JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

Ok so I took the paperclip out of dragon. I like her the way she was and you can still see the dragon shape.
image10737.jpg
image10738.jpg

And the other little one. I need to slow these guys down or they won't fit in my flower box together!
image10739.jpg

I love seeing all the pistils coming in!
image10740.jpg
image10741.jpg
image10742.jpg
image10743.jpg

They look great JadeLotus! i love seeing pistils coming in!! I got 1 Great White Shark, 3 White Widow, 3 White Rhino and 3 Malawi Gold all popping pistils like crazy!! it really is a beautiful sight isnt it?

Have you gotten any smell yet from the one in flower?

please feel free to stop by my journal if you so happen to have the time. my 4 strains are just about at the 21 day point of flowering in my stealth grow "safe" as some have called it, and the pistils are covering the buds now! i'll have some fresh pictures up tomorrow of them

yea very lucky! its terrible having to pull lovely looking plants from flower cause they turned out to be male!! I just had to pull 2 very lovely looking plants from my Grow Box last week. They looked just so amazing, except for the pollen sacks developing! Thats what i get for getting regular seeds! they were free with my order of fem seeds, so no real loss!

That plant sure is coming along nicely tho :goodjob:

:bravo: vn i see they are loving the extra air flow now. So healthy looking and great job at LST. I'll trade you i will trian yours and you go and clean up the dead fan leaves on my c99. i see why so many are dropping now. she is way to big and i found the perfect nute's i need to use from a few others who never loose any fan leaves ever. Oh and the 2 nute's ill be getting will last me 1 year easy for around $60 total that is about $1 a plant. if you pm me i will share with you. i am not posting here so i dont get into trouble.

Had to work all day today, so when I come home I find that MJ has burnt a few of her fan leaves. Must have touched the light sometime last night and I didn't see til this evening when her lights came back on.
image10753.jpg
image10754.jpg
image10755.jpg

I cut off the ones that couldn't be saved but I left 2-3 that were just scorched a little on the ends

yeah at this point you have to check them morning and night. they wont miss the fan leaves.

Usually I do check my girls every morning and evening. (Not to mention as many times I between as I can) But yesterday I woke up late and didn't think much about it since her lights are off from 9am to 9pm. I won't make that mistake again. :)

Rofl! I love my plant and I was actually pretty upset that I burnt some of her fan leaves. I had to cut off 4 that weren't able to be saved. :(

when you burn them let them be till the plant has used all it has left. It knows it cant fix it so it uses what it has. I let leaves go 100% crisp before removing. My C99 i can't remove them its to sticky and i dotn want to rub of the sticky to my hairy arms.

Back
Top Bottom