In other plant news, I am left with a Candida and an IIP solo cup clone now. I'm hanging on to the last Candida for now, even though all the mothers look really happy and healthy. Here they are today:

This is what I took off the IIP mother...too bad I don't need clones because these were really strong:

I had the idea to flower the IIP solo cup clone, so I trimmed up the bottom:

The roots looked good:

And since I felt bad flowering it in a solo cup but don't want it to take up any room, I put it in a cup that @Agemon used to give me the BerryBomb clone. I taped it up to block the light from the roots:

I'll give it about a week to fill in the new ProMix HP and then flip it in my closet at night :).

In other news, Golden Tiger 2 needed another barbecue skewer to tie down the lower growth:

I think I'm starting to see some signs of sexual maturity on most of the winter 5, so later this week I'll get a loupe on them and you can tell me what you think.

Off to make cannacookies! I hope you had a great weekend and that at least some of you are off for Martin Luther King day tomorrow...I'm not :rolleyes: .

:ciao:

I made the batter for my dad's cookies and it's cooling in the fridge, so while I wait I thought I'd get a Sunday night update going!

First off, I met with @shottafire yesterday to get him some of my extras, and he drove off with IIP, DTF, and CD-1 solo cups. Really cool guy who has done a lot of cool stuff in his life. And he didn't let me go home empty handed. I came back with some c99xc99 crosses (sativa :yahoo: ) as well as some mystery cross of Coyote Ugly and one of two males that didn't get pulled in time. He's growing one now so he'll try to figure out as it flowers! Anyway, it was a good Saturday afternoon.

In other plant news, I am left with a Candida and an IIP solo cup clone now. I'm hanging on to the last Candida for now, even though all the mothers look really happy and healthy. Here they are today:

This is what I took off the IIP mother...too bad I don't need clones because these were really strong:

The roots looked good:

And since I felt bad flowering it in a solo cup but don't want it to take up any room, I put it in a cup that @Agemon used to give me the BerryBomb clone. I taped it up to block the light from the roots:

I'll give it about a week to fill in the new ProMix HP and then flip it in my closet at night :).

In other news, Golden Tiger 2 needed more barbecue skewers to tie down the lower growth:

I think I'm starting to see some signs of sexual maturity on most of the winter 5, so later this week I'll get a loupe on them and you can tell me what you think.

Off to make cannacookies! I hope you had a great weekend and that at least some of you are off for Martin Luther King day tomorrow...I'm not :rolleyes: .

Hey buddy plants look great. Just wanted to mention unfortunately those coyote uglys are a no go. Two were culled tonight Showing male and female parts. One is still in the game but I don’t like those odds so those beams you got I would either discard or give them to someone you don’t like. Lol.
sorry buddy. The c99 should be good it was a mosca c99 bx crossed to another c99 cut which I believe was a brothers grimm selection.

The roots looked good:

In other news, Golden Tiger 2 needed another barbecue skewer to tie down the lower growth:

Please up pot that clone....my OCD wont be able to take it. Its killing me now.

Plants are looking strong there dude! The GSK should stretch out for ya. I know most the testers did. Mine ran nice. Node spacing was perfect and the nugs seemed a little more dense than the mother. Hope you have a great week bud

Back
Top Bottom