Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

Those are some good sized autos.. what sized pots are they in? Hope i get one that gets that big!
3 gallon smart pots. Both those strains get pretty big too. Theres 1 Northern Lights that are known to get relatively large and the other is a cross of White Widow and XXL, she will get even bigger than the NL. . .

I'm going to sub in if it's alright!? I have an auto perpetual going now and just harvested my first girl ever!! So I'm sure I can learn alot from following.
Welcome. I just checked out your journal and I'm definitely gonna enjoy watching your grow.

Idk if I'm gonna try it or not unless there's some definitive proof it's gonna work. Since I have only 1 tent and other ladies in there too it would be a bit of nuisance.

Here's some pics of the garden tonight. The NL and WW XXL are being fed AN pH trio, big bud, bud candy, b52, Mammoth p, Cal/mag and Z7. Tomorrow they will have ph'd water with Cal Mag, Mammoth Piss and Z7. My schedule is always feed/water/feed/water. This has proven effective for me. This eliminates any need to flush. They typically take about a half gallon of water or nutes daily in their 3 gallon smart pots. The seedlings are getting ph'd water with Cal Mag, Z7 and Mammoth Piss.

49 days since I poked the seeds into the promix. I don't wait for them to pop the surface to start counting days. I count day 1 as the day I put the seed into the pot after soaking for 24 hours in water.
Some pics of the NL AUTO
420-magazine-mobile1320830029.jpg

420-magazine-mobile226460614.jpg

WW XXL
420-magazine-mobile1021483804.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1705873140.jpg

The babies. American Pie and Ak-48
420-magazine-mobile1549058447.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1220342126.jpg

Looking good! The structure on the NL and WW is awesome! So cool to look at. Well done.
Thank you. They have been topped, lst (bowl method), and lollypop. I've also been doing some supercropping on them. In 2 weeks or so I'll start backbuilding too.
The lollypop is the only defoil I will do until 3days before harvest.

To each their own joe.. i think it works along with a few other ways to torture them at the end of their lives. Shock them into thinking they are dying and it will increase resin production those last few days. Your plants look great man.. you do a great job of training your gals right thats for sure!
Thanks. Someone suggested maybe putting them in a black trash bag for day before harvest. It makes sense they would do something in order to attempt to survive. I haven't decided for sure yet.... We shall see.

The babies will be ready to top tomorrow. I will start the pH perfect trio on them tomorrow also.
420-magazine-mobile1567855421.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1743768214.jpg

The NL and WW XXL are 53 days today.
420-magazine-mobile1653317527.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1626858456.jpg

420-magazine-mobile2034673229.jpg

Looking awesome joe .

Now let them stack up man have you or do you tip spread man?

Back
Top Bottom