J.J.'s Everything Your'e Not Supposed to do During a Grow Journal

Re: J.J.'s Everything your not supposed to do during a grow Journal

JJ I hope you are feeling ok,I read about the blood disorder I hope your well.
you ever want to talk.spike

Awwww, how kind of you to ask. I am feelin' ok. Not 100% because my iron levels are getting high again. Starting to get a bit jaundiced, so I need to go have my therapeutic phlebotomy. I swear dialysis would hurt less.. :(( I'll take you up on your offer to talk! Some days it takes everything just to give myself that first injection!

My other disorder is a clotting disorder, and I have to inject low weight molecular heparin 2 times a day sub q. It really sucks, cause not only do I have to inject myself (I HATE NEEDLES) that shit burns going in!!! Doesn't even give me a buzz! Then I have to watch myself around knives, cuts, bruises etc cause it thins my blood so I won't clot. Then the blood thinners cause Osteoporosis, and it's screwing up my already fucked up spine (L1 and L2 are osteopenic). I played baseball, hockey, football (remember I have LOTS of brothers) and busted myself up a lot because of it. I'm paying for it now...

Wanna hear something funny? Today we went into town, not the city, cause its just too far away. On the way back, I see a sign for a dispensary, ACROSS THE STREET FROM THE SHERIFF'S OFFICE!!! All I could do was laugh.

I picked up some Expert Gardener All purpose Plant Food NPK is 15/30/15 That's ALL I could get. All the place had was Miracle Grow. I hope these are better than the generic nutes I have been giving the girls.:morenutes:

Well be positive and take it easy,know that your growing is great, your plants are pretty, great job.Please do what ever you have too - to be WELL.
:peacetwo::surf:

What is pretenakind? do you have any idea at all what type your plants are?...not that it matters that much as long as it does the job :hookah:

What is pretenakind? do you have any idea at all what type your plants are?...not that it matters that much as long as it does the job :hookah:
Pretend A Kind, = Weed that was supposed to be Kind Bud, Chronic, (whatever you call premium bud) but ended up having seeds in it. It looks indica dominant, but it could be a hybrid indica/sativa. It smells like skunk weed, if that's any clue. All I know is that it was good weed, so I kept the seeds for future use :yummy:

Pretend A Kind, = Weed that was supposed to be Kind Bud, Chronic, (whatever you call premium bud) but ended up having seeds in it. It looks indica dominant, but it could be a hybrid indica/sativa. It smells like skunk weed, if that's any clue. All I know is that it was good weed, so I kept the seeds for future use :yummy:

Gotcha, well it sure looks ok :thumb:

Forgot to mention, I picked up some more night time MMJ from the dispensary. I wasn't impressed with the Crystal Kush, so I got something different. Blue AK, combo of AK47 and Blueberry Strains its Indica/ Sativa Ratio is 50/50 so we'll see how it works...

I'll give a smoke report later...

We have found a compromise! The Blue AK works for the old man! I guess I like those hybrids. It's a 50/50 sativa indica mix. Doesn't make me couchlocked, but it relaxes the old man.

Can anyone tell me if the nutes I bought today will work for the girls? They don't get nutes until next Sunday, so I have time and I haven't put them in yet. I'm still giving the dark raw brown sugar in all their waterings, cause they like it.

Gonna go check on them now. I've been gone most of the day running errends.

:nicethread: I use MG ferts and wally world soil, as long as you keep a close eye on them and not over fertilize you will be ok. It seems you have done a good amount of research and your plants look awesome. There is alot of good info on this site. I am suscribed for the rest of your grow.:welldone:

:nicethread: I use MG ferts and wally world soil, as long as you keep a close eye on them and not over fertilize you will be ok. It seems you have done a good amount of research and your plants look awesome. There is alot of good info on this site. I am suscribed for the rest of your grow.:welldone:

Thanks for the compliments! I think cause I tended to overwater in the beginning months, I flushed out most of the timed release stuff. I washed the drainage tray the other day and YUK. lots of unsed nutes.

