Jack's Land Of The RDWC Autos!

Just gotta let it cure and not smoke it up! Lol

Yea lol. So u no how people are doing the low an slow method to cure there buds well i was thinking on doing some tht way n then smash the buds an see how much of a difference it really makes.

Dam brother those are some nice lookn buds u got there congrats. An yea a pound and a half trim jail wud blow but the buds make it worth it lol. I jus took a cola stem off one of my autos its either the zkittles or my Rhino Ryder x Bluedream auto i forgot which one now lmao. But i did a fresh rosin run an smashed an i think i shuda waited till it was alil more dry cuz i got this milky white lookn rosin idk its weird lol here check it out.

I had alil bit of a blow out as u can see lol. But shit man with alil more grow time these buds are guna be great. Already they are pretty dense an ungodly sticky lol. So give em another 10 or 15 days an really see how big they get lol. Im thinking im guna jus do autos from now on an do a bunch at once lol. An with the size these girls did this run if i do my normal 10 gallon or bigger pots then ill really get a gud yield. Cuz already these are turning into little monsters hahaha. They arent very tall/big but supper terpy an very very sticky not to mention the denseness they are turning out pretty good.

Here is my cross the Rhino Ryder x Bluedream auto F1.

Then this is my Bluedream auto F1.

Then here is the Zkittles auto.

Then last but definitely not least lol is my Smoothie auto lol. Im actually surprised she is doing even this gud considering my dam dogs ate her twice lmao. Once wen she was about 2 weeks old they ate the whole top an only had 1 little leafe left to keep her going lol. Then again right around a month or so lol. So for being striped dwn twice in her life an being an auto im very surprised i even got buds lol. But yea im guna obviously let her keep growing an see if she dnt fatten up sum. Im curious to see how she turns out.

Thats my girls so man. So what u guna be running next my brother from another mother lmao.
Man looking amazing my brother missed y’all dropped some beans today autos will be making some beans
70840062-97F4-4F31-8F37-EAFFD751F447.jpeg
haven’t forgot bout u brother urgoin to drop it off in the am so be on the lookout

Your last plants looked crazy, do you do anything special for the autos in rdwc or same size bucket/lid for a photo? any special technique to not shock the plant extra?

Your last plants looked crazy, do you do anything special for the autos in rdwc or same size bucket/lid for a photo? any special technique to not shock the plant extra?
Thanks man nope they are goin in dwc I want the biggest plants I can get this run since I’m only doin 3 n I do train my autos top also

Your last photo run was killer.
Thanks my brother for photo I’ll be running gelato from Seedsman killer cookies expert seeds sweet zombie n purple queen

Gelato will be a good run.
Ran it once n there is nothing like it heavy yield super dence frosty like the strain is a amazing plant all the way around it

Dude killer love the soft plastic since I kept breaking my glass pipes not no more lol
Right? So many broken pipes from being lapped. By far one of the best birthday presents I've received.

I tried one of the Seedsman Gelato but she refused to pop. I'll give the other two a try this fall once I have room again. I'll be watching that Purple Lemonade grow, I have a pack I want to pop at some point here soon.

Hope mine pops ur more then welcome to pull a chair brotha n relax I don’t do many auto runs witch I like em but we will see what they do

Man looking amazing my brother missed y’all dropped some beans today autos will be making some beans
70840062-97F4-4F31-8F37-EAFFD751F447.jpeg
haven’t forgot bout u brother urgoin to drop it off in the am so be on the lookout

Dam bro long time no see lol. Im actually in the mini garden rite nw tending my autos lol. Are those gorilla cookies an auto or no? Also what is the pink pack from RQS? An be on the lookout for what? Or do u mean ur next grow? But yea man im excited to see what u come up with for crosses man shud be so gud fun i always loved making my own crosses. An who knows u could come up with something that is jus fire. Ive always wanted to make my own seed company id love 2 be able 2 sell my own creations or even plain seeds tht i jus bred like a strain i didnt come up with but made the seeds so i start to sell em am shit it would be the best job imo lol. But yea bro gud luck im off to finish up the garden quick here give the girls one more feed. Then in like 4 or 5 days ill give em plain water to do a flush. Im guna try the last 2 feeding times forsure but maybe even 3 where ill jus do plain water to give em a gud flush idk well see how they react if i do 2 or 3 lol. But yea i wana see if it actually does anything to the overall bud flavor or high or whatever if anything to the buds.

Hell's yeah bro that's what's up I def miss being able to paint that's for damn sure ain't. Nothing like smelling clear in the am lol
O man ur right bout that u paint that’s awesome Ben doin it all my life

Back
Top Bottom