JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

On my other site they do whats called making it rain. It doesn't apply to me since i have AIS. If one was interested i could get more info. now these guys have decades under there belts. I have that outdoors and will indoors down the road. I would research you nute line to see how much you should be using.

I'm using the Fox Farms liquid line. I'm using the chart I found here for how much to feed. I have been feeding the veg plants every other watering just to see the difference. I doubt it's too many mutes because I have seen journals that feed over the recommended dosage with no problems at all. I figured if I just followed the directions I should be fine. So far so good. I'm using pro mix soil and only water when the top feels dry. Sometimes it's every other day, sometime every three days. It's been HOT here so I know it's been messing with her temps and fluid intake.

On my other site they do whats called making it rain. It doesn't apply to me since i have AIS. If one was interested i could get more info. now these guys have decades under there belts. I have that outdoors and will indoors down the road. I would research you nute line to see how much you should be using.

Sounds like the other site just likes to glorify the term flushing with 2 or 3x the volume of the pot. Just did a quick Google search.

I'm using the Fox Farms liquid line. I'm using the chart I found here for how much to feed. I have been feeding the veg plants every other watering just to see the difference. I doubt it's too many mutes because I have seen journals that feed over the recommended dosage with no problems at all. I figured if I just followed the directions I should be fine. So far so good. I'm using pro mix soil and only water when the top feels dry. Sometimes it's every other day, sometime every three days. It's been HOT here so I know it's been messing with her temps and fluid intake.

Sounds like your right on track. The dosages dont sound high to me. 4 tsp is 20ml. In flowering I feed 26ml of nutes per gallon. @ ~1100 ppm

Only reason why people say to feed every second watering, is in time it can cause lockout, not that it will for sure every time, but it can easier without a flush between waterings. If u see salt on top of dry soil then I'd keep an eye on it.

Cheers. That plant you bent over in flower, I'm curious how that will come out. Be a nice big bud.

I have been watching for salt build up. Nothing that I can tell. She does get plain water every once in a while when I forget to mix a new batch of nutes. :) So far she seems to not mind being tied over. She has adjusted nicely.
image10862.jpg
image10863.jpg

The clones seem to like their new homes. I see new growth already.
image10864.jpg

Scroging is easy.Only thing that is hard is attacingh the screen.I think that it's not hard to build a screen anywhere.My usually technique is LST but i like to combine it with SCROG.Try it one day it's fun and it also increse yield much more if it's done properly.I like your style of growing,i can se love between you and plants.:thumb::bravo:

Scroging is easy.Only thing that is hard is attacingh the screen.I think that it's not hard to build a screen anywhere.My usually technique is LST but i like to combine it with SCROG.Try it one day it's fun and it also increse yield much more if it's done properly.I like your style of growing,i can se love between you and plants.:thumb::bravo:

Thank you! I really do enjoy tending to my girls. I will have to build a screen and try a SCROG sometime. Probably this fall when work settles down. I really didn't do much to my lady in flower but I'm kinda experimenting with LST on the clones. I'm not sure how it will all turn out but I like where the clones are headed!

Update from the flower box. It's a jungle in there :)
image10904.jpg
image10905.jpg
image10906.jpg

I'm following this nute schedule. Except I'm only using the first 3.
image10907.jpg

I would really like to get the Cha-Ching, Beastie Bloomz, and Open Sesame products as well. I just wish I could share with someone or something. I'll never use it all and I can't justify the expense yet :)

Oh yea.Cha-Ching, Beastie Bloomz, and Open Sesame are solid water soluble nutrients, there crystals not liquid. From a different line of nutes. the color coded chart refers to what product line. They can be used together, but recommended to use separately I was told.
If you want to try them check out eBay. Some dude in California sells sample packs. I ordered some off him when i started. Spend under 20$ for all 3 products.

Green and purple are different product lines. Middle is additives.

Back
Top Bottom