InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Heheh, I gotta say ... degloving is not a subject where you expect anyone to pipe up and say "Me too!" :straightface:

Anyone else ... ?

Thank you for not posting pics dynamo! Motorcycle for you too
Yes, Pics are to gross, the irony of mine was I was late for a MD. appointment.
degloving is not a subject where you expect anyone to pipe up and say "Me too!"
It is rare to even hear of it that ordeal, and since it's personal that's why I had to respond

I've been told horror stories of it from being around heavy machinery. It is why you are taught very young to remove your gloves and jewelry around rotating equipment which can be counter intuitive to many who think the gloves are on to protect your hands from cuts.

Okay, moving on to less macabre and gory topics. How many people think that the IIP is going to be a success in the cup through harvest? Here is a reminder of what plants look like:

Sending her prayers. Lawrd she's shaky at best.

Kidding, she actually looks really effing good!

Sending her prayers. Lawrd she's shaky at best.
Kidding, she actually looks really effing good!
Thanks skipeye and :welcome: to my perpetual spot here on the site! It is rather shaky now that you mention it. It's completely top heavy and lives all day in an empty clay pot to keep it from tipping over. Tipping over and falling two feet to the ground is how it got the bend at the bottom that required both the orange electrical tape and the stick/tie to hold it up.

I hope it only gets more top heavy from here on out!

:thumb:

Jesus! I'm glad you're alive to tell the tale and grow great plants (even if you keep trying to check out :eek: ), but can you take those pics off so you don't freak out the neighbors?

I was in the middle of changing that for you and my phone dies lmao. Weak stomachs huh?

How long to recover Big Juice? I degloved my right leg, gran mal seizure & a coma for a week in 2002. I'm lucky to be here
:meditate:

3ish years to feel fully healed finally enjoying those fun fridays.
How much of your right light was damaged?
Pics gone...sorry you got here too early :(.

Thank you for not posting pics dynamo! Motorcycle for you too? Helicopter? Oh no, no one survives those.

I forget my filter was lost years ago
Btw I just figured out how to reply multiple times lol

How many people think that the IIP is going to be a success in the cup through harvest?
I think she's going to do fine....might be a little rootbound by the end though......
Need to stabilize that cup?
you probably already own one of these custom holders.....
1581040908328.jpeg

Duck

Them motorcycle wrecks can be a bitch. I compound broke both forearms them my leg snapped 2 strains of barbed-wire fence before I landed on my head and broke
c-6, c-7 in my neck.. moms always said I'd lose my head if it wasn't screwed on,, well I still got it.

I don't ride anymore,, but still got my bikes..

13 wrecks in 25 years,, still alive,, still no fears..

PM VG, that's what it's for :).
I'll dig it out for harvest. Send you a pic.
I like to threaten my plants before the chop. I think it scares them into producing extra trichs. ;) :D

Do hatchets count...if I'm cutting down a plant? Isn't that just a tool then??:lot-o-toke:

If the plant fights back it's obviously a weapon still.......

Back
Top Bottom