I say I have 2-4 more weeks before the girls are ready to harvest. Then I start on my next grow. I am going to try and build a cabinet in the closet area for flowering, and another closet set up for cloning/vegging. Thanks for taking the ride along with me.

Pardon any typos, I am totally blazed by the Blue AK... whew.... best of both worlds...:drool:

Pardon any typos, I am totally blazed by the Blue AK... whew.... best of both worlds...:drool:

:tokin:

Pft, typical pot head.. :)

Those Photos are wonderful! keep them coming. Those nuts should keep your ladies feed and happy! You still using the brown sugar with out problem?

Well I hope you had a great holiday week end! Other than the deadly weather I had a great week end. Cant wait for your next round of amazing photos!

:tokin:

Pft, typical pot head.. :)

Those Photos are wonderful! keep them coming. Those nuts should keep your ladies feed and happy! You still using the brown sugar with out problem?

Well I hope you had a great holiday week end! Other than the deadly weather I had a great week end. Cant wait for your next round of amazing photos!

Whew, I'm glad the nutes are good! I was worried the N rating might be too high. Yup, still feeding the girls the raw dark brown sugar at every watering. The LOVE IT!! 1/8 tsp per 1 liter of water.

The 4th was a total rain out. We had golf ball sized hail, and rain all day. But it's cool, I spent the holiday with family.

I think I am gonna take more pics tomorrow. Need to check trichs on the girls, and my magnifying glass just doesn't cut it. I need to pick up that pocket Microscope but I spent my money on nutes, and more MMJ.

Gonna go check on the girls.

Lookin good!:popcorn: Can't wait to see more pics...

Coming Right Up!

Dsc02704sm.jpg

Dsc02707sm.jpg

Dsc02709sm.jpg

Dsc02710sm.jpg

Dsc02714sm.jpg

Dsc02716sm.jpg

Dsc02713sm.jpg

Dsc02717sm.jpg

Dsc02718sm.jpg

Dsc02719sm.jpg

Dsc02720sm.jpg

Dsc02721sm.jpg

Dsc02722sm.jpg

Dsc02725sm.jpg

Dsc02724sm.jpg

Dsc02723sm.jpg

Dsc02727sm.jpg

Dsc02728sm.jpg

Dsc02731sm.jpg

Dsc02733sm.jpg

Dsc02738sm.jpg

Dsc02739sm.jpg

Smoke Report for Blue AK-47 50/50 Indica/Sativia Hybrid

Taste. All the best tastes of Blueberry (really) and the AK47 strain Flavors

Buzz Equal 50/50 Cerebral Sativa/Narcotic Indica (not quite couchlocked, but I wouldn't do anything that would require intense concentration)

Pain relief - Gets rid of spastisity in my back, relieves my back pain, relieves my nausea, relaxes Hubby's spastic CP, and also helps with our insomnia.

On the buzz-o-matic scale from 1-10 I give it a solid 8

:bong:

Went to the movies today. Saw Eclipse. Loved it. But, I've read the books a zillion times.

Checked on the girls, and they both needed water, so I gave her nutes with her sugar water. We'll see if she likes them or not.

Welcome aboard CannaRebel!

Hey JJ
Your Ladies looking really nice.
I have been to lazy to look for a camera,so I need to do that.Then I can do a start to finish journal with photo's.Potted 2 of the 3 babies today.Bubba got a pot and the biggest Blackberry got a pot.:goodjob::peacetwo:

I wish I could take pictures like those wow! Great job, I'm very interested in seeing how it ends up. Good luck!

I wish I could take pictures like those wow! Great job, I'm very interested in seeing how it ends up. Good luck!

Thanks BlueDog!

Q2RNF3 - Do you have a cell phone? Most cells have cameras in them. You can take pics with it. My cell only has a 1.2 megapixel phone, but it takes pretty good pics...

I have a Question up in the Harvesting/Preparation and Curing Forums. It's been a couple days since I posted it, and no one has answered it.

Harvesting/Curing in a Semi Arid Climate

Hopefully I can get an answer here, or there...

Back
Top Bottom