InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Thanks for your votes so far folks! We're missing some players from previous weeks, so I'm going to tag them here:
@Master Of None @Graytail @Baron Von Blurple @BeezLuiz @Heavenly Hybrid @beez0404 @Virgin ground

Once I get the rest of the votes I will post a tabulation of everyone's guesses!

Candida in a cup looks pretty good! That’s not the mother tho, right? Was that a recent clone? I’ve lost track o_O
That was a cutting off the mother in case the mother didn't make it. Except for the Peyote Critical (which I really didn't need), the rest of the mothers are doing fine.

Thanks for your votes so far folks! We're missing some players from previous weeks, so I'm going to tag them here:
@Master Of None @Graytail @Baron Von Blurple @BeezLuiz @Heavenly Hybrid @beez0404 @Virgin ground

Once I get the rest of the votes I will post a tabulation of everyone's guesses!

That was a cutting off the mother in case the mother didn't make it. Except for the Peyote Critical (which I really didn't need), the rest of the mothers are doing fine.
I gave up. There became very few hints, even with time...and as such....I was stupified. And still am.
:(

Also its getting too close to gambling and gambling is a sin. :straightface:

on edit
I agree with VG and Saugs on Psk 1 and 2

I'm now changing last week's answers to
PSK1 M
PSK2 F
GT1 F
GT2 M

Oh, and the Candida looks great!

Okay, here are the guess totals so far:
sex-quiz.JPG

GT1 has declared itself female which means I'm dumping GT2 (which is leaning 80% male anyway).

PSK1 is about 66% Male and PSK2 is about 75% female, so I will up-can PSK2 this weekend and keep PSK1 as is until I see pistils or sacs, one way or the other.

:thanks: all for the extra sets of eyes, connected to the extra sets of minds!

Okay, here are the guess totals so far:
sex-quiz.JPG

GT1 has declared itself female which means I'm dumping GT2 (which is leaning 80% male anyway).

PSK1 is about 66% Male and PSK2 is about 75% female, so I will up-can PSK2 this weekend and keep PSK1 as is until I see pistils or sacs, one way or the other.

:thanks: all for the extra sets of eyes, connected to the extra sets of minds!

Hey,!!!!??

Where is my guess at

:hmmmm:

If you're right you will win a tester sample of Candida oil!

Ummm I think I might have some of yer.....

Ummm

Ya......to test

Lol

Do you want it? I'll be up in SF and Davis next weekend!
I normally would jump at the chance. I just don't think I can keep it alive long enough to put it outside in the Spring. And I'm only little more than an hour drive from Monterey. :green_heart:

Contests and everything... this is the place to be. :party:

Always has been :). Nice to see you 'round these parts again Homer!
Yes, it certainly always has been; nice to have a reminder. Now that my life is back to normal I am getting out more again. Nice to see Groundhog day passing by recently too; spring is more meaningful up here I suspect than in sunny Cali. About this time of year, we tend to get cabin fever... lol. o_O

Back
Top Bottom