ItsNatural's SolarEclipse Organic Auto Grow

Thanks guys I was pretty proud of it. I grew that under a Mars pro160. Before I made the switch to Amare .. I have no doubt the amare will rpoduce bigger better thicker more dense yields than the Mars did. I wish I would've been able to grow it under the amare

Plus sound of mind is a biggie. Knowing these are less likely to fail, and if it does fail, will be easily fixed is huge in my book.

UPDATE: 25 DAYS

Checked on the girls last night before I went to bed. Everything is looking ok. Except of course GSC#1...She is very deformed and is struggling. NL seems to be doing ok with her split. Im sure it costed me but hopefully only a small bit. She honestly needs to be spread out but I want to give that split a week or so to heal before I go bending on her again. I may just have to let her grow all Natural.
I gave both GSC#1 and NL a drink in the saucer for the bottom of the pot to soak up. Still trying to help those roots spread. I will give them a real, full drink tonight. I had the humidifier off. Because the normal RH of the room and outside was fine. But it cooled down a bit, which kicks on my heaters. Which dry the air up. So I turned my humidifier back on last night. As for the deformed, struggling ass GSC#1, I still dont see a "real" leaf. I dont know what these are but they arent cannabis leafs. :laughtwo: Here are some picture and some pictures of the split.

20170406_195025.jpg
20170409_000259.jpg
20170409_000312.jpg
20170409_000319.jpg
20170409_000330.jpg
20170409_000323.jpg
20170409_000349.jpg

Day 3 Above Ground

All 3 back ups seem to be adjusting to the above ground world just fine. I dont really know how well these monos will grow by themself. So I dont know how long I should go before I turn on the cobs. Id rather wait until the 3 backups start vegging a bit. But I dont want to screw over the NL. I think Versai said that the Monos make up 200 something of the watts. or something like that. Seems like 200 watts should be plenty for the first half of veg. Here are some pictures of the back up girls.

20170409_000441.jpg
20170409_000430.jpg
20170409_000412.jpg

Not much else. Other than Im thinking of starting 1 or 2 of the Auto BlueBerrys. For 1 reason I dont have High expectations on the GSC#1 and not a whole lot for the NL. The back ups are still young so we will see.
Another reason is the more of a selection I can provide myself with the better. :) I loooove me some weed. And I loooove having different strains for different moods. I got one strain for mornings, one for when I wanna get ripped, and 1 for bed time I call sleepy weed. And its not because it went to long or even because It will put you straight to sleep. You can smoke it and live your life but you will be very ripped doing so. But it seems to be different from ALL the other in that at night time. When Im in bed watching tv. I can be stoned already. And take a hit off of my sleepy weed, or relax weed if you would rather. and one hit and you immediately feel this warm sensation come over you. And after another hit or 2 while relaxing, For me im watching tv, and the next thing you know your waking up. Unfortunately im about out of it. So Im hoping that one of these autos will closely match that. Im guessing I need a good strong Indica. Anyway, sorry for rambling. Im just shooting the shit and thinking out loud Ed Sheeran style.

That little one does look like it is having some problems and it has been like that for how long? Im not sure if it will do anything if its been like that for a couple weeks. The other plants are looking good, the light you are using now is 200w out of the wall? thats probably good enough for now if it is and how good is the cob light? I know what you mean about the strains thing, thats the most exciting part about growing your own. I cant wait to have the perfect strains for different occasions, it sounds so magical like what your experience with smoking buds should be like!

Plus sound of mind is a biggie. Knowing these are less likely to fail, and if it does fail, will be easily fixed is huge in my book.
Dude I am with you 100% man. The Mars will fail eventually. It's just a matter of time. Then you have to go thru the hassle of taking the panel apart and testing it and sending pics and then fixing it yourself. These amare if they ever break which is highly unlikely will be replaced super fast no fixing them ourselves. Amare rocks!!

UPDATE: 25 DAYS

Checked on the girls last night before I went to bed. Everything is looking ok. Except of course GSC#1...She is very deformed and is struggling. NL seems to be doing ok with her split. Im sure it costed me but hopefully only a small bit. She honestly needs to be spread out but I want to give that split a week or so to heal before I go bending on her again. I may just have to let her grow all Natural.
I gave both GSC#1 and NL a drink in the saucer for the bottom of the pot to soak up. Still trying to help those roots spread. I will give them a real, full drink tonight. I had the humidifier off. Because the normal RH of the room and outside was fine. But it cooled down a bit, which kicks on my heaters. Which dry the air up. So I turned my humidifier back on last night. As for the deformed, struggling ass GSC#1, I still dont see a "real" leaf. I dont know what these are but they arent cannabis leafs. :laughtwo: Here are some picture and some pictures of the split.

