JadeLotus First Stealth Grow!

Lol my very inquisitive puppy ate the dome so ziplock baggie it is! We did some work to the veg box! Have to say thanks to hubby. I'm not good with wiring and would end up zapping myself. Here are more pictures from today!
image10616.jpg
image10617.jpg
image10618.jpg

I think i'll take a seat here.. no detention for lateness please!

Has your plant in flower shown any pistils yet? the one picture you showed of the possible sex wasn't very confirming. I do have to say it looks fantastic though.

You definitely need to get the husband to build you your new cabinet like you mentioned before with some more head space for the plants to grow, unless you plan to grow shorties!

i'll be checking in on this one

very cool! I plan to try some Autos once i move out of my apartment i'm in and have built my new growing space. Right now i'm limited to space contraints with my slightly small, stealth flowering chamber (even tho if you check my journal, i have actually taken over my ensuite bathtub for mother plants ;)

Looking forward to those pistil pics!

Now the fun begins. She'll start popping out hairs like no tomorrow. Hair I'm losing is probably coming her ways. You better hope not or you'll be finding it all over the place...You know by breaking that top you will increase your yield by bushing her out and turning one top into two. And on a good note for you, she'll tend to stay alittle shorter. On the down side you didn't need to top that much. JK.
I top most of my plants. And I top alot. It does make for alittle longer time in veg, most plants recover from a topping in acouple three days, maybe a week tops, but sometimes that's a good thing. Like buying time when you don't have room in the flower room at the moment. She's starting to look good. Keepem Green

Lol my very inquisitive puppy ate the dome so ziplock baggie it is! We did some work to the veg box! Have to say thanks to hubby. I'm not good with wiring and would end up zapping myself. Here are more pictures from today!
image10616.jpg
image10617.jpg
image10618.jpg
The one on the left looks like a Chinese New Years Dragon!

Quick question. How on earth do you plan on eating corn on the cob now? Hahahha

Looking good. On that last post with all the close up shots. Number 3 looks to be male.

They are cuttings from the same plant. I don't think its male unless she hermies! I can't believe you figured out what the orange things were! Couldn't find any nails after the screw gun died so we improvised.

Back
Top Bottom