JM26 Presents CKS AutoFem Train Wreck: The First Adventure

Thanks dude ! I hope so...

Bertha is about 15 inches. Fiona is about 12. The lower nodes are really starting to grow up, esp after tucking some of the larger fan leaves. I'm hoping to see them double in size tho, but I'm wondering if that ship has sailed? Seems like I should only have a week or two left of veg, yea? Hopefully they get close to 20 at least.

Also, I've noticed that the very tips of some leaves are turning a dark brown. You have to look hard to see it, bc like I said, it's just the tip and it's spec size, but I want to make sure it's nothing to worry about.

Speaking of worries, the winter here has been stupid mild. We've had one snow, and nothing stuck. It's been 65 degrees as often as it's been 30, so the bugs are going to be on overload this summer. Earlier in this grow, I think Fiona was attacked by a little bug that sorta looks like a moth, but it isn't. Well, last night when I jumped in the tent, I saw another one sitting right on the entrance at the vent. I think I got to it before it snacked on my ladies, bc I didn't see anything, so hopefully I dodged that bullet. I need to go by some fine mesh for that vent.

Never the less. Lights are going out in about 30 minutes. The ladies might be taking a trip to their local watering hole when they wake up. Felt Pretty dry now, but there's still a bit of weight to the pot.

It will be day 37 when they awaken.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Brown tips at the very end of the leaf only? That's decaying nute burn from what I can see in the last pics. Not to worry there, but I'd get some yellow sticky strips to catch whatever is flying/hopping around your grow space.
You'll get another week of preflower then she'll stretch fr another so you've got some growth left.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Brown tips at the very end of the leaf only? That's decaying nute burn from what I can see in the last pics. Not to worry there, but I'd get some yellow sticky strips to catch whatever is flying/hopping around your grow space.
You'll get another week of preflower then she'll stretch fr another so you've got some growth left.

Man I'm so happy you mentioned that sticky tape... I've been meaning to get it since the first one bug I killed in like week 2! I always think of the shit at the worst times too. I'm got absolutely nothing going on right now...I'm gonna go get some.

Thank you!

Ladies had a few drinks last night. 2ml/L - Grow / Micro / Bloom 1ml/L - Voodoo Juice / Piranha /Big Bud / Cal-Mag / Bud Candy. There's little specks of rust on some tips. I guess a little nute burn? Hopefully nothing major.

Here's the readings.
7927cb32b115d6acb2f8cd7964fd0ca8.jpg

Real quick a picture from the other day just to compare and show the growth over three days...
f8a040ba5fc881e5f394d453cdb38bc3.jpg

afd2a0d731656a54204b10fae6647d72.jpg

fb5fdb22e2ea8dcab8be6bd03ba0110f.jpg

9d336e6b82f79143836249d29ecc5d2a.jpg

2a2a99a7af877ecf4c07bf5cb76542ac.jpg

8300844e94d5205e4eb12a3fba04095c.jpg

0707ca95dab27593385fb054159c5382.jpg

246db4c5bc61e411639ab8db457ecb75.jpg

9b9a35df1bdd03e0c10686e350e23f31.jpg

Leaves are twisting a little, which I think the calmag will straighten out, yea? And like I said, there's a little rust on some tips. I did up the b/m/g by .5 so we'll see how they look later tonight/tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be straight.

Cheers!

If you're talking about the very tips of the leaves that's nute burn. Just an sign that you've found the limit, advanced nutrients is right on with their feed schedule. I more or less follow it to a tee.
But I'm a little concerned about the razor back edges on some of your leaves though. This looks like heat/Rh issues, but your readings are looking good. So I'm not sure what's causing that... Hope someone can help out and determine what that is. All in all they're looking great Jm26, keep doing what your doing. :thumb:

If you're talking about the very tips of the leaves that's nute burn. Just an sign that you've found the limit, advanced nutrients is right on with their feed schedule. I more or less follow it to a tee.
But I'm a little concerned about the razor back edges on some of your leaves though. This looks like heat/Rh issues, but your readings are looking good. So I'm not sure what's causing that... Hope someone can help out and determine what that is. All in all they're looking great Jm26, keep doing what your doing. :thumb:

If you're talking about the ones thatve kinda twisted upside down, I believe it's a calmag deficiency. If it's something else, I'm lost lol. But I'd love to know!

Thanks for that

Hello everyone, sorry to entrust ur conversation. But I just seen you figuring out leave problems, and I have a question as I can't find a decent answer for it myself.

My leave tips were curling down and twisting like spiral shape, but at the same time temperature and air flow was okay. Only mistake I did I watered them without bringing PH down to perfect. And my tap water is around 8.5. So can anyone fill me in on that ?

Sent from my HTC Desire 530 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

420-magazine-mobile648336690.jpg

420-magazine-mobile648336690.jpg

It looks like either nitrogen toxic or a mild case of over watering. The leaves are pointing down to indicate where the problem is... I like to think that way at least... But it's got to do with overwatering in my opinion, since the leaves look a healthy shade of green. Get this posted in the FAQs and you'll get your answer in no time.

It looks like either nitrogen toxic or a meal case of over watering. The leaves are pointing down to indicate where the problem is... I like to think that way at least... But it's got to do with overwatering in my opinion, since the leaves look a healthy shade of green. Get this posted in the FAQs and you'll get your answer in no time.

Thank you Snid, I'd say it's a nitrogen toxicity as on day 7 I added a drop of Advanced Nutrients: Micro which is high in Nitrogen. I guess that is the problem coz apart from adding nutes early I haven't done other mistakes. Just watering them with PH perfect water now until they recover completely.

Hey JM! Your girls are looking great! We're both at the same stage and I'm noticing my plant taking off in growth now too. It's exciting, huh?! I think I'm done with the major lst I wanted to do, so now I'll do what you just did and maybe snip a couple of fan leaves that are blocking the lower colas. Maybe we'll be harvesting around the same time!

Sending positive vibes in your direction.....

:Namaste:

I appreciate it man. As much as I'm in the tent I don't really notice it until I look at pictures. It's awesome tho. Hopefully I have another two weeks or so of growth. Would love to hit somewhere in the 25-30 range. Tonight they're sitting at 17 and 13. The best part is the lower growth is really starting to reach the top of the canopy - more so on Fiona, but tucking those fan leaves helped that overnight. What do I know, but I'd recommend tucking over snipping, bc of the stress. If I do trim these girls up I think it'll be right at the end of the stretch.

Too much water.let them dry out..sometimes i overwater too .get the sam results with the curled leaves..it will just straighten out .no biggie..peace

Hi JM! Looking good there! :cheer:

Hey - I notice in your last picture that some of your bottom leaves are looking like mine! Do you think we're having the same problem?

Any progress on making that time-lapse video? Can't wait to see it!

I think that's just early nute burn that's been dying over time. The leaves that are really effected are the first set of three leaves and the first 5 finger fan leaves. Everything else is alright for the most part. Small rust spots here and there. Nothing is spreading so to speak.

The time lapse is gonna be put on hold. I was hoping to set the camera up then turn it on and off with my phone, but the wifi drains the battery in a few hours, so I'll need to put more effort into that next round... or just find a cord so I can plug it in all the time lol. It'll be sick once I get everything right tho. Minus the purple hue bc of the lack of white Balance on my GoPro.

Back
Top Bottom