ItsNatural's SolarEclipse Organic Auto Grow

UPDATE: 20 DAYS FROM SEED

Adjusted the LST on the NL a little. Nothing else really

As far as the back up. Everything is going to be ok I think. All 3 have popped and showed signs of growth after the unfortunate 24 hr soak. I went ahead and stuck with the solo cup format. I was gonna go straight to the 3 gal pot. But It just seemed complicated. LOL Do I water the whole 3 gallon pot... or do I just water the center with a little bit of water? and maybe a couple drinks in the saucer? I should have done what I planned and cut the bottom out of the cups and planted the whole cup. Then just pulled the cup out when its to size. But I am familiar with this route. So I will stick with it. But the point is all three are in soil now. I should have done a BlueBerry also. Still might.

I also built a couple of really ugly shelves for my nutes and what nots. Here is a pic. Im not very good with construction but its good enough to hold what I need.

20170404_121213.jpg

Well...nothing much else to add. Just a waiting game. Till next time. :peacetwo:
Just water around it . Maybe a few inches around .. don't soak the whole entire 3g pot.

You want the roots to seek out the water so come out about 2 inches from the seedling and water all around. Picture a CD . The seedling is the hole in the CD and the water is the shiny silver part. Lol

UPDATE: 21 DAYS

I gave the 2, 3 gallon girls, a big drink in their saucer.(hoping to make the roots grow in search) And the NL a drink all together. The Gorilla Glue and the Other Girl Scout Cookie have broke ground. The Green Crack has not. But I still believe it will. Here are some pictures from a few mins ago.

20170405_174733.jpg
20170405_174738.jpg
20170405_174742.jpg
20170405_174746.jpg
20170405_174752.jpg
20170405_174808.jpg
20170405_174830.jpg
20170405_174832.jpg
20170405_175723.jpg
20170405_175740.jpg

Damn GSC...Embarrassing herself right now. GROOOOOOOOOW!!!!

Looking good man! . I would try to get the temps down to at least 80f . If is is possible

Yea, it was a pretty warm day. Now you see why I wont grow in the summer anymore. While it will grow, and yield an ok Harvest. It turns out real airy, with no taste or smell. Which is why I plan to use both lights, and Harvest as much in the late fall, winter, and spring as I can and just skip Summer months all together.

As far as the temps go. 78F seems to be about perfect. But I grew a Delicious Candy under some CFLs. The average temp in that little mini tent was about 90F. Due to having all those lights and just a small intake fan to exhaust out the hot air. Lights out was a different story. It was winter so I was able to get the temps down in the low 70s. But everyday. When lights came on. It would rise to 90F. And while Im sure they prefer the 70s. From what I seen with her..(Her being the DC) As long as you stay below 90...or dont go above 90...at least for very long, you should be OK. Because she harvested nice DENSE, oily, very pungent smelling flowers. I mean this shit smells like a nasty block of moldy cheese. (makes sense as cheese is one of her parents). So I just try to keep it under 90F...I dont have temp control. So I have to find ways manually to raise and lower the temps. I actually had a fan outside the room blowing cooler air into the grow room when I was taking those pictures. I guess I should have took a picture of it so I could have been more detailed about what I was doing. Thats on me. I sometimes forget these little details that when I was starting out I was aggervated because so many people were leaving these little details out. But these are details that need to be known. We are just so used to it that we do some of these things automatically and think nothing of it. Like I also turned on my small clip fan inside the tent. Which if Im being honest. I was probably a few days late in doing. But its on now. Blowing right on NL. I will eventually get a tower fan now that I have more room with a bigger tent. And apparently the PAR readings for this light show a huge drop off after you go past 3x3. I had actually only really planned on using about a 3x3 area anyway. Actually my plan was to use about 3.6x3.6 of the tent. My old tent was 3.3x3.3 and with 4 plants the way Iv been growing them. I was only needing about 3 more inches if that. My plants in the past would kinda lay up against the walls of the tent. I of course, prefer they didnt. lol So I am hopefully just gonna sit them in the same layout and get the same but maybe better results. So I should have room for a big 3 ft osculating tower fan. Which I think will be MUCH better than my clip fan. Iv read that plants dont like to have a fan directly on them at all times. I dont know how true this is because all I have is a small clip fan. So I point it for the most part toward the middle of the tent. But it is hitting plants at all times. IDK maybe its just not powerful enough to bother them. Or maybe its bull. Either way. I know an osculating tower fan will move air around much better than my small clip fan.
As far as the PAR readings for this light goes. While I am disappointed, its still MUCH better Than the Mars 1200, So Im guessing seeing how the Mars 1200 is more watts than the 192 Reflector I got. That its MUCH much better than my 192. But even if they were the same reading, which they most certainly are not. I think the peace of mind knowing its a better built product so less likely to break down on you. Less likely to screw up a pound or more of sweet flower. But what really makes me happy is the fact that even if it does break down. Apparently, from what I gather from others who have worked on them. It is ALL plug and play. So I should be able to fix any issues that may arise. Even the Leds themselves I reckon is just a matter of unplugging them, and plugging in the new ones. So No over priced shipping charges. No having to wait double the time. Or even tripple the time. Just have to wait on the part. Hopefully that wont be for a while. :)
I reckon the Par readings are much better with the lenses on. But dont spread as evenly. So Ill wait and see what happens with these autos before I decide whether to use the lenses or not.