20170406_195025.jpg
20170409_000259.jpg
20170409_000312.jpg
20170409_000319.jpg
20170409_000330.jpg
20170409_000323.jpg
20170409_000349.jpg

Day 3 Above Ground

All 3 back ups seem to be adjusting to the above ground world just fine. I dont really know how well these monos will grow by themself. So I dont know how long I should go before I turn on the cobs. Id rather wait until the 3 backups start vegging a bit. But I dont want to screw over the NL. I think Versai said that the Monos make up 200 something of the watts. or something like that. Seems like 200 watts should be plenty for the first half of veg. Here are some pictures of the back up girls.

20170409_000441.jpg
20170409_000430.jpg
20170409_000412.jpg

Not much else. Other than Im thinking of starting 1 or 2 of the Auto BlueBerrys. For 1 reason I dont have High expectations on the GSC#1 and not a whole lot for the NL. The back ups are still young so we will see.
Another reason is the more of a selection I can provide myself with the better. :) I loooove me some weed. And I loooove having different strains for different moods. I got one strain for mornings, one for when I wanna get ripped, and 1 for bed time I call sleepy weed. And its not because it went to long or even because It will put you straight to sleep. You can smoke it and live your life but you will be very ripped doing so. But it seems to be different from ALL the other in that at night time. When Im in bed watching tv. I can be stoned already. And take a hit off of my sleepy weed, or relax weed if you would rather. and one hit and you immediately feel this warm sensation come over you. And after another hit or 2 while relaxing, For me im watching tv, and the next thing you know your waking up. Unfortunately im about out of it. So Im hoping that one of these autos will closely match that. Im guessing I need a good strong Indica. Anyway, sorry for rambling. Im just shooting the shit and thinking out loud Ed Sheeran style.
The monos veg like a beast dude. You don't need the Cobb's on until they are atleast 6-12" tall.

Got it to work .
It was pretty small. I only pulled like 2 zips maybe 2 and half. But it was pretty
81178feaa89bf66dcd5143598d7261bd.jpg

This is spectacular.

What is also spectacular is that you got so many beans growing Natural! Do not worry about the split, heck mine got split and I missed it, got back and she was healed, before the flower. Get them some silica, so they grow stronger stems. I enjoy this so far and I wish you good mood and roots! Cheers! :cheer: :Namaste:

I split a branch so bad once that it couldn't hold itself up and had to be taped in multiple spots just to keep it alive. But it somehow produced the largest, and most frosty cola... I don't have any idea how but my point is have faith in them! I avoided cloning that broken plant cause I didn't think it would show its true potential anyway but now I'm kicking myself. I split one from my current grow on purpose because I've been vegging it like a bonsai for 6 months and the stem was so stiff but I wanted it to open up more. Split it about an inch and now it's calloused and just fine.

UPDATE: 27 DAYS

I adjusted the LST on the NL...I know, I just cant help it. The GSC is a joke. I will give it until I need the room or pot.

20170411_075045.jpg
20170411_075049.jpg
20170411_075054.jpg
20170411_075101.jpg
20170411_075108.jpg
20170411_075114.jpg
20170411_075118.jpg
20170411_075126.jpg
20170411_075307.jpg

5 Days above ground

I think I am going to transplant them this evening. I am sure they arent fully ready. But If the dirt will stay together like it did with that pathetic GSC, I think it will be a better transplant, Easier on her as Im not hitting her roots. Plus they are ready to be watered. WHich means I wont be able to transplant them for another 4 or 5 days until the soil drys. I dont want to wait that long. Should I wait until they have 3 or so nodes? Either way here are some pictures from today.

20170411_075312.jpg

I am still thinking of popping a blueberry to throw in there so I have 5 plants.

UPDATE: 27 DAYS

I adjusted the LST on the NL...I know, I just cant help it. The GSC is a joke. I will give it until I need the room or pot.

20170411_075045.jpg
20170411_075049.jpg
20170411_075054.jpg
20170411_075101.jpg
20170411_075108.jpg
20170411_075114.jpg
20170411_075118.jpg
20170411_075126.jpg
20170411_075307.jpg

5 Days above ground

I think I am going to transplant them this evening. I am sure they arent fully ready. But If the dirt will stay together like it did with that pathetic GSC, I think it will be a better transplant, Easier on her as Im not hitting her roots. Plus they are ready to be watered. WHich means I wont be able to transplant them for another 4 or 5 days until the soil drys. I dont want to wait that long. Should I wait until they have 3 or so nodes? Either way here are some pictures from today.

