Joe Goes Perpetual With Autos

Can you tip spread and supercrop too or is that too much for autos you think?

Maybe test an area and see how it responds

Good call bro unsure if autos I couldn't see why not all tip spreading does is help with keeping nodes tighter for better stacking .

And your not really using resistance just helping those new bud branches open up sooner .

Hmm

Maybe test an area and see how it responds

Good call bro unsure if autos I couldn't see why not all tip spreading does is help with keeping nodes tighter for better stacking .

And your not really using resistance just helping those new bud branches open up sooner .

Hmm
I need a visual aid to fully understand what I'm supposed to do.

The babies just got topped. I used my sterile snips to cut the 4th node. I started them on half strength AN trio, b52, Cal Mag, Z7 and Mammoth Piss. I also began LST. Here's some before and after pics.

AK-48
420-magazine-mobile1649554148.jpg

420-magazine-mobile506498138.jpg

420-magazine-mobile319962020.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1358223096.jpg

American Pie
420-magazine-mobile2095837989.jpg

420-magazine-mobile325939684.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1807446647.jpg

Good morning everyone. Today I have 2 years off meth, heroin and alcohol....

Well done, before joining these boards I had no idea that people used MJ as an exit drug for addictive drugs. I was a child of the Just Say No propoganda and had heard my entire childhood that MJ was a gateway drug. What a crock of shit. Good for you man keep up the good fight. :goodjob:

Good morning everyone. Today I have 2 years off meth, heroin and alcohol....
Great work man. You are not alone with addiction. I've been 4.5 years off meth. Ruined my life but I work for the government now and am doing awesome. I feel you bro. Hugs

Sent from my Nexus 6P using 420

Back
Top Bottom