InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Good morning Shed :ciao:
Morning otter! :ciao:
Good morning shed! Man your journal moves so fast. Been hard keeping up with everything on here. All the Plants look great. I had to ditch the Candida as it had some Pm and couldn’t risk the others. Tried to mitigate but I decided it wasn’t going to be worth it if it did spread to the others I have going.
hope all is well down there on the west side. Good little cold snap last couple of days. Need to go out and check on my winter outdoor runts.
cheers have a great day
Been a rough year for PM down here so I'm not surprised. As long as you're keeping the other two warm and well-drained ;).
Looks like "Lady Macbeth" roaming the branches looking for the "Mother Plant"
Out damned spot!
Just doing some harvesting I looked down she was staring at me after I broke her crying out from within asking why...I knew I wasn't the only stoned mofo that saw it... she'll smoke good.
I didnt realize 20ish plants is alot to harvest by oneself didnt have time to comment shed sorry for photo bombing your thread lol
She later realized she was fulfilling her destiny. Some plants take longer to get there!
plantwitch smile.jpg

It would be even hard to carve that face on purpose
Howdy Valentino! :welcome: to my perpetual grow journal.
Looks like ole Broken Branch and I wish I had that nice of a camera to take those pics
:welcome: to you too Mocha!

Anyone other than the Baron remember that I flipped the It's It Punch in the Big Gulp sized cup oh, about 18 days ago? Well it's finally showing off some pistils, so I figured I'd make that the Thursday update (while we all wait for Friday sex-day).

Here it is on flip day 18. Pardon the crack in the cinder block (breeze block for the Brits). I have no idea when it did that, but it's within the last year:

And here are a couple of pics of the top cola forming, such as it is:

It's getting 4.5g/gallon of MegaCrop because that's what everything else is getting. I will probably make a gallon of 6g/gallon and just dilute it for the next watering.

That's it from here! I louped the winter grow again and am still stumped. Even the PSK1 isn't showing any actual pistils yet. We'll see...

Happy Thursday!

Anyone other than the Baron remember that I flipped the It's It Punch in the Big Gulp sized cup oh, about 18 days ago? Well it's finally showing off some pistils, so I figured I'd make that the Thursday update (while we all wait for Friday sex-day).

Here it is on flip day 18. Pardon the crack in the cinder block (breeze block for the Brits). I have no idea when it did that, but it's within the last year:

And here are a couple of pics of the top cola forming, such as it is:

It's getting 4.5g/gallon of MegaCrop because that's what everything else is getting. I will probably make a gallon of 6g/gallon and just dilute it for the next watering.

That's it from here! I louped the winter grow again and am still stumped. Even the PSK1 isn't showing any actual pistils yet. We'll see...

Happy Thursday!
I did.
Still waiting for a smoke report from the Mrs. ;)

I did not remember! #stoner
But it’s looking lovely in its big gulp cup. She looks like she would be perfect for a sog, (if there were a bunch more, of course).
It has to fit in my closet between the t-shirts at night, so one will have to do!
Sex is any day in this house...
Your house is a much different house than my house :cheesygrinsmiley:.
Nice mini! There will be some nice little bud off that for sure. Good work keeping it going!
I don't need any more but I felt bad throwing it out. I still have a Candida in a solo cup that I don't know what to do with!
I did.
Still waiting for a smoke report from the Mrs.
I am too! She now has so many strains to choose from that she can't even remember if the IIP knocked her out or not. She's been hitting the DTF and the Sour G these days, though she tried the Amnesia Haze Auto at Saturday post-yoga brunch and everyone enjoyed it! Giggly and happy was the verdict :).

I will have her break out the IIP this Saturday and get back to you.

I found cloning impossible until I learned a way that works for me (and others). I use a modified version of the beez0404 method, and I can go into details of my modifications if you'd like after reading the basics. I have a near 100% success rate, even with three cuttings/solo cup.

What happened to your hand if you don't mind me asking? Sure looks like a bad burn as a start.

Well before I ask for details I'll have to continue the research gotta keep those theta waves going, that dose of extra extra N-Dimethyltryptamine in my system always helps. 3rd person perspective speaking in 1st when Your realize your reality is fucked am I awake? Possibly everything is so vivid? Does your conscious play games of reality on you?
To answer your question that hand has no burns. my hands skin was degloved. Inexplicably the experience was the issue here not sure how but a plate 11 screws exist in my left shoulder and rod and screw in my left femur alot of broken bones and I still get on any time I get the chance and do wheelies and travel through our quantum field faster than flesh should be allowed to. But we know newton's 3rd law? Who knew traveling 90mph and being a young novice marq Marquez rider the corner said fuck you inexperienced rider it came quick. Missed that braking and the corner hello rocks and ground by the time I hit the brakes I was doing 90ish I was doing 69 when the front tire left the pavement I did a few cart wheels with the bike then we parted our ways. Thankfully an officer saw these two dumbasses driving like idiots I'm sure I would've bled out if left. He was behind us a ways but apparently following a 1000cc and a 600cc<me newbie dumbass. Now I ride a 1000cc haven't had any issues yet. Got smoked on my sumo too flew 75+ft 400cc two stroke. I still ride both.... why because I want to die but this reality rejects my death everytime. What's this limbo state I'm in? My goodness
When you get on a bike I just always remember today could be that day again. I'm sure I'll just visit my two Angel's again.
Now astral projection is a part of my life after a few hard bonks to my head who knew you could travel outside of your flesh? Well I didnt but now I do.

So my kids are not getting dirt bikes now.

Back
Top Bottom