20170411_075312.jpg

I am still thinking of popping a blueberry to throw in there so I have 5 plants.
Dude I would go ahead and transplant. A lot of people have opinions about plants and seedling and start in a small pot work your way up blah blah blah. I did the have time for that nonsense. I always started my seeds in their final PERIOD. and you know what I grew big ass plants. People will tell you oh the root will get lost if you plant them in too big of pot. Bologna. I hate to break to these genuis people but out in nature like where this awesome plant originally came from . The ground is freaking humongous. Anyway off topic. I'd up pot now and be done with it. Put those Lilly's bitches into the biggest pots or bags you have and move on. One less thing you have to worry about. !

I agree, when i transplanted my plants when they were young they had really crappy spindly roots that were no where near filling out the tiny pots i had them in.. So bad i wasnt sure they were going to make it through the transplant. I put them in maybe 1.5 gal plastic pots then two months later they had completely filled out those pots and needed transplanted again before i switched to flower. If they dont have the best root system now when you take them out of the cups dont sweat it, they will soon enough!

UPDATE: 28 Days

Checked on everything last night. Everything looked OK. The NL looks to be growing a node or so everyday. The GSC is probably dead in the water. I will just leave her until I germinate a BlueBerry.
I also decided to kick the Cobs on. Im ready to see what all this big talk is about Cobs. Honestly.....When I kicked them on, it went from a nice bright white light, to a yellow light. Not sure if the spectrum change is better, Im assuming it is, and assuming its suppose to be yellow. I guess its better for flowering. I was honestly digging the extremely white light for some reason. But Im not a plants and Im not eating the light. So what I want means shit. :)

6 Days above ground

I transplanted all 3 back up ladies last night. The same way I always do. By adding soil, then cup, then soil around the cup so there is a perfectly sized hole ready. Check past Grow Journals to see more detail. Each plant had its tap root all the way down to bottom, but it hadnt spread out yet. Still just a single tap root. Transplanting went find. Even without all the roots holding it together. After transplanting I watered until there was ALOT of run off. Trying not to water specifically on the original soil from the plant. So kinda like one said above, I watered them like a CD. Soaking all but the very center of the soil. Hoping the roots will seek out the water and spread. Also because I know without there being a solid root system, It will take much longer for the soil to dry. And plants (from what Iv seen and read) dont like to be soaking wet all the time. Not sure how true that is because seems like Hydro is just that. Keeping the roots wet without any soil. IDK. Either way. Im glad to have them in their final container. After I was done I started getting that feeling back. I had took a small break getting a new light and tent, and honestly have been looking for that feeling (hard to explain, Im not good with words) but up until about last night. It was honestly feeling like work. I dreaded going out there and messing with any of it. Of course all the BS i went through with Mars, and then this site over Mars. Topped with the fact that I had/have plenty of smoke. I kinda just lost interest. But now that My NL is really starting to take off. And the LST is working. And I got the backups in their pots. Im super excited for this grow.

20170411_225426.jpg
20170411_225433.jpg
20170411_225438.jpg
20170411_225646.jpg
20170411_225613.jpg
20170411_225619.jpg
20170411_225639.jpg

OH!!! and PS

I was shopping around Amazon, just looking around, browsing for supplies I may need in the future, and was going to buy some plant Identifiers. Only about 7 bucks. But then felt real stupid and like I was about to flush 7 bucks down the toilet. IM SUUUURE I can make my own with something I have around here. Soooo, Wha La. I took my garden steaks I use for manifolding. Wrapped some paper tape around the top, And there you have it. Now Im big time. :) Now I have "official" Ids for my girls. Instead of just knowing where everyone is.

The differance with hydro and dirt is in hydro you have air stones constantly pumping h20 to the roots in dirt you do not. That's why the roots in dirt basically drown if they sit in wet soil to long. Your plants look awesome by the way

Looking Good Natural. That light is pushing those little ones. Whats happening with the litto runt? I am fascinated with what its been doing. :goodjob:

Yea I know right? It appears to have 2 leafs. And thats it. I see no growth tips or anything. Just 2, big, broken all to hell Leafs. I looks like several but Im pretty sure if you put all that trash together its actually a leaf. Not sure tho. And when This Blueberry is ready. I will pull that weed up and replace with this blueberry. Not really sure why I went with Blueberry other than its different. I have an extra Gorilla Glue AND Girl Scout Cookie. But I will save them for next time I need a quick grow. Thank you for stopping by Hidden. Its been a while. Good to hear from you again.

