Jamaica Seeds Blackout Kush #3

thanks for the information colesdad and mono. awesome looking plant mono. they're using rockwool because it's mandatory for growing in a dispensary.

3 weeks in bloom from pistil. she's a beauty that's for sure.

IMG_140416.JPG
IMG_140823.JPG
IMG_140522.JPG

thanks and I'm glad I low stress trained because I'm just inches away from the light. I'm gonna check on the outdoor girl today.

I'm going to have to go back tomorrow to trim the dead leaves and spray her because I'm noticing black spots on the dead leaves.

IMG_141126.JPG
IMG_141026.JPG

Just a theory B but the tan discoloration might be coming from what you've been using to get rid of the original problem you had. Notice a few clovers right under the plant have the same discoloration.

you guys are on the money, it's burn from my vinegar spray. I mixed it way too strong. I'm going to try hydrogen peroxide this time.

thanks you two. she's a hungry girl. I hope I can get an ounce.. that would be awesome.

my outdoor girl is doing good, but nowhere near as good as my indoor girl.

IMG_042233.JPG

What up b. just went thru the journal, man the white rhino :drool::drool: is mighty fine :bravo::bravo: and just 4 weeks in. The Outdoor girl is not looking bad on the last pic.

Great job b.

it's either green house seeds or nirvana seeds. I think it's white widow x kush.

thanks guys. it's day 5 of drying since I cut her down last sunday and I yielded just over 30 grams. I wasted about 2 grams by trying to smoke wet weed -_- hopefully she burns well tonight.

IMG_139520.JPG
IMG_139724.JPG

The flowers and nugs look sweet. good stuff!

I hate to be this guy but, are you still using a 150 watt HPS? What was the dried yield of this girl from the beginning? I can't find this info sorry.

that was one of my mediocre plants with mediocre trichome production due to a lot of stress and the yield was about 20 grams. I said 30 grams (it's actually in the post you quoted), but the buds were still a bit wet, so 20 grams is more accurate. it didn't look too bad jarred up though and it did smoke nicely.

IMG_019138.JPG

my current snow white plant should surpass that in quality and quantity.

Back
Top Bottom