John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

please take a look.
Hey! No asking necessary! Your clearly cared about by many members here. We’re going to take a look damnit!

Tough shit for him, got my IV FL and checked out.
No kidding, I'm struggling to write this right now, my head's not feel well.

now that your plants have been fed. I think you should maybe check your self back in bro!

Take care of your self John! :circle-of-love:

Get well soon.

We'll be here when you get well, John.. don't push yourself to do too much too soon.
Just get in bed and set your alarm for Saturday....

C664A106-5C96-4633-8311-EF5BF244758E.jpegF0EA4110-E3CD-4289-BA4D-DA876D0460FB.jpeg Glad you’re better Jon. I got mine yesterday ! Full spectrum series 2 on one side and red spectrum series 2 on the other. They are the best thing out there by far! Budget Leds give you so much more than anyone else. Can’t wait to start my journal :snowboating::yummy:

Totally awesome Mlburk, I'm so glad that you shared your photos here.
You have a great set up now that will last you a long long time.
Please continue to share your success story here with us, my house is your house.

Peace and great health to you and yours.

John.

Thank you for all the prayers and great vibe.
I'm going back to the hospital tomorrow to get some more IV fluids. They already know I'm coming this time and how crabby I am.
For tonight's dinner is was Tiger Bloom, Cal-mag and Maple Syrup.
I had to raise the lights again and that wore me out.
Here's some photos and then I'm going back to bed.
I wish I could hang around for awhile but I'm dog tired and still sick.

Good news all.
IMG_20191025_010005279_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191025_005922646_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191025_005623377_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191025_005606532_HDR.jpg

Why are there such huge waiting times in emergency rooms in all hospitals?

Because they’re testing the theory that time heals all wounds.

Today I dreamt of a beautiful walk on a sandy beach.

At least that explains the footprints I found in the cat litter box this afternoon.

An English teacher asks Little Johnny: “Make an opposite of this sentence: ‘Kids in the dark usually make errors.’”
-
Little Johnny: “Errors in the dark usually make children."

A guy wearing a cast walks into an ice cream parlor and orders a hot fudge sundae....
The guy behind the counter asks "crushed nuts"?

The man replies "Nope, just a broken leg"...

A guy wearing a cast walks into an ice cream parlor and orders a hot fudge sundae....
The guy behind the counter asks "crushed nuts"?

The man replies "Nope, just a broken leg"...

Figured y'all would get a chuckle....

:rofl:

C664A106-5C96-4633-8311-EF5BF244758E.jpegF0EA4110-E3CD-4289-BA4D-DA876D0460FB.jpeg Glad you’re better Jon. I got mine yesterday ! Full spectrum series 2 on one side and red spectrum series 2 on the other. They are the best thing out there by far! Budget Leds give you so much more than anyone else. Can’t wait to start my journal :snowboating::yummy:

Thank you for the kind words! We do our best to provide the best possible product and customer service we can.

Enjoy that light! Its gonna be a beast.

Just the other day, I got pulled over, luckily I wasn’t smoking! He walks up to the window, and I say,
“I'm not saying a word without my lawyer present.”
The cop looks at me, after a short (but awkward) moment of silence, he says,
“You ARE the lawyer.”
I look at him and say,
“So where’s my present?”

#Joke

Hello, I was discharged from the hospital this afternoon and I feel like shit and weak.
I went to get fluids and passed out Thursday morning before I got all hooked up.
I don't remember a whole lot because I've had a high fever.
I came here today because I couldn't get any sleep in the hospital since I was in there.
From what I know it's a virus and a secondary upper respiratory infection.
I'm really tired.
My plant's were well taken care of while I was gone.
I took this picture a few hours ago.
I fed them worms with bat poop, Cal-mag and Maple Syrup.
I apologize for not keeping anyone updated, all I know is I've never been this sick ever.
I was too that I was the third case that came on with this thing.
So here's my plant's all warm underneath these beautiful lights.

IMG_20191027_204905390_HDR.jpg
IMG_20191027_204910310_HDR.jpg

I'm going back to bed and we'll see you tomorrow.

Get better, JW.

Bro! You gotta take care of yourself! Easier said then done, but it sounds pretty serious. I know you couldn’t get sleep at the hospital, but right now, that’s gotta be the best spot for you! I know it feels good to be home but bro! You said it yourself! You’ve never been this sick before. Please take care, and I wish for a speedy recovery for you!

Back
Top Bottom