Its A New Year's Flipping Party! Group Journal For Those Flipping On New Year's

Agreed. I am working in a 2' x 4' with only 2 plants & it will be full. Scrog is 7" from grow surface.

You've got 1 more sq/ft than I do and I'm growing 3 plants (I've done 4 most other times). I'd probably be best off to just grow 1 big plant in there but then it cuts down on the variety of bud in jars if I do that.

hahaha Im layin in bed playing video games

Yeah was thinking about going downstairs 6 or less hrs and 24 hrs darkness is over and lights come back on time to lower then around 12inches or so . And stretch begins .

Xbox or ps4

Last night after a little trim lights flip at 6 this eve
420-magazine-mobile2133053181.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2058987327.jpg
420-magazine-mobile473892805.jpg

Day 32

Originally had planned go 35 days of veg but I wanted to join the cool kids and flip on New Years. The girls were dry so got their first drink of my bloom formula (1 tsp Foliage Pro, 3/4 tsp of Pro Tekt, 1/4 tsp Mag Pro). Lights on at 7 PM and off at 7 AM. The 4th light in the tent got plugged in. Nothing is directly under it but everyone will probably benefit a bit from extra reflected light and it's downright cold here right now and the extra heat in the tent can't hurt. Jury is still out on OG but as long as nothing else needs her space we'll let her go and see if things keep making a turn around. She's been an ugly duckling since the beginning and may get culled before this grow is over.

OG
IMG_20180101_174323.jpg

Sour D
IMG_20180101_174329.jpg

White Widow
IMG_20180101_174335.jpg

Group
IMG_20180101_174249.jpg

Day 32

Originally had planned go 35 days of veg but I wanted to join the cool kids and flip on New Years. The girls were dry so got their first drink of my bloom formula (1 tsp Foliage Pro, 3/4 tsp of Pro Tekt, 1/4 tsp Mag Pro). Lights on at 7 PM and off at 7 AM. The 4th light in the tent got plugged in. Nothing is directly under it but everyone will probably benefit a bit from extra reflected light and it's downright cold here right now and the extra heat in the tent can't hurt. Jury is still out on OG but as long as nothing else needs her space we'll let her go and see if things keep making a turn around. She's been an ugly duckling since the beginning and may get culled before this grow is over.

OG
IMG_20180101_174323.jpg

Sour D
IMG_20180101_174329.jpg

White Widow
IMG_20180101_174335.jpg

Group
IMG_20180101_174249.jpg

I'm by far no expert however I just threw out two mason jars full of moldy buds and yes it sucked. Gotta keep the temps and humidity up. The mold is always present everywhere just waiting for cool dry conditions. It hits the top prettiest buds first if you see sudden browning on the cola you like best and it gets crunchy fast its time for action or its all goin in the trash.

I'm by far no expert however I just threw out two mason jars full of moldy buds and yes it sucked. Gotta keep the temps and humidity up. The mold is always present everywhere just waiting for cool dry conditions. It hits the top prettiest buds first if you see sudden browning on the cola you like best and it gets crunchy fast its time for action or its all goin in the trash.

Thanks for sharing so keep an eye for browning in buds bud rot or pm mold . Did you spray the area with h202 3% to 1/8 mix ratio in spray bottle ? Soak the area affected it will kill the mold on site but not prevent .

Cheers buddy

I too am no expert but speaking from experience I would say the opposite. Mould is grown in warm moist climates such a your mason jars and it is due to a lack of flowing oxygen and the nugs containing too much moisture .

How long did you hang the plants for?
How often where you burping the jars
What was the temp and humidity of your jars?

I have lost 30+ g's due to insufficient hang time and putting in mason jars. It's sucks but a lesson I hopefully don't need again!!

Here are my 4 girls that will be going into 12/12 tonight right at midnight! 42 days from seed. Quadlined and fed with a 3 part feed of General Hydroponics with some additives, using my schedule.

Top Left - Feminised Seeds Super Iced Grapefruit (Via Gorilla Seedbank - 420 Mag Sponsor)
Top right - Humboldt Seeds Blue Dream (Via Gorilla Seedbank - 420 Mag Sponsor)
Bottom Left - CKS Green Crack (via Crop King Seeds - 420 Mag Sponsor)
Bottom Right - CKS Crown Royale (via Crop King Seeds - 420 Mag Sponsor)

C372B216-09B7-4161-87B9-5089CCBF34E0.jpeg

Happy New Years to everyone and lets see some fat colas in about 9 weeks! Don't forget to set your timers to 12/12!
What is Quadlined? I saw someone bring it up earlier...

Thanks Sergi! Got a journal? If not stop on by mine and stay in touch! I like staying in touch with people who use similar products. I use the GH 3 part system and not the Nova system but it's all about the same with GH.
Love the trio. I started with a Botanicare product this season but im back with GH

Being new I didn't realize what and why till it was too late however that is not lost on me I now know what why and most importantly how to prevent it in the future.

Back
Top Bottom