InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

Hi Shed,
Thanks BL! Oh, btw, BeezLuiz, meet beez0404 (in case you haven't been previously introduced!).

White flies are easy to kill!

Store-bought sourdough sandwich bread is what I have my PBJ on five days a week!

That's how you do it...you should teach Catfish how to properly post their pics in another person's journal :cheesygrinsmiley:. Nice pistils!
How do you properly post pictures? Really let me know what I did so I can do it right ... :)

I'm sorry Catfish, you're loading pictures just fine! I was getting at the fact that you post pictures without a comment on what's going on here with me. I was making a joke at your expense, so please accept my apology.
:peace:
Oh that's cool...
Sorry... :)

I'm sorry Catfish, you're loading pictures just fine! I was getting at the fact that you post pictures without a comment on what's going on here with me. I was making a joke at your expense, so please accept my apology.
:peace:

20200205_203026.jpg

Good morning shed! Man your journal moves so fast. Been hard keeping up with everything on here. All the Plants look great. I had to ditch the Candida as it had some Pm and couldn’t risk the others. Tried to mitigate but I decided it wasn’t going to be worth it if it did spread to the others I have going.
hope all is well down there on the west side. Good little cold snap last couple of days. Need to go out and check on my winter outdoor runts.

cheers have a great day

That needs to be cropped into a MFW pic. What happened? Looks like a windstorm blew through.

Just doing some harvesting I looked down she was staring at me after I broke her crying out from within asking why...I knew I wasn't the only stoned mofo that saw it... she'll smoke good.

I didnt realize 20ish plants is alot to harvest by oneself didnt have time to comment shed sorry for photo bombing your thread lol

Back
Top Bottom