John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

What’s the true definition of bravery?

Chancing a fart when you know you have diarrhea. :cool:

IMG_20191021_175122693_HDR.jpg

I like it, remember you can water the sponge from the top without opening it

RELEASE THE KRAKEN :yummy:

Blonde walks into a store and asks the salesman "I'd like to buy this TV" salesman says "sorry I don't sell to blondes". Deeply offended she storms out the store. The next day she comes in with black hair and asks the same salesman to buy the TV to which he replies "I don't sell it to blondes" she storms out yet again. The next day she comes in completely different from head to toe and ask to buy the TV yet again. Salesman says "I still don't sell to blondes" now heavily confused she asks "why the hell won't you sell me this tv? " the salesman responds. "Well you see it not a tv, it's a microwave"

Hey brother John I fell a bit behind. I sincerely hope you are OK and getting rest, sounds rather serious and you should take it easy. Get well soon brother!

Blonde walks into a store and asks the salesman "I'd like to buy this TV" salesman says "sorry I don't sell to blondes". Deeply offended she storms out the store. The next day she comes in with black hair and asks the same salesman to buy the TV to which he replies "I don't sell it to blondes" she storms out yet again. The next day she comes in completely different from head to toe and ask to buy the TV yet again. Salesman says "I still don't sell to blondes" now heavily confused she asks "why the hell won't you sell me this tv? " the salesman responds. "Well you see it not a tv, it's a microwave"

Hey brother John I fell a bit behind. I sincerely hope you are OK and getting rest, sounds rather serious and you should take it easy. Get well soon brother!

Thanks DK, I'm trying to feel but.
I had to spend 4 hours outside yesterday in blowing cold wind insulating the septic lines.
Unfortunately, winter won't wait for me to get be healthy.
I have a tip for everyone, were a surgical mask when you go for your regulatory once a month so-called "meds check" because the fu***ers that are sick don't.
In the last ten years, this was the first time I didn't do this because the previous "meds check" I forgot to grab a handful on the way out.
I went in on a Friday and by Saturday night I was blowing chunks and everything else that went with it. I thought I may have eating something bad, bit that wasn't the deal.
Beware, doctor's offices kill people. Sad but true and I wish I could make them pay for not insisting that the assholes that come in sick wear the masks that they were intended for.
If I sound angry an this whole thing, I am.
Bottom line: protect yourself people, because the doctor's offices only care about generating more income, no matter how they do it.

We’ve got free healthcare up in Canada, so the doctors get paid regardless. What pisses me off, is they push and push and push pharmaceutical drugs on people and then those companies get paid.

the war on drugs? What about the war on pharmaceutical companies! They’re the real crooks here!

push drugs like opiates, and fentanyl on patients, they get hooked and then the prescription runs out and they’re left struggling to look for their next high!! Shake my damn head!
Back", pooping on "bibs" never works. :rofl::laugh::rofl:
it works if that’s what your meaning to do.. but come on! Who has that goal in mind! Lol

I like you lady bug resort! :thumb:

703E13EE-36A3-4580-B651-92D62A95FFB1.jpegHopefully this will help John ! I am up and running thanks to you and these lights from budget led. Started on 10 /24 as clones and have grown this much as I worked my way up on intensity to 100% today. Get well my friend 00681323-6117-4A5E-8989-E120A0E4898E.png

Excellent setup Mlburk, looking great. I'm super glad you're enjoying these lights.
I have a question though, why did you choose to use plastic over cloth pots? Just always curious about others opinions.
Thanks for sharing your grow with us and I'm really looking forward to watching your grow all the way into flower.
Don't forget to leave a joke or two. :thumb:

Adam and Bob are huge cricket fans and was always curious to know if there would be cricket in heaven. So the made a deal that whoever passed away first would have to come and inform the other if there is indeed cricket are not.

Good couple of years later Adam had passed away in his 70's leaving behind his best friend Bob. A few days later Adam came down to tell Bob the news. Adam said "I got good news and bad news"... "Good news is yes there is indeed cricket in heaven"! Oh fantastic news said Bob but what's the bad news? Adam replied "you are going to be opening batsman tomorrow...

Proud to be a "Lightweight"

Morning all, been working outside real hard to get caught up in the annual "bust my chops and getting ready for winter".
I'm pretty much caught up, except for a few more things.
It doesn't look like I'm going to be hunting this year, because I don't think I'm healthy enough to be walking all day in the woods. There's always next year, either way I'm going to fill out my tag as if I harvested one anyway, to make up for the "city-its" that always pouch at least two or three extra on the same tag.

Big changes around here:

Today's feed was worms and bat poop, Cal-mag and Maple Syrup.
The 4' tall and 42" wide Cali OG Kush Haze was chopped this morning.
Why?
Because I have two the same size in a 4'x4' tent and I tried a test bud from three weeks ago and it kicked my ass all day.
I smoke one hit from my 12" glass bong from the seventys no more than twice a week and this stuff is way to strong and I like the pain relief over being stoned.
So I'm going to finish out the CB Diesel for another six weeks. She's 42" wide and 4' tall.
Like I said I'm proud to be a light weight.

IMG_20191102_132245017.jpg

The "bones".

IMG_20191102_132813412.jpg

Drying in the tent with the biggest fan in it's class underneath for 24 hours after a lemon and baking soda bud wash.
After this, I will trim up for the
"Low and slow Fridge" cure.

IMG_20191102_185555310.jpg

After spending a few hours cleaning, moving, readjusting fans/light's and organising, here she is Ms. CB Diesel.

Here, place take a look . . . .

IMG_20191102_182436134_BURST001.jpg

Can't forget my ladybugs.

IMG_20191102_182418629_BURST001.jpg

We’ve got free healthcare up in Canada, so the doctors get paid regardless. What pisses me off, is they push and push and push pharmaceutical drugs on people and then those companies get paid.

the war on drugs? What about the war on pharmaceutical companies! They’re the real crooks here!

push drugs like opiates, and fentanyl on patients, they get hooked and then the prescription runs out and they’re left struggling to look for their next high!! Shake my damn head!

it works if that’s what your meaning to do.. but come on! Who has that goal in mind! Lol

I like you lady bug resort! :thumb:

Thanks, on the lady bug resort.
Gazoo, gave me the hot tip on making that, along with how to take care of them.

Hi John. Prayers going strong, kick the flu out.
Love your pictures. Those little tiny buds on the stems are so cute.
Rest well, my friend

Thank you for your prayers, I'm starting to heal up.
Not get to push it too hard because I don't want a relasp.
I think the tiny buds are cute too, I knew that you would appreciate that photo Ms. N, because like minds think alike.:green_heart:

Adam and Bob are huge cricket fans and was always curious to know if there would be cricket in heaven. So the made a deal that whoever passed away first would have to come and inform the other if there is indeed cricket are not.

Good couple of years later Adam had passed away in his 70's leaving behind his best friend Bob. A few days later Adam came down to tell Bob the news. Adam said "I got good news and bad news"... "Good news is yes there is indeed cricket in heaven"! Oh fantastic news said Bob but what's the bad news? Adam replied "you are going to be opening batsman tomorrow...

Bhawhahaha, good one DK,
thanks for the joke! :yahoo::bravo:

I got gas today for $1.39.

Unfortunately it was at Taco Bell.

The government offered to buy my guns from me.

But after a thorough background check of the buyer, I’m not comfortable with selling weapons to organized crime.

Teacher: How much is a gram?

Tyronne: Uhmm, depends on what you need

Back
Top Bottom