InTheShed Grows Inside & Out: Jump In Any Time

I bet! I remember that feeling from my 30 years in NY. o_O
My bad, I keep forgetting your roots are in the north. You were smart to escape.

It's the Friday sex-day update! Buckle your seatbelts (as well as your pants) and let's dive in...
Whao, sweet close-up photos!! Thanks for the warning in advance, put on my hockey-helmet just to be sure!!

And today's cool-down pic — after all that sexing — is the Candida in the cup:
Lovely!

Thanks Gnome and :welcome: aboard my ever-growing slice of heaven here at 420mag! Stick around as it seems there may be some gambling :).
Sweet! :) I'll be sure to swing by every day.

Good idea on the helmet...no one needs a concussion here besides me!
No worries... As I mentioned in another thread:

I got so many screws loose that it rattles like someone is shaking a toolbox when I move my head too quick.

So, come join me on the wonky-side! Bring your helmet and screwdriver.

Shed,
Can you use your expertise and tell me the smell of the bud, by scratch & sniff the picture?
It smells like lemon/piney to me... ;)

Attachments

• 20200208_110850.jpg
    20200208_110850.jpg
    714 KB · Views: 29
High otter! I missed you over at VG-zie’s the other day so thot I’d wave at you here just now :ciao: Hope things are going ok for you ... Bubba?
:passitleft:
Hi Amy :ciao: Glad you did! Things are fine today. Gardens on course and we're on the rails. Good to see you about again!:love::passitleft:Had a northern lights photo go to flower right away on me and we're smoking on it now. Wow for a plant that gave us less than a half ounce she really made some fine medicine. You advised me long ago to mind the little ones(buds at the time) and you were right! I had you in mind while she grew. Be well Amy, I pray your situation calms down for you(and everyone) for good soon.

I don't know why it didn't post.
I may be too stoned to operate my phone...
This was obviously for you.
I thought that was for carcass but since this is the oldest established permanent floating gambling hall at 420, I guess double or nothing is appropriate :).
Shed,
Can you use your expertise and tell me the smell of the bud, by scratch & sniff the picture?
It smells like lemon/piney to me... ;)
I scratched my screen, thought a bit, and I've decided it smells like VICTORY!
:ciao: Hi Shed, happy Saturday!
:ciao: otter! Saturday it is. Losing a day was exactly what you needed. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom