John's Wicked Bloom Room: Powered By Budget LED

Yes,It was dried and cured before the vacuum packing, but there's so many aphids in it that I'll probably end up throwing it away...
I mainly just froze it to see how long it will remain viable if frozen-it's got so many bugs in it
I wouldn't feel good about making edibles, butter or anything else with it.

Thanks Mr. Wick , you are my hero and sold me on the budget lights. Not trying to take over your post I’ll be starting my own next week after I get setup:thumb:

Hey Mr. Mlburk,
When it comes to talking about these fantastic lights and what they produce, my house is your house and you're always welcome here. :welcome:

sold me on the budget lights.
I'm sold too,I'm not even going to consider any light but Budget LED
It's going to be a little while, but I've already started convincing the wife that I need one :)

Hey Mr. Mlburk,
When it comes to talking about these fantastic lights and what they produce, my house is your house and you're always welcome here. :welcome:

How tall is your space to grow in?
Are you growing auto's or photos?
The reason I ask is because of your in a vertical challenged area, do yourself a favor and replace the straps with "key chain rings" and a couple extra rachet straps.
That will give you another 14" to be able to raise them up if needed.
I had to replace them in mid flower and it was a lot harder having to handle hot lights.
Just my two cents.

It's going to be a little while, but I've already started convincing the wife that I need one :)

I can assure you that you'll be happy with them.
Great choice, Carcass.

Living in Texas I learned "Ma'am and Sir" right away.
I like the respect that was given to all in that Great State.
I continue to use the same respect here in Minnesota even the people look at me funny.
I looked at them and thought "tuff shit" to you, I'm going to respect you even if you don't deserve it.

P.S. I can't help it, if someone let's out a loud fart, I always laugh out loud no matter where I'm at.
Farting is funny. :laugh::rofl::laugh:

'Cause a country boy can survive

'Cause you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns
And we say grace and we say Ma'am
And if you ain't into that we don't give a damn

We're from north California and south Alabam'
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck, and run a trotline
And a country boy can survive, country folks can survive

'Cause a country boy can survive

'Cause you can't starve us out and you can't make us run
'Cause we're them old boys raised on shotguns
And we say grace and we say Ma'am
And if you ain't into that we don't give a damn

We're from north California and south Alabam'
And little towns all around this land
And we can skin a buck, and run a trotline
And a country boy can survive, country folks can survive

A Big "Amen" to that! :bravo::yahoo::theband:

I continue to use the same respect here in Minnesota even the people look at me funny.
I looked at them and thought "tuff shit" to you, I'm going to respect you even if you don't deserve it.

P.S. I can't help it, if someone let's out a loud fart, I always laugh out loud no matter where I'm at.
Respect goes a long way! Actions are louder then words, but it all starts off with a simple sir/ma’am! :thumb:

haha yeah, that’s the kid in us all!! Fart sounds will always be funny:laughtwo::goof:

My take is that so many people are used to people being rude. When nice polite people address them, they don't know what to do.
It is sad.
Being polite and courteous are the basics for a sustainable and functioning society. No picking and choosing who to be polite to, just be polite.
I think some people think nice means weak or it's a con.
Glad to hang out with nice people.

Thanks Mr. Wick , you are my hero and sold me on the budget lights. Not trying to take over your post I’ll be starting my own next week after I get setup:thumb:

We are excited to see your grow and thanks for your support. We truly appreciate it! You will love the lighting! As always, any questions just let us know!

We appreciate it! Make sure to take advantage of the forum discount code. We only offer that high of discounts here!

Vets are the only exception to that.

You lived in Texas! One of our owners was stationed at Fort Hood. Love that state!

As a vet, that makes me happy. Need those meds for the PTSD. I will definitely be purchasing a few of the 480 watt lights. I just had an unexpected setback though. So I wont be getting those till after Christmas.
Saw a meme earlier that referred to PTSD as "Spicy Dreams"...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I chuckled

I got food poison, be back when it settles.

Ahh damn! What was it you ate?

that’s unfortunate man! I hope you feel better!

I had food poisoning from eating shrimp once. It was not fun... at all!

Get lots of rest, and stay hydrated!! (Granted your able to keep it down)

feel better man!!

Well that's a hell of a way to start a Sunday :(
Hope it's a mild case,and you're good as new by this afternoon!

John, so sorry to hear you are not well. Take good care of yourself.
FYI-if you take Immodium AD while you are pain meds, be careful since the main ingredient in Immodium is in the Opiate family.

Back
Top Bottom