UPDATE: 30 Days

I went and checked on things yesterday evening and temps were way to hot after turning on those cobs. It got up to 100F in my tent and 95F outside of tent inside grow room. Which is shut off. I guess On one hand I should be glad my insulation job I did before this grow is working pretty well. On the other hand I worry about the heat building up in that small room. It wasnt 100F for long as I checked on it a couple hrs after lights off. So Im guessing an hour at best. No damage done. So I left the grow room door open all night last night to let the heat escape. And then closed it right before lights out due to the chill. I hate having to leave the door open for many reason, one being if the temps drop for some reason and Im not paying attention. And I leave the door open past lights out, with the chill, Not Good. But luckily its only getting down to like 58F and usually has rising back up to high 60s by lights out.

8 Days above ground

The back ups are doing great and are thriving. I have started germinating Blueberry to add to the gang. If it pops and breaks ground I will add the info for it. It has already soaked for 12 hrs and is now in a wet paper towel. Not much else to add.

Here are some pictures from last night..

20170413_103800.jpg
20170413_103806.jpg
20170413_194336.jpg
20170413_194344.jpg
20170413_194350.jpg
20170413_194353.jpg
20170413_194356.jpg
20170413_194402.jpg

UPDATE: 33 Days

NL is starting to flower. Actually it started a couple days ago. I have pictures from a couple of days ago. Iv got to start hitting this journal after every Time I do something. So You all know what Im doing and so I can remember on what days I did what. Lol.

20170413_194402.jpg
20170414_215046.jpg
20170414_215050.jpg
20170414_215055.jpg

11 DAYS ABOVE GROUND

As for the others, they are moving right along. I dont know if Im going to top them or not. Maybe just do some serious LST.

20170414_215100.jpg
20170414_215105.jpg
20170414_215108.jpg

1 DAY ABOVE GROUND

The BlueBerry Auto has Germinated. I gave it 12 hours in water, then into a wet paper towel. I should have took it out of the towel yesterday, or at the latest, last night. But forgot. So did it this morning. I should have took a picture but it was early and I had just woke up. But it was past its time. It had already Shed its shell. SO I pulled up that embarrassment that was suppose to be GSC and planted her in there. Already in its final pot. Gave a tad bit of water. Just enough to try and collapse any pockets of air that might be around that area of the tap root. So now I have 5 ladies that should yield. Might not yield much, but should give me something. Ill take some pictures tonight for tomorrows update.

Dont forget these pictures are from a couple days ago.

UPDATE: 34 Days

20170417_212312.jpg

I checked on things last night. Everything seems to be doing ok. Temps got a little high but nothing To worry about. Me venting outside the grow room helps alot on warm days. And even with me venting outside the room and running the lights mostly at night time, temps still got up to 90F. So you can imagine what would happen during full on Summer. Which, again, is why Iv decided not to grow those months.
NL is looking ok. I wish she would have gotten a bit bigger before she started flower. She is so small I doubt I get much from her. I know she had a rough start so I guess thats why she is so small. I dont know how people get their Autos SO BIG. But Kudos to them for doing so. I watered all the girls last night. All back ups got regular water with a tsp of PRO-TEKT silica.

And NL got 3/4th gallon of

2tsp BLOOM
1tsp PROTEKT
1tsp CALMAG
1/4tsp MAMMOTH P
1 1/2tsp CATALYST
1/2tsp MICROBLAST

20170417_212214.jpg
20170417_212218.jpg
20170417_212225.jpg

12 DAYS ABOVE GROUND

Like I said. I watered them with almost 2 gallons of water with 1 tsp of PROTEKT in it. Almost topped them Then thought about pony tailing them, Im a little worried to top them as I dont want to stunt their growth. I know it seems to be the thing to do now a days, but after seeing this NL, I dont think I, personally, can afford the time I will lose. Although I stand by that if done right at the right time, it doesnt slow them down as much as people say. Maybe I should do just 1, and pony tail 1, and leave one all natural. THOUGHTS???

20170417_212236.jpg
20170417_212242.jpg
20170417_212246.jpg

2 DAYS ABOVE GROUND

Well the Blueberry seems to be adjusting. When I left her yesterday morning she was all curled into her self with her starter leafs closed. Now she has stood up and spread her leafs apart. I didnt really water her last night as I watered her a little when I planted her.

20170417_212250.jpg
20170417_212255.jpg
20170417_212301.jpg

Good call on the ponytailing, that ought to get you bushier girls! Looking great, those two runts (well, one is) are surely holding on and I wish you plentiful harvest from both! Those labels look cool I love the handiwork! :) :thumb: :love:

Back
Top Bottom