InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

No forgiveness necessary! It worked perfectly in both places. Don't sell your stoned self short. :love:
IKR. It really did.
I'm still an idiot. Hopefully the loveable kind. :battingeyelashes: :laugh:

horseCapture.PNG

Moving on from horsebacks and rifles, let's see what happened today while there's still time for the Saturday update!

First I stripped all the leaves off the Golden Tiger 2 so I could get some pics of the bones for LST reference:

Then I pulled off all the pipe cleaners (Canadian for French Ticklers apparently :rolleyes: ) . Does anyone else do this with their binder clips? I've got some that are 8 or 9 tall!

Try doing that with grommets.

Then I dumped out all the ProMix HP I had just put in last weekend, and took out the roots with a bit of help:

The roots had grown into the new mix but not much. Here they are:

And here is the female Golden Tiger 1 in its new pot!

I'll probably top it and clone it tomorrow, and possibly the Fruit Punch and Purple Skunk Krush 2 as well.

I had to buy more ProMix HP so by the time I got back from Lowes it was too late to up-can the PSK2, so that's on tomorrow's agenda.

I hope your weekend is going well, and I can definitely tell the days are getting longer when I notice my landscape lighting is on and wonder why! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Really? Grommets do things that binder clips can't, like roll on the floor. Try that with a binder clip.
Then I pulled off all the pipe cleaners (Canadian for French Ticklers apparently :rolleyes: ) .
Again, really? The term French Tickler originated from the coasts of South Africa, from a gentleman they call smeegol. Canadians adopted it's use as soon as they heard it. It's what we do!

:nomo:

Moving on from horsebacks and rifles, let's see what happened today while there's still time for the Saturday update!

First I stripped all the leaves off the Golden Tiger 2 so I could get some pics of the bones for LST reference:

Then I pulled off all the pipe cleaners (Canadian for French Ticklers apparently :rolleyes: ) . Does anyone else do this with their binder clips? I've got some that are 8 or 9 tall!

Then I dumped out all the ProMix HP I had just put in last weekend, and took out the roots with a bit of help:

The roots had grown into the new mix but not much. Here they are:

And here is the female Golden Tiger 1 in its new pot!

I'll probably top it and clone it tomorrow, and possibly the Fruit Punch and Purple Skunk Krush 2 as well.

I had to buy more ProMix HP so by the time I got back from Lowes it was too late to up-can the PSK2, so that's on tomorrow's agenda.

I hope your weekend is going well, and I can definitely tell the days are getting longer when I notice my landscape lighting is on and wonder why! :cheesygrinsmiley:
That's a nice sunny day ya got there Shed. Makes the Tiger look sweet! I remember the sun.

I am excited to see the sun around a bit more. Its already enough to bring a few more smiles around.
Everyone's disposition is looking a bit brighter, especially our Canadian brethren!
Excellent skeleton
You should see the ones in my closet ;).
The judges would have also accepted, "Dances with Wolves."
Great idea and pics for LST. Really shows the structure off.
Thanks mV! Oh, and Google disagrees!
Really? Grommets do things that binder clips can't, like roll on the floor. Try that with a binder clip.
Again, really? The term French Tickler originated from the coasts of South Africa, from a gentleman they call smeegol. Canadians adopted it's use as soon as they heard it. It's what we do!
Okay, not all of our Canadian brethren...
Waiting for the binder/grommet wars sequel? We're much too civil for that!
That's a nice sunny day ya got there Shed. Makes the Tiger look sweet! I remember the sun.
Soon otter, soon. In the meantime, your tent shines like the sun!
I didn't know Lowes has Promix. I will have to check when I go back. I have never seen it there
Check your local listings before you drive over...
Mine dosent have it
...as Chris has proven!

Back
Top Bottom