John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

A guy wearing a cast walks into an ice cream parlor and orders a hot fudge sundae....
The guy behind the counter asks "crushed nuts"?

The man replies "Nope, just a broken leg"...

:laugh::rofl::laugh:

Thanks @carcass, I needed a laugh right now.

Get better, JW.

I'm trying Al, I can't believe this thing took me like this.
I'm still not on solid food.
With this secondary upper respiratory infection I now have a sinus infection and migraine headache to go along with everything else.
I'm so weak, I can't even go outside to see my horse's.

Bro! You gotta take care of yourself! Easier said then done, but it sounds pretty serious. I know you couldn’t get sleep at the hospital, but right now, that’s gotta be the best spot for you! I know it feels good to be home but bro! You said it yourself! You’ve never been this sick before. Please take care, and I wish for a speedy recovery for you!

Thank you, Back.
I'm sick, but the "cabin fever" is already setting in.
I need to get the snow blower put on the JD before we get heavy snow.
I had to chop the plants outside because I'm not strong enough to take care of more.
Warning to all, of you think you have think thing, don't wait to go to the Doc. and don't follow my foot steps of being stubborn.
We need a good sick joke. I'm counting on you guys/ gals to come up up something.

Hi John. We are breaking out the BIG prayers. Make sure that you get up every so often to exercise your lungs.
We care about you. Don't let your GF catch it.
We hope you get some good rest. :circle-of-love: :goodluck:

Thank you for the prayers, Ms. N.
I appreciate them and need them right now.
It's just not a good time for me to be down, so much to do.

So thankful that you went to the hospital. Healing prayer streaming your way.

Thank you, Ms. N.
I have to close my eyes now, my head hurts so bad.
I'll see you later, I hope.
Again, I apologize for not being here when I should have.

Peace, love and good health to all of you.

Damn, John- sorry that whatever it is hit you so hard- Don't worry about not being around here right now, we just need you to take care of yourself and get well !
We need a good sick joke.
Can't think of a "sick" joke right now....will a stupid one do?

I was driving down a country road the other day,and drove past a farmhouse...well, in the front yard of that farmhouse was a pig, and that pig had a wooden leg!

I just had to hear the story behind that, so I turned around, pulled into the driveway,and went to the door to talk to the farmer about that pig.

The farmer came to the door and said "can I help you?"

I explained to him that I'd noticed his pig, and would really like to hear the story of how it got that wooden leg....

He said, "Well,that is a very special pig...about 2 months ago, the house caught fire in the middle of the night. That pig saw the fire, broke down the front door,ran in and woke up me and the missus, then he ran into the baby's room, grabbed the baby in his mouth, and carried her to safety....
Yes sir, that pig saved my whole family that night, we owe our lives to that pig!

I said that that was a great story,and it was too bad the pig lost a leg in that fire.

The farmer said "oh no,he survived the fire just fine-not a scratch on him."

I said that was amazing...but if he didn't lose his leg in the fire,what happened to him?

Well,the farmer said, "Like I told you before, that is a very special pig.....

and you just don't eat a pig like that all at once...."

Sending positive and healing vibes Braddah John. Hope you feel better soon! I’m battling a cold at the moment and it’s no fun. I can’t think of a sick joke but I’ll give it a shot..

Husband and wife are sitting on the couch watching t.v. before bed..

The husband looks over to his wife and randomly asks “Hey honey tell me something that will make me happy and sad at the same damn time..”

The wife takes a moment to think and then responds to her husband “You have a bigger dick then your brother...”

Does an apple a day, keep the doctor away?

answer is, only if you aim it well enough!

Ok ok ok,A sign on a cosmetic surgery clinics says:

“If life gives you lemons, a simple operation can give you melons

alright... okay, how about, Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off?
He’s all right now.”

Does an apple a day, keep the doctor away?

answer is, only if you aim it well enough!

Ok ok ok,A sign on a cosmetic surgery clinics says:

“If life gives you lemons, a simple operation can give you melons

alright... okay, how about, Did you hear about the guy whose whole left side was cut off?
He’s all right now.”
.....if life gives you lemons just be glad it wasn't herpes.

Not a joke but a true story:

It's been close to 20 years ago now but I was driving on the interstate and came to an interchange. While on the on/off ramp I passed a car pulled off on the side of the road. Squatted down beside the car appeared to be a man with his pants pulled down. Yes, he appeared to be taking a dump. Certainly caught my attention but I didn't dwell on it or think much about it other than "WTF?!" Fast-forward a couple of years and during a slow time my co-workers and I are sitting around telling stories. One of the guys tells a story about driving that same stretch of road about that time doing that thing. He looked shocked when I said, "OMG! That was you?!". Apparently he was hit with sudden and uncontrollable diarrhea while driving. Not sure if that was related to his diabetes or the medication for it but a few months later he didn't show for work so we went to check on him. Found him in the floor in a diabetic coma brought on partially by cellulitis. He lived, thankfully. Wow. That turned serious. lol! Can you imagine having to pull off the side of the road and just let it all hang out like that? :D Poor guy. Sometimes a man has to do what he has to doodoo.

SICK JOKE :rofl:

Old people at Weddings always poke me and say "your next.,
So, I started doing the same thing to them at Funerals :rofl:

I needed that. :laugh: :yahoo: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom