JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

image10800.jpg
image10801.jpg
image10802.jpg

If you have time when he does that, paint the walls flat white. It will help you get the most out of your lights.

Will do TH! If it comes to that, I'll paint the sides. The back wall and the door are already white. Pistils keep forming every day and it's awesome to see the changes after 24 hrs. I've got new pots for the clones to go in since I can already see the roots escaping the bottom. I need to check the calendar again but I think it's 4 weeks of flowering already. I can't decide what to do next. Use a Bubbilicious or Blue mystic auto? Or one of the free mystery seeds? Decisions decisions!!!

Will do TH! If it comes to that, I'll paint the sides. The back wall and the door are already white. Pistils keep forming every day and it's awesome to see the changes after 24 hrs. I've got new pots for the clones to go in since I can already see the roots escaping the bottom. I need to check the calendar again but I think it's 4 weeks of flowering already. I can't decide what to do next. Use a Bubbilicious or Blue mystic auto? Or one of the free mystery seeds? Decisions decisions!!!
They all sound good, but you still have another 4-5 weeks till harvest, so you need to think about your timing. I mis-calculated mine and had to compromise some procedures because I had too much to handle at once with three different plants in different stages of growth. Some people on here can do that maybe your one of them, but I like to concentrate on just a few projects especially when I'm still new to it.

They all sound good, but you still have another 4-5 weeks till harvest, so you need to think about your timing. I mis-calculated mine and had to compromise some procedures because I had too much to handle at once with three different plants in different stages of growth. Some people on here can do that maybe your one of them, but I like to concentrate on just a few projects especially when I'm still new to it.

I was just about to mention that TrysHard, so I second the notion.
When I say down with paper and pencil and drew timeliness for the different plants, I discovered I had to stop my scrog girl at a mere 3x2 got our spend 5 months growing her like a bonsai. She had such potential, but if I didn't send her into flower, there were 8 plus clones filling the room that I would have to throw away. Better finding out now than choosing between 2 month clones and a 5 month scrog monster.

I like to plan ahead. I won't start anything until I know I have room for it. I was just "thinking out loud". I know I can't handle anything until my First Lady is done. This winter when I have more space I will have more plants. I'm working on updating my calendar now as to when to plan the next ones. The clones got repotted today. Should have taken pictures of the nice pearly white roots that were there but both hands were covered in dirt :) I'm thinking about keeping these ladies shorter and in the smaller pots for flower. Since I have two cabinets now I have a bit more room to work with.

Pics of the kids in their new homes
Back view of dragon
image10825.jpg

The other baby
image10826.jpg

Group shot
image10827.jpg

Well my First Lady has exploded. 24 hrs ago she was a lot smaller. She stretched so much we had to tie over the top cola.
image10841.jpg
image10842.jpg
image10843.jpg

okay dont listen to the fools, they need 30% of grow in full bloom and right now they need 2x the grow they are going nuts stretching and growing. Feed them now 70 grow 30 bloom. if your line has a list of things add them like it says jsut dotn drop below 30% grow nutes. this will keep your plants happier this is when they are teenagers. how much does a teenager eat???? i know you understand now. the stretch is telling you how much bud it will pack on. again feed them. i may b e a bit high but i know what i am saying. i do 1350 ppm when the stretch is on. my norm is 900-1050 ppm. i cant wiat for my new nutes to get here i will try and save my c99 as much as i can. she is not liking the botanicare at all. I am using as they suggest and they are idiots. Fan leaves dont dry up so fast unless they are lacking. again my mistakes are to learn from and you are where i was 3 weeks or so ago. dont listen to the no grow nutes. give them it 30% till you stop. then the leaves can carry her. if like me i have to feed her till the end since most fan leaves are dead. Price of trying a new nutes. no more. Dyna grow foliage pro and pro tekt for me from now on.

Right now I'm feeding 2 tsp grow & 2 tsp bloom per gallon of water. I don't have a ppm meter so I don't know what it is. I will invest in one for my next grow. And I feed every time I water. I know some ppl say not to do so, but she seems to be liking it and I haven't seen any signs of nute burn.

Your doing the right thing by keeping an eye on her, she will tell you if you are mis-feeding her. They look real nice. I think you stop calling your little ones clones now. LOL :yummy:

looking great Jade!

I don't use a ppm meter either. With the nutes I use, I don't really need to worry about it. It's working, the girls are happy and thriving.

Keep it up, Jade :thumb:

Looking really nice indeed! :) also a massive thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! One of your babies in veg gave me a great new fluxing type design that means less stalling due to not being topped in the beginning! :) :) :)
The design just popped in my noggin after catching up in here! So cheers for that!

LOL! I bet you mean my "dragon". I just wanted to see how well she did with a little LST. I did top her if you look closely. Now she is a 2 headed dragon :)

:bravo:
lmao just a few projects he says. you have allot going on bro. I like your style.

Right now I'm feeding 2 tsp grow & 2 tsp bloom per gallon of water. I don't have a ppm meter so I don't know what it is. I will invest in one for my next grow. And I feed every time I water. I know some ppl say not to do so, but she seems to be liking it and I haven't seen any signs of nute burn.
The only thing i see i would change is i would let them get drier before watering/feeding and i would first water with plain water then feed them right behind it. I am not sure the strength of your nutes but 4 tsp total sounds like allot. when i make a double strength (2300 ppm) i use 4 tsp of nutes with 1 tbls of molasses. Again my nutes are diff than yours.

Looking really nice indeed! :) also a massive thank you!!!!!!!!!!!! One of your babies in veg gave me a great new fluxing type design that means less stalling due to not being topped in the beginning! :) :) :)
The design just popped in my noggin after catching up in here! So cheers for that!

Nice bro i love how you desing a plant for perfect bud layout. you rock. i should show you my C99 stem base. i will go and post it on one of your threads.

Grow bloom what line again sorry. If its GH flora Google GH flora calculator and you can find out your ppms. I'd link the site but I'm not allowed.
If not GH forget what I said lol
I use to feed every feeding, then switched to every other feeding, only thing I noticed was my nutes last longer.

Nice LST too on that dragon :)

Back
Top Bottom