Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

Sounds like a lot of work. LBVS. Im kewl rn with the "arm chair" grow. I work 60 hours a week. I do good to tend to the ladies I have now. I don't have time for much more right now.
I work like a dog also. That's why I made a auto watering system. 27 gal rez on a timer will let me leave the house for 2 weeks. Work smarter not harder .

I work like a dog also. That's why I made a auto watering system. 27 gal rez on a timer will let me leave the house for 2 weeks. Work smarter not harder .
That would be nice too. I cant leave for more than a day to go anywhere with my setup.

I'm in for the ride Joe. Congratulations on your upcoming 2 years of sobriety. I have a daughter who is over 3 years clean and sober now so I can somewhat appreciate the significance although I'm on the other side of the fence. Anyway, I'm diggin your grow and will hang around if thats OK with you.

I'm in for the ride Joe. Congratulations on your upcoming 2 years of sobriety. I have a daughter who is over 3 years clean and sober now so I can somewhat appreciate the significance although I'm on the other side of the fence. Anyway, I'm diggin your grow and will hang around if thats OK with you.
That's so awesome. Congrats on your 2 years and your daughter being sober too has to make you all warms bs fuzzy inside. My daughter is only about 3 months behind me rn and I know it's the greatest feeling to know she's doing great and her 7 month old daughter ( my granddaughter) never has to see either of us that way. I'd be honored to have you along for the ride.

So I've been smoking on the Chemdog for a few days now and I'm really liking. It mentally uplifting and provides alot of pain relief. I had never smoked any of this strain myself and I must say I'm very pleased.

Everyone have a wonderful day and keep em frosty.

Hey Jd good to hear about your two year man.

It's for the best buddy trust me .

So I'm looking to buy some GDP AUTO FEM. Seed supreme, whom I've dealt with previously is out of stock. There's a seedbank called marijuana-nl that has some. Does anyone have any experience with that bank or does anyone know where I could find some?

I'd like to take a moment to introduce everyone to the newest members of my family. Come on by and say high.
420-magazine-mobile1752197549.jpg

420-magazine-mobile331076370.jpg

Some pics of the WW XXL and NL.
420-magazine-mobile355892183.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2036550936.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1996945901.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1834222455.jpg

420-magazine-mobile119162045.jpg

Yes I find it drys out more evenly then promix . Pro mix hp holds moisture I guess if you don't not mind feeding every two ears or so then yeah but coco is everyday she more feedings more roots hey your still doing awesome in the pro mix so just keep killin it for now
I agree with you King, but for busier people it's better to only water once or twice a week as opposed to every day. I have grown in coco as well but you already knew that lol. I love my soil mix personally. Co is awesome and I'm not going to deny it but I prefer my soil

Back
Top Bottom