InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Okay, here is the Sunday night update! In between baking bread and the scattered showers today, along with changing out a GFI outlet for someone, I transplanted the Purple Skunk Krush 2. That was the correct one, right?

And here are the loaves:
View media item 1750803
View media item 1750802
One for here (I'll take some to the office tomorrow since I can't hand out cannabis), and one for my daughter.

:surf:
THAT is tasty looking bread. I want to make pizza dough from that lol. The kind you leave in the fridge for two days to slow ferment into bubbly goodness.

Is that the GK x Purple Mass Skunk?

As long as its not the bread sitting in the pot I think its the right one.
I can get confused but not that confused!
You could infuse the bread?
There's no oil in it, but I could dip it in infused olive oil :).
:thanks:

:adore:
So is it Grape Krush or Grape Kush?
I'm sorry. I don't think I've mentioned that I'm a little OCD and fine details seem to be more important to me than normal folks.
Grape Krush. Link here for details.

Here are details on the Purple Skunk Mass side of the cross.

LOL! Thanks mV. :high-five:

Not sure why, but somehow I feel like it's been beaten into my head.
No clue ;).
Sourdough looks scrumdiddlyumptious!!!
Thanks! The folks in my office seem to be enjoying it. :thumb:
Lol, I don't know how many times I throw trimmed buds in the trim pile and not the bowl for drying.
Been there done that. I trim over two boxes: one for plant parts and one for sugar. I very often lose track of which box I'm over as I go and have to pick bits out of the wrong box.

PSK2 took to her new home nicely. The bread you seem to have mastered in a short time which is definately definitely something to be happy about!
Thanks MrS! I checked both PSK 1 and 2 and still not 100% sure on the sex of them. I just hope I y'all guessed correctly.
Hey just cause that bread looks pretty doesn't mean it tastes worth a darn.
It tastes worth at least two darns I'll have you know. I brought it to my office and folks were coming downstairs to tell me how many multiple darns worth it tasted. So there!

Back
Top Bottom