Jay's Detailed Soilless Grow

Screenshot_20190416-170750.pngScreenshot_20190416-170827.pngScreenshot_20190416-170918.pngScreenshot_20190416-171340.pngScreenshot_20190416-171358.png

As you may have noticed, this is a 3 plant grow now. Think 2 of 3 will bounce back for sure.. We will see about the little fella. The droopy, dark, clawed one is Hindu Kush, other 2 are Blue Cookies.

Cheers :bongrip::bong::lot-o-toke:
They look good for sure man I’m sure they will all survive pretty resilient things unfortunately not all seeds are created equal some are duds others have weakened genes your on the right path keep them moist drop a clear dome on them if you can

Once you see 4 solid sets of leaves start slowly removing dome to hardy then upto the lower RH this will help them bounce back and increase the survival rate plants that size don’t have complex root systems to intake water and nutrients the same way a vegging plant would the stomata on the leafs are responsible for feeding the plant at this stage ( i.e. they will take in allot more water from being misted atrhis stage than they will from the media so spray them with water 2-3 times a day don’t soak or get big droplets of water just enough to dampen them

Not at all as long as it is transparent it keeps the Rh round 89-90% perfect for propagation and allows young plants to acsess all the water they need from the air while roots develop once I see roots I’ll open the lid about 1/4” per day until I can take it off completely
Awesome will do :)

When you have a lid on them like in your pic of the clone/seedling, doesn't that effect the intake of light???

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    427.9 KB · Views: 33
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 37
With your cups I’d say leave it on full time for a week and slowly take them off even start cutting small vent holes if you have too after first week the point is to beep an extremely moist environment and slowly cut them off from it and this will tell the plant to grow a more complex root system as they get weined off the humidity

Cool thanks! I did the seedling stage better my first grow to be honest... I had CFL from the start, a plastic cup around seedling (tho I cut off top for light that time), higher RH... Why did I slack this time uhgg. That was silly of me. Oh well, as long as Im only losing time I hope!! Lol Not quality or quantity in the end.

For now it’s just time your quality and quantity should remane as long as they have long enough to veg but yea don’t worry light will get through right now it’s impor to keep the in a really humid environment otherwise the stomata can’t open properly to take in CO2 or water for the seedling

No problem at all man I killed many many plants before I realized what I was doing wrong and how to go about changing my ways happy to help save some girls and money in the process and looks perfect I’m sure they will start to perk back up in no time

Quick update here, then no more posts for a week! Lol Need to stop saying they don't look great yet, and give er some time :) Don't need to ramble every single day haha

As for the update... seedlings were clearly stretching. With help, I've come to realize less is more at the seedling stage, and I'm happy to see them stretch compared to burn at all! However, I did inch the light slightly closer and added one more CFL. Bought a cheapo desk lamp so I could power 2 lights.. don't think this will over do it..??:confused::confused:

To help stretching, I cut the tops off 3 more solo cups, placed them inside current cups, and added soil mix. Might make up-potting a weee bit more difficult, but should be alright. Ok... until next week! :)

Screenshot_20190417-221317.pngScreenshot_20190417-221337.pngScreenshot_20190417-221424.png

Ended up leaving tooth pick out.. Didn't need it.

Screenshot_20190417-221632.png

My very faithful gardening pal, always watching over my shoulder.

Screenshot_20190417-221645.png

He does NOT take kindly to mistakes... Though I'm 99% sure he thinks I'm growing Cat Nip. :hmmmm::hmmmm:

Don't worry, plant's always locked up in the tent if I'm not right there. Thanks though! He has shown a lot of interest in it. Started seeing him sniff at the vents/screens of the tent.. Usually just keep room door shut now.
Yea my wife’s cat drags fan leafs all over my house when I defoliatate I’ll just more or less make a pile of fan leafs on the floor by the time I’m done Simon has eaten a bite out of half of them and put them all over my house silly kitty he loves weed always has I have to shew him from the tray every time I pack

Back
Top Bottom