Yea, it was a pretty warm day. Now you see why I wont grow in the summer anymore. While it will grow, and yield an ok Harvest. It turns out real airy, with no taste or smell. Which is why I plan to use both lights, and Harvest as much in the late fall, winter, and spring as I can and just skip Summer months all together.

As far as the temps go. 78F seems to be about perfect. But I grew a Delicious Candy under some CFLs. The average temp in that little mini tent was about 90F. Due to having all those lights and just a small intake fan to exhaust out the hot air. Lights out was a different story. It was winter so I was able to get the temps down in the low 70s. But everyday. When lights came on. It would rise to 90F. And while Im sure they prefer the 70s. From what I seen with her..(Her being the DC) As long as you stay below 90...or dont go above 90...at least for very long, you should be OK. Because she harvested nice DENSE, oily, very pungent smelling flowers. I mean this shit smells like a nasty block of moldy cheese. (makes sense as cheese is one of her parents). So I just try to keep it under 90F...I dont have temp control. So I have to find ways manually to raise and lower the temps. I actually had a fan outside the room blowing cooler air into the grow room when I was taking those pictures. I guess I should have took a picture of it so I could have been more detailed about what I was doing. Thats on me. I sometimes forget these little details that when I was starting out I was aggervated because so many people were leaving these little details out. But these are details that need to be known. We are just so used to it that we do some of these things automatically and think nothing of it. Like I also turned on my small clip fan inside the tent. Which if Im being honest. I was probably a few days late in doing. But its on now. Blowing right on NL. I will eventually get a tower fan now that I have more room with a bigger tent. And apparently the PAR readings for this light show a huge drop off after you go past 3x3. I had actually only really planned on using about a 3x3 area anyway. Actually my plan was to use about 3.6x3.6 of the tent. My old tent was 3.3x3.3 and with 4 plants the way Iv been growing them. I was only needing about 3 more inches if that. My plants in the past would kinda lay up against the walls of the tent. I of course, prefer they didnt. lol So I am hopefully just gonna sit them in the same layout and get the same but maybe better results. So I should have room for a big 3 ft osculating tower fan. Which I think will be MUCH better than my clip fan. Iv read that plants dont like to have a fan directly on them at all times. I dont know how true this is because all I have is a small clip fan. So I point it for the most part toward the middle of the tent. But it is hitting plants at all times. IDK maybe its just not powerful enough to bother them. Or maybe its bull. Either way. I know an osculating tower fan will move air around much better than my small clip fan.
As far as the PAR readings for this light goes. While I am disappointed, its still MUCH better Than the Mars 1200, So Im guessing seeing how the Mars 1200 is more watts than the 192 Reflector I got. That its MUCH much better than my 192. But even if they were the same reading, which they most certainly are not. I think the peace of mind knowing its a better built product so less likely to break down on you. Less likely to screw up a pound or more of sweet flower. But what really makes me happy is the fact that even if it does break down. Apparently, from what I gather from others who have worked on them. It is ALL plug and play. So I should be able to fix any issues that may arise. Even the Leds themselves I reckon is just a matter of unplugging them, and plugging in the new ones. So No over priced shipping charges. No having to wait double the time. Or even tripple the time. Just have to wait on the part. Hopefully that wont be for a while. :)
I reckon the Par readings are much better with the lenses on. But dont spread as evenly. So Ill wait and see what happens with these autos before I decide whether to use the lenses or not.
I understand man . I battled higher temps when I first started in my 2x4 closet. Oscillating fan would diffently help . I never saw and par reading you took on the se250

UPDATE: 24 DAYS

AHHHHHH......This grow is CURSED! breathing deeply....breathing deeply....Inhale.....Exhale......Thru the nose....Out the mouth....Now a toke.:lot-o-toke:

Ok...So on the 6th...I went to adjust my LST on the NL..It was being a pain...plus im a little OCD (i know its over played and i apologize for being apart of it) So I decided I would use my garden steaks like I did on the manifold. Put one down...Went to put the other down and split it at the stalk kinda....I know she will live but more than likely, That whole side will be reduced. Also I would guess that it stunts her growth as she tries to heal and repair. I should have tried to fig out a way to keep the split together that night. But I was so but hurt, That I decided it was best if I just let her grow. If I had done that to begin with she would be fine now. This grow is cursed or autos are just more sensitive. I barely had put any pressure on her. This isnt my first LST. But is the biggest split Iv ever had. Especially this early. They are usually pretty flexable this early. Here are some pictures......

20170406_194852.jpg
20170406_194907.jpg
20170406_195025.jpg

So yesterday morning I wake up, after laying in bed half the night thinking about it. Thinking that now that whole side has limited circulation due to there only being a small piece that runs that whole side now. So Yesterday morning, I go out there and pull out the steak, and place it under the limb, bracing it upward, pushing together the slit. Tape wasnt very doable. Problem is it sat in there for about 12 or more hrs before I did that so it had already started the healing process Which may prevent it from bonding back together. Sorry. I didnt take any pictures after I braced it up. I didnt have my camera on me. A huge mistake on my part, as she was starting to pick up speed.

Here are some pictures of something that is suppose to be cannabis....suppose to be GSC.....lol....Really its just an embarrassment

20170406_195022.jpg

OK...we are going to call this day 2 of the back up crew. The Gorilla Glue, The Green Crack, and the Girl Scout Cookie#2
They are all above ground now. The green crack hadnt broke ground as of yesterday. And they all had popped in the Paper towel. SO I lightly and very gently. Move some soil back and seen that she was having a rough time. She had made an upside down U and some how for some reason looked to be headed back into the soil. So I helped her up a little her shell was already pretty much off. Hopefully shes gonna be ok. But shes above ground now with her (forget the name) but her "fake" leafs showing.

Im thinking about popping 1 or 2 of these BlueBerries I got free. Iv heard good things about that strain. Not really so much the auto version but still.

I guess thats it for now. Thank you Versai for posting those charts and thanks again for your time and effort.

20170406_195017.jpg
20170406_195003.jpg
20170406_195008.jpg
20170406_195011.jpg

UPDATE: 24 DAYS

AHHHHHH......This grow is CURSED! breathing deeply....breathing deeply....Inhale.....Exhale......Thru the nose....Out the mouth....Now a toke.:lot-o-toke:

Ok...So on the 6th...I went to adjust my LST on the NL..It was being a pain...plus im a little OCD (i know its over played and i apologize for being apart of it) So I decided I would use my garden steaks like I did on the manifold. Put one down...Went to put the other down and split it at the stalk kinda....I know she will live but more than likely, That whole side will be reduced. Also I would guess that it stunts her growth as she tries to heal and repair. I should have tried to fig out a way to keep the split together that night. But I was so but hurt, That I decided it was best if I just let her grow. If I had done that to begin with she would be fine now. This grow is cursed or autos are just more sensitive. I barely had put any pressure on her. This isnt my first LST. But is the biggest split Iv ever had. Especially this early. They are usually pretty flexable this early. Here are some pictures......

20170406_194852.jpg
20170406_194907.jpg
20170406_195025.jpg

So yesterday morning I wake up, after laying in bed half the night thinking about it. Thinking that now that whole side has limited circulation due to there only being a small piece that runs that whole side now. So Yesterday morning, I go out there and pull out the steak, and place it under the limb, bracing it upward, pushing together the slit. Tape wasnt very doable. Problem is it sat in there for about 12 or more hrs before I did that so it had already started the healing process Which may prevent it from bonding back together. Sorry. I didnt take any pictures after I braced it up. I didnt have my camera on me. A huge mistake on my part, as she was starting to pick up speed.

Here are some pictures of something that is suppose to be cannabis....suppose to be GSC.....lol....Really its just an embarrassment

20170406_195022.jpg

OK...we are going to call this day 2 of the back up crew. The Gorilla Glue, The Green Crack, and the Girl Scout Cookie#2
They are all above ground now. The green crack hadnt broke ground as of yesterday. And they all had popped in the Paper towel. SO I lightly and very gently. Move some soil back and seen that she was having a rough time. She had made an upside down U and some how for some reason looked to be headed back into the soil. So I helped her up a little her shell was already pretty much off. Hopefully shes gonna be ok. But shes above ground now with her (forget the name) but her "fake" leafs showing.

Im thinking about popping 1 or 2 of these BlueBerries I got free. Iv heard good things about that strain. Not really so much the auto version but still.

I guess thats it for now. Thank you Versai for posting those charts and thanks again for your time and effort.

20170406_195017.jpg
20170406_195003.jpg
20170406_195008.jpg
20170406_195011.jpg
Tape is your friend. You will be pleasantly surprised how awesome these plants are. Tape it together and it'll be fine. I double yield will suffer much or at all .

Thanks guys I was pretty proud of it. I grew that under a Mars pro160. Before I made the switch to Amare .. I have no doubt the amare will rpoduce bigger better thicker more dense yields than the Mars did. I wish I would've been able to grow it under the amare

Back
Top